Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Myrtroen
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm 

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA when it was on was the best show on TV (new one, old one is just fun to watch). Ancient Aliens is also very good and pretty much anything on the History Channel can hold my attention. Other than that it's hockey games or Teletoon Retro (the Canadian members should recognize this channel, it only plays vintage cartoons like Transformers, GI Joe, He-Man etc.) for me up in Canada. Simpsons is still good, just a lot more spotty on the quality of episodes these days, but I would like to see it stick around. Deadwood kicked ass as well. I pretty much hate EVERY sitcom ever made besides Threes Company and That '70s Show. Mainly idiotic lowest common denominator American garbage those sitcoms (not that our pathetic Canadian sitcoms are any better.) Oh, and reruns of Magnum PI and the A-Team are a good time.

mgjerv
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:21 pm 

DeathRiderDoom wrote:
Currently watching some season 7 Seinfeld, classic of course. Still get solid laughs, even after almost 20 years of watching it, heh.

Is anyone else in here a fan of Freaks & Geeks? I don't think i ever saw it in its original run on TV, but grabbed the entire series off a friend a year or two ago, and i really enjoy it. It's not really a comedy, per se, but there's some laughs to be had, for sure. It feels pretty genuine though, and its the kinda show where you want to keep watching, to follow the storyline developments, especially with the "geeks".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaks_%26_Geeks

Freaks and Geeks is indeed a great show. Most of the actors are pretty well known and skilled aswell. Such a shame it got cancelled after only one season.

And Seinfeld is great. Probably the only show i've seen that actually got progressively, and noticeably better as the season went by. I recently rewatched 'The Opposite', where George decides that every decision he has ever made has been completely wrong. Definetly one of my favorite episodes :).

theeternalkvlt
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm 

I loved Malcolm in the Middle. Just Shoot Me! was hilarious with David Spade. Seinfeld was great. Tosh.0 is probably my favorite right now.

Speedboozer
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:21 pm 

Lately I've been watching Married... with Children non-stop. Great show! I've also recently gotten back into Dragon Ball Z so I had to go out and start getting the seasons on DVD.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:31 am 

Speedboozer wrote:
Lately I've been watching Married... with Children non-stop. Great show! I've also recently gotten back into Dragon Ball Z so I had to go out and start getting the seasons on DVD.

Yeah i've been rewatching MWC again lately too. I have most of the seaons, apart from the last one or two. Lately i've been watching some of the slightly later ones with Jefferson on them - hilarious. Actually some of the best, most memorable episodes are around season 6-8, i've found.

Perplexed_Sjel
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:21 am 

mgjerv wrote:
DeathRiderDoom wrote:
Is anyone else in here a fan of Freaks & Geeks? I don't think i ever saw it in its original run on TV, but grabbed the entire series off a friend a year or two ago, and i really enjoy it. It's not really a comedy, per se, but there's some laughs to be had, for sure. It feels pretty genuine though, and its the kinda show where you want to keep watching, to follow the storyline developments, especially with the "geeks".

Freaks and Geeks is indeed a great show. Most of the actors are pretty well known and skilled aswell. Such a shame it got cancelled after only one season.

I'm currently watching Freaks and Geeks on YouTube (the entire first season has been uploaded onto it). Some of the acting is rather poor but, overall, the show is really enjoyable. As pointed out, it's pretty genuine, rather like The Wonder years (which I adore). It's very easy to connect with and has its funny moments.

Oh, they're FINALLY showing Malcolm in the Middle for us poor people on TV. After many, many years. Loving it. Great show.

Ravenlord266
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 am 

DeathRiderDoom wrote:
Speedboozer wrote:

Yeah i've been rewatching MWC again lately too. I have most of the seaons, apart from the last one or two. Lately i've been watching some of the slightly later ones with Jefferson on them - hilarious. Actually some of the best, most memorable episodes are around season 6-8, i've found.

One of my favorite American comedy shows! I agree the seasons 5-9 are easily the best :)

Twisted_Psychology wrote:
Some cultures radiate "I peaked in high school" energy, metal culture radiates "I peaked when somebody else peaked in high school" energy.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm 

I copied that show Walking Dead off a friend of mine. Seems like that and the British zombie drama, Dead Set ca,e out at the same time. The British one had its cahrm - pretty decent really, but it had some pitfalls. The best character was the arrogant Head of production at Big Brother - his final scene is fucking excellent. Anyway, don't have high hopes for Walking Dead, but will watch it through this week or something. Anyone got any thoughts on the show?

SuperVeji4
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 am 

No mention of "Modern Family" yet? First few minutes of the very first episode and I was SOLD. I watched the entire first season over spring break and it's definitely one of my favorite "newer" shows. I don't watch much television and don't really care about all the new shows and sitcoms coming out, but "Modern Family" simply has me hooked. I especially enjoyed the ensemble cast of characters format, which definitely kept my interest in the show.

"Seinfeld" is definitely one of my favorites. Loved the characters and the weird scenarios that show had. A specific scene that had that weird vibe is the scene in which George Castanza is double parked by Sadam Hussein himself. Weird moment. And my God do I love Cosmo Kramer. Michael Richards is one of the few "physical" comedians that actually pull it off PERFECTLY at all times. (Physical in the sense that his jokes rely more on his movements and postures, instead of funny delivery of jokes and one-liners.)

"Frasier" is my personal favorite. I'm a casual fan of psychology, and that show does psychology justice. Well, on second thought, the show does rely a lot on "pop" psychology, but there's moments when they go beyond pop psychology and really pull it off. I guess I also like it by how "smart" it is. There's some jokes that only someone who reads books or understand psychology or philosophy would get. And they STILL pulled it off. I especially like Kelsey Grammar's bombastic delivery of jokes and one liners, such as:
(After Frasier's neighbor annoys the shit out of him)
"Caaaaam WINSTON!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE9WG0Xn ... re=related

(After Frasier's brother insults him)
"I...Am...WOUNDED!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLG0F7suqSI&NR=1

(Confronting his maid/physical therapist about his missing sock)
"WHAT is the MEANING of THIS?! WHERE is his mate?!...The keen observer yesterday would have noticed that I LEFT the apartment wearing two shades of BLACK. EXPLANATION PLEASE!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKze4nUb ... re=related

God I LOVE that show!

I guess I'll also throw in "Bored to Death." Nothing too special, but it definitely has it's moments. I guess I just watch it mostly for Ted Danson.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:02 am 

Yeah i dunno about Frasier. I know a lot of people online who like it, and when i was a kid and it was on while i was watching TV, i'd watch it, and thought it was okay, but i really kinda watched anything back then. It doesn't seem to have the originality and chemistry of a really original sitcom like Seinfeld, Curb, Saxondale or Alan Partridge. Having said that, i wouldn't mind checking out a couple episodes as i really haven't seen it in over a decade. Maybe it'd be worth watching, but i don't have access to the episodes, and don't know anyone i can get em off

SuperVeji4
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 am 

DeathRiderDoom wrote:
Yeah i dunno about Frasier. I know a lot of people online who like it, and when i was a kid and it was on while i was watching TV, i'd watch it, and thought it was okay, but i really kinda watched anything back then. It doesn't seem to have the originality and chemistry of a really original sitcom like Seinfeld, Curb, Saxondale or Alan Partridge. Having said that, i wouldn't mind checking out a couple episodes as i really haven't seen it in over a decade. Maybe it'd be worth watching, but i don't have access to the episodes, and don't know anyone i can get em off

Well they actually have a lot of the episodes of Frasier up on YouTube last time I checked. Not sure if they have taken it down or not. I guess you could try there if your interested.

Many people have been mentioning "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and though I find it funny at some moments (love the episode with Larry killing that black swan), it kind of annoys me that they actually recycled and re-used some jokes from Seinfeld. Or is that just me?

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:47 pm 

SuperVeji4 wrote:
DeathRiderDoom wrote:

Well they actually have a lot of the episodes of Frasier up on YouTube last time I checked. Not sure if they have taken it down or not. I guess you could try there if your interested.

Many people have been mentioning "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and though I find it funny at some moments (love the episode with Larry killing that black swan), it kind of annoys me that they actually recycled and re-used some jokes from Seinfeld. Or is that just me?

Yeah, well good call about youtube. Probably the easiest way to revisit the show without committing to downloading a season.
Well, a lot of the jokes originally appearing on Seinfeld were written by Larry David (creator of Seinfeld and Curb, star of Curb), and many of them were things that either actually happened to him, or ideas that he had based on situations he was in. To a longtime fan of both shows, this cross referencing between shows and little nods is a great thing which fans outta get a kick out of. I see little to do with the overall season arcs or episode overall plots as being derivative or repetitive of Seinfeld.

Why has no one seen Saxondale?

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 am 

Just watching an episode of Louie - at a friend's house. I'm loving it. I have all the guy's standup DVDs and stuff, but forgot he had a sitcom. Anyway i'm loving it. Great title sequence, music, it has a sleek feel, and it feels down to earth, relatable, and relaxed. The first scene was 7 minute, largely unscripted feeling conversation with him and his poker buddies - so genuine feeling and funny. Cool shit. check it out if you're a fan of his standup, or even if you just know good TV

Wretchedspirit
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:18 am 

Perplexed_Sjel wrote:
mgjerv wrote:
DeathRiderDoom wrote:

I'm currently watching Freaks and Geeks on YouTube (the entire first season has been uploaded onto it). Some of the acting is rather poor but, overall, the show is really enjoyable. As pointed out, it's pretty genuine, rather like The Wonder years (which I adore). It's very easy to connect with and has its funny moments.

While one does find it easy to connect with the characters and the whole show does seem genuine and realistic, it's the kind of series in which nothing really happens and by the end you're left wondering why you watched it all.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am 

DeathRiderDoom wrote:
I copied that show Walking Dead off a friend of mine. Seems like that and the British zombie drama, Dead Set ca,e out at the same time. The British one had its cahrm - pretty decent really, but it had some pitfalls. The best character was the arrogant Head of production at Big Brother - his final scene is fucking excellent. Anyway, don't have high hopes for Walking Dead, but will watch it through this week or something. Anyone got any thoughts on the show?

I think it's really good. Atmosphere, characters, action, suspense, all is handled and comes together well. If you want gory zombie-apocalyptic survivalist action you won't be disappointed.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm 

Yeah i haven't started watching Walking Dead yet, maybe later today. In reference to earlier discussion, i actually got season 2 of Parks & Recreation, and have watched pretty much all of it over the last few days. Pretty great. I mean, as i said earlier, it does borrow a lot from The Office UK and US, and it's not really what you would call an original, innovative sitcom, like a Seinfeld or what have you, but it does have a cool, relaxed vibe, and some loveable characters. The episode I'm watching now has Andy Samberg from Lonely Island or whatever on it - and he's cracking me up. There are some other appearances by comedy actors too, like Mo Collins, from MADtv and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Anyways, while i initially was suspicious of the show, it's grown on me quite a bit.

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:11 pm 

Recently I've been watching the fishing show River Monsters. He catches some pretty crazy shit. One time he caught this sting ray that was 16 feet or something and it gave birth.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 pm 

Has anyone seen that show Monster Quest? History channel has really started reaching for show ideas in recent years, i mean - American Pickers, Pawn Stars, what the fuck? National Geographic has become the better source for stuff. Anyway, while it's a pretty silly show, Monster Quest is quite intersting, just to hear all the encounters and folklore surrounding these mythical creatures and whatnot. I watched one in Papua New Guinea, that place is a final frontier, they find new species there all the friggin time, i wouldn't be surprised if there were some reclusive, giant bird creature living there somewhere. But i dunno about monsters. Interesting to hear the gruesome tales of some monster feasting on villagers and shit though.

Someone was talking about That Metal Show on MTV or whatever channel it's on. I've heard it's kinda shitty, has anyone in here seen it? Anyone think it's worth downloading?

I_Am_Vengeance
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:51 am 

So I've started watching through X Files from the start recently having never seen it up to this point, and I have to say that I'm in love. Just watched "The Host" from season 2 and that has to be one of the most scary and fucked up looking creatures I've seen in practically any other show or movie.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:09 am 

I_Am_Vengeance wrote:
So I've started watching through X Files from the start recently having never seen it up to this point, and I have to say that I'm in love. Just watched "The Host" from season 2 and that has to be one of the most scary and fucked up looking creatures I've seen in practically any other show or movie.

Fuck yeah, Cuntfeatures. X-Files rules pretty hard. I need to get the rest of the episodes, only have season 1 - haven't even watched em all though, since i got them - ages ago. Too many millions of other shows to go through. I think my ex-bassist has all of them, though.

User16533
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:22 am 

Millennium. For all you X-Files and Lone Gunmen fans. It was created by Chris Carter and the other folks who brought us the X-Files. Greatest, most profound show ever made.

VargTheViking
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm 

I started watching Prison Break. I like it so far, I'm done the first season now I got the rest to watch.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm 

Can't wait for this years new seasons of Curb and Breaking Bad amongst others. If they're making another Sons of Anarchy, i'll watch that shit. But it ainn't as legit as other quality dramas.

Any fans of Band of Brothers/The Pacific in here? Pacific turned out better than i expected, but clearly not as solid as the original. They could essentially keep making those shows for another ten seasons. World War Two has so many battles, front, units, stories to tell. I remember thiking in 2002 "they should make one about the Pacific theatre" and they did. Essentially they could make a season about Naval airmen, about Operation Avalanche (disambiguation), the eastern front, North African campaign, and any number of related sub operations or campaigns. They just need to start with quality stories, screenplays, direction and actors, and take it from there.

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 am 

FagsAreGay wrote:
Millennium. For all you X-Files and Lone Gunmen fans. It was created by Chris Carter and the other folks who brought us the X-Files. Greatest, most profound show ever made.

Excellent show. I really need to get these on DVD (or something) and watch again. Frank Black is a very sympathetic character (well, Lance Henriksen is so charismatic that no wonder) and the stories are really compelling and immersive. I always hated the mytharc of X-Files, especially after the first season it turned really dull and always liked the one-off stories. No such problem with Millenium. It's all gold.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:36 pm 

Watched some of that new British sitcom Phoneshop last night. Pretty funny stuff, if lacking in a little depth. Starring plenty of recognizable British comedy actors from shows such as IDEAL and The Inbetweeners, amongst others, this show has a solid cast, and takes a basic premise as, you guessed it, a bunch of emplyees working in a mobile phone shop go about their day in an English city dealing with customers, local hoodlums and the like. While i only have initial impressions to go by so far, i think it's quite a funny show, but it really doesn't nearly seem to have the genius of Alan Partridge, or the dramatic depth of IDEAL. Still though, this sitcom is quite fun and should appeal to fans of most good British sitcoms, especially things like Whites, Green Wing, The Inbetweeners, and the like. Worth checkin out.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 am 

Watched the latest few episodes of Mid Morning Matters with Alan Partridge. Great show man, always good to see more Partridge. Also got this "documentary" on Alan Partridge call 'Anglian Alan' which is pretty funny also. Man, Steve Coogan is a genius.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:31 am 

Finally watched all of Walking Dead the other day, all in one fucking setting too. It was better than expected. I heard the creator fired a bunch of the writers too, hope the second season is legit, too.

Watching this series called Episodes now, it's a joint British/US show about this british sitcom or whatever, being remade in America (common thing, at least if you're a TV nerd like myself). Got some familiar British actors, from Green Wing/Black Books etc, as well as Mett LeBlanc, hahaha. Looks decent so far though. Anyone else seen it/got any thoughts?

flexodus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am 

Currently watching two series right now: Arrested Development and Twin Peaks. Began both at the very beginning on Netflix and am enjoying the hell out of both. Arrested Development has all the fixins for a great sitcom; the way that all the individual storylines of each character weave into each other greatly reminds me of Seinfeld. And Twin Peaks is just engrossing! David Lynch and Mark Frost went balls deep with the setting, and successfully created a very believable small town atmosphere filled with tons of unique characters that you find yourself extremely invested in. I love the fact that a lot of the characters have secret relationships with each other, and some even have SECRET secret relationships hidden behind their secret relationships! I'm about halfway through Twin Peaks and am extremely interested in how everything is going to turn out.
my sister does nothing but forcing me to listen to Gothenburg/melodic metalcore albums all day while refusing to listen to regular death metal

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm 

I need to re-watch the entire Twin Peaks again, haven't seen it in at least a year, though i still own all the episodes. really mysterious and immersive stuff

Errebuss
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 am 

Season 15 of South Park premieres tomorrow, err, today!

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm 

This is good news - there's a few seasons i've been waiting to start this year and i'm glad one of them has rolled round finally. Not that i don't have enough TV to watch. Last season of SP was kind of a mixed bag, though still pretty decent overall.

Errebuss
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:37 pm 

Season 14 had some pretty decent episodes. My favorite at the moment is probably Creme Fraiche. From the preview of this new episode, it fits right in with season 13 and 14 episodes.

Did anyone catch last week's episode of The Office? Surprisingly, it was pretty decent (with the Christmas episode being the only other episode this season that I found funny at all).

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm 

Hahaha yeah, Randy Marsh episodes are always pretty good. They've turned him into such an aqwesome character, I recall Trey Parker saying that "He's the biggest idiot on the entire show", which is pretty true. He shines in episodes like "More Crap" and "Fingerbang" . He used to just be a normal parent character, but they've developed and used him a lot since then. That Towelie episode was lame though. Anyway, that show's still really good overall, just occasionally there's a weak episode.

Errebuss
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:57 am 

Haha Randy just gets more ridiculous as time goes on. I watched "You Have 0 Friends" today, and he had some pretty good lines in that as well. "So, we're not friends then, Stan?"

Adept128
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm 

DeathRiderDoom wrote:
Can't wait for this years new seasons of Curb and Breaking Bad amongst others. If they're making another Sons of Anarchy, i'll watch that shit. But it ainn't as legit as other quality dramas.

Any fans of Band of Brothers/The Pacific in here? Pacific turned out better than i expected, but clearly not as solid as the original. They could essentially keep making those shows for another ten seasons. World War Two has so many battles, front, units, stories to tell. I remember thiking in 2002 "they should make one about the Pacific theatre" and they did. Essentially they could make a season about Naval airmen, about Operation Avalanche (disambiguation), the eastern front, North African campaign, and any number of related sub operations or campaigns. They just need to start with quality stories, screenplays, direction and actors, and take it from there.

I saw The Pacific and, while I've only seen maybe 4 parts of Band of Brothers (I read the book, which was also pretty good) and I actually liked The Pacific better. One of my main complaints about war-related historical fiction is that too many of the characters are similar and none of them really stand out. This was wonderfully averted in The Pacific, where all of the characters were likeable and stood out in their own way. I also liked the idea of switching between different main characters to look at different parts of the war to get different perspectives.

On another note, I have been getting into Doctor Who in the last month, and, while I had some confusion about what the hell happened last season (the pre-season-premiere season 5 recap really brought me up to speed with what happened) I can't wait to see the rest of season (sorry, series) 6. The season premiere was top-notch, especially when it comes to the opening two-parter's villians, and it did a really good job of setting up this season's story arc (which will haunt my dreams until I figure it out). If I had a complaint about the premiere, it would be that there wasn't much of the story dealing with the 1969 aliens, but I guess that will be what the 2nd part will cover.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm 

I remember liking Dr Who back in the 80s, but i didnt really like the look of the modern ones from what i've seen, which isn't much. Anyway, speaking of things British, fans of The Inbetweeners, Green Wing, Spaced etc will be happy to know there's a new British sitcom out called 'Friday Night Dinner' which stars people from the aforementioned shows. Including the main actor from Inbetweeners, playing very much similar role it seems. Anyway, here's the promo for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxs7phFtT4k

Errebuss
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:30 am 

I saw most of the first and second series of the Inbetweeners. It was a pretty funny show. But I recently found out that like Skins (couldn't even sit through an episode of the British version) MTV will be doing an American version of the Inbetweeners. I just can't see it being any good at all.

Did anyone catch this week's South Park, Funnybot? I thought it was so much better than this season's premiere, and loved the Star Trek reference. Tyler Perry is also ripped on pretty hard, which I also loved.

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am 

Yeah been catching season 15 South Park, i could take or leave both episodes so far, i'm hoping things pick up a bit actually. "Awkwaaaarrrd!" I don't really know who the fuck Tyler Perry is, so that shit was kinda lost on me. In other news, that's pretty awful they're doing another fucking remake of a good British sitcom in Inbetweeners - can't they just admit that they suck at making shows and just play the British ones, or fuck off?! Xenophobic bullshit. Inbetweeners is a decent show as it is, leave it alone.

Errebuss
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:28 am 

Oh yeah, Tyler Perry is largely for an African American demographic, so I don't think they aren't too popular outside of the US. All of his films and TV shows are super dramatic, ultra stereotypical, and there is usually some very Christian moments. The South Park jokes will make more sense after this (yes, Tyler Perry is playing the old woman and the man driving)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDg08tyGkM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyzqfb0lAs

DeathRiderDoom
Pro Sports Warder

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:56 pm 

Hoping this next episode of SP will be good. Looks like it's a parody of the Royal Wedding which could make for some hilarity, provided it's not so overt and tacky.

Why do the Americans on the internet never watch all the good British TV shows? - There's a million of them, and i just don't understand why people wouldn't want to check them out.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 182  Next