Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Pitiless Wanderer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:08 pm 

I just had a DEXA body scan done. 15%bf (I'd like to be at 13), 170lbs lean tissue (muscle), 30lbs fat. I did a RMR too, and I burn about 3250 cals on training days. At rest I'm at 2131 - that's doing jack shit. I'm cutting my calories to around 2800 for a month, then I'll drop to 2600 and float between 24-26 for a while. I think the problem I've had is that while I don't necessarily eat shit, I still eat too much, especially at one sitting.

Yesterday's training:

warm up, then:

5 burpee pull ups + 100m ski erg sprint (sub 1:45/500m) x 20.

Today I did legs. Tomorrow I'll breathe again - probably on the Rogue Echo bike.

PETERG
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:13 am 

I have recently started running, which is something that I never really liked. I was always a swimmer and running seemed soooooo boring to be. But now I can say that I like it very much! It feels relaxing and amazing to run in the amazing places of my city.

RYM

I got places I gotta be!

Terri23
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:16 am 

I've been getting into archery. Recently spent way too much money on a compound bow set, and have been shooting down a local range with my wife. We killed about 2 hours today just shooting at targets. It's good fun, and builds a lot of strength int he upper body. Highly recommended.

Riffs wrote:
It's been scientifically proven that appreciating Black Sabbath helps increase life expectancy, improves happiness, bumps your salary by 11 thousand dollars annually, helps fight cavities and increases penis size.

raspberrysoda
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:10 pm 

Another topic I can frequent now, yay!

I've been going to the gym and watching what I eat for the last 6 months. I'm down 10 kilos, up in muscle, and it's great overall. Added 5 kilos to the deadlift today (so it's a 45 pound bar+ 17.5kg on each side), and will add to all the leg exercises when I get to the next leg day.

All hail Scooby

stainedclass2112 wrote:
It was a joke you darn can of fizzy sweetened liquid

BastardHead wrote:
Somebody is getting murdered but poor razz just wants his beauty sleep.

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:24 pm 

Training and Metal are probably the two biggest aspects of my life in terms of personal enjoyment and mental health. Train primarily as a powerlifter/strongman but used to do some boxing training as well. Plus i feel like in the gym is a great time to blast some metal music. Just recently hit some decent milestones with a 585 deadlift, and a 365 bench that I was pretty happy with, still got alot of work to do though.

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:55 pm 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:
Training and Metal are probably the two biggest aspects of my life in terms of personal enjoyment and mental health. Train primarily as a powerlifter/strongman but used to do some boxing training as well. Plus i feel like in the gym is a great time to blast some metal music. Just recently hit some decent milestones with a 585 deadlift, and a 365 bench that I was pretty happy with, still got alot of work to do though.

That's very impressive, back in my younger days, I could dead 500, felt like my eyes would pop out of my head, bench 315, didn't like maxing but at my best I could hit 240 for 12 reps. Squats were my weakest lift, 340 was the best I could max but again, I could do multiple reps with 250. I'm 6'2" with a slender build so I was never that strong with powerlifts, other than deads, which I could use my height for leverage.

Having had multiple back injuries and being 52, I don't pump iron anymore, just stick with using my body weight, pushups, squats, etc.

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:00 pm 

oldmetalhead wrote:
pressingtoplead13 wrote:

That's very impressive, back in my younger days, I could dead 500, felt like my eyes would pop out of my head, bench 315, didn't like maxing but at my best I could hit 240 for 12 reps. Squats were my weakest lift, 340 was the best I could max but again, I could do multiple reps with 250. I'm 6'2" with a slender build so I was never that strong with powerlifts, other than deads, which I could use my height for leverage.

Having had multiple back injuries and being 52, I don't pump iron anymore, just stick with using my body weight, pushups, squats, etc.

Thank you man. Much respect to you as well, those were good numbers you were hitting. I hope when I’m 52 that I’ll still be healthy enough to lift, probably light weight for reps but enough to stay active. I’ve been lifting for 12 years. I’m 5’’11 247lbs. Yea pulling 585 was a grind, I also have real short arms so I don’t really have great leverage for deadlifts but I’ve been really focusing on it the past 2 years. My best squat was 510 but I hit that several years ago, had a knee injury and my squat hasn’t been as good since. I did squat 455 just a few weeks back, but I’ve still got some work to do before I’m back north of 500. I’m a pretty stout strict presser, I hit 270 so I’m only 5lbs away from getting the elusive 275.

It’s fun, and it keeps my mental health in check.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:07 pm 

pressingtoplead13, you're strong as hell! 455lbs squat is already really impressive; I hope your knee recovers and you can push it back up and beyond. Do you compete in powerlifting?

PETERG
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:27 am 

I just started training with weights - got me two 5kg dumbbells - and the results are phenomenal! I combine it with basic calisthenics and cardio - push ups, pull ups, crunches, running - and it has really put me into a workout mood.

RYM

I got places I gotta be!

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:14 pm 

Ilwhyan wrote:
pressingtoplead13, you're strong as hell! 455lbs squat is already really impressive; I hope your knee recovers and you can push it back up and beyond. Do you compete in powerlifting?

Thank you. Honestly the knee has been ok for the better part of a year now but my strength just seems stuck there, years ago I ran a smolov squat cycle to push me up over the 500lbs barrier so maybe i'll have to do that again but i've been making solid progress with my other lifts so I dont want to put them on the backburner just yet. No, I dont compete, I never competed in the beginning because I was afraid i wouldnt be close to winning, as years went on I kinda decided that powerlifting competitions werent necessary for me because ultimately i'm competing against myself everyday and I squat/deadlift/bench every week, no need to add the stress of a competition. I would however like to do a strongman competition, I enjoy the odd implement lifting and dont have access to train all of the stuff so it makes it alittle more fun to push myself in different events. I was signed up for a contest but it got canceled due to covid and I havent done much looking to see if they are doing them now that things have opened back up.

PETERG wrote:
I just started training with weights - got me two 5kg dumbbells - and the results are phenomenal! I combine it with basic calisthenics and cardio - push ups, pull ups, crunches, running - and it has really put me into a workout mood.

Awesome PETERG, keep at it, its amazing how the body can adapt, dont set limits on yourself, just work hard and push, you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish if you stick with it.

PETERG
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:24 pm 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:
Ilwhyan wrote:

Thank you. Honestly the knee has been ok for the better part of a year now but my strength just seems stuck there, years ago I ran a smolov squat cycle to push me up over the 500lbs barrier so maybe i'll have to do that again but i've been making solid progress with my other lifts so I dont want to put them on the backburner just yet. No, I dont compete, I never competed in the beginning because I was afraid i wouldnt be close to winning, as years went on I kinda decided that powerlifting competitions werent necessary for me because ultimately i'm competing against myself everyday and I squat/deadlift/bench every week, no need to add the stress of a competition. I would however like to do a strongman competition, I enjoy the odd implement lifting and dont have access to train all of the stuff so it makes it alittle more fun to push myself in different events. I was signed up for a contest but it got canceled due to covid and I havent done much looking to see if they are doing them now that things have opened back up.

PETERG wrote:

Awesome PETERG, keep at it, its amazing how the body can adapt, dont set limits on yourself, just work hard and push, you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish if you stick with it.

Thank you man! Basically I am trying to get as strong as possible for my health and for my obligatory service army. As the service here is just 12 months of chores, chores, firing guns and more chores I will take my chances for the Special Forces Battalion, for there the chances of actually doing something and learning a skill of two is way bigger.

RYM

I got places I gotta be!

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:22 am 

Good for you Peterg, keep working at it and keep us posted on your goals and achievements, need any advice just feel free to ask.

rarezuzuh
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:53 pm 

Anyone else primarily use kettlebells? I did powerlifting for like 10 years, but switched to kettlebells once the pandemic hit (gyms were closed and when they reopened I found that I hate working out in a mask) and I needed equipment I could easily keep at home. I like it a lot. I feel great and I've managed to increase my endurance significantly without losing any of my barbell muscle.

Sword of Skelos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:57 pm 

I've been lifting over a year now with the goal of loosing weight. I had a lot of success till the summer heat waves, and had almost hit my goal. During the heat wave I almost stopped exercising. I don't have AC, and a fan blowing was ok but not enough. After the heat passed, I started up again, but ate like a horse. I had lost almost 60 pounds, but put about ten back on, and I haven't really gotten a handle on it yet. But it did show me an aspect of bodybuilding I had never experience, since I'm a noob. I increased my strength phenomenally. Phenomenal for me anyway. In just 2-3 months I added 10 pounds to my arm curls, and almost 100 pounds to my squat (after just recently building my own squat rack).

My main goal is still losing weight but I am getting a kick out of watching numbers climb. Still no where close to where some of you guys are lifting.

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:42 am 

I'm trying to get back into lifting nowadays. My goal is also to lose weight (or fat rather, I don't really care about the number on the scale). I have gained a lot of weight during the "covid era" starting last year.

So my plan for this winter is to do Strong Lifts 5x5, but focus on maintaining strength and muscle, and not progressing at all costs. Meaning, if I stall I won't eat at a surplus to progress. I've done that program before and I really enjoyed it. That and eating at around 1500-2000 kcal per day, which is a large deficit for me at this point.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 pm 

Stronglifts and restricting calorie intake sounds like a hell of a regime :lol: but as long as you can be more patient and humble than I was, it could work for you. Good luck!

...I wish I could low-bar squat three times a week without getting wrecked. Not to mention for that kind of volume.

~Guest 285196
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 pm 

Trust me, I'll be handling baby weights for the most part. I did the program once before and I know 5x5 squats with 100 kg+ 3x/week is grueling work. I'm focusing on the cut and just lifting to maintain what muscles I have and to reap the other benefits from lifting stuff regularly. I won't focus on the linear progression.

But good point about volume. I always laugh when people say 5x5 is "low volume" :lol:

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:00 pm 

It absolutely is high volume, and especially so if it's three times a week for a high load excercise like back squat. Some people will tell you that 5x5 isn't high volume, 5x10 is - but doing sets of 10 automatically regulates the intensity by a massive amount compared to doing sets of 5. When counting volume, it might not even be meaningful to count reps per set beyond 7 or so. In any set with 8 or more reps, in order to be able to even complete the last reps, the first ones have to be so light as to have minimal effect on the actual load of the set. Unless we're talking about forced reps, which you should never be doing for five sets unless your primary goal is to get injured :lol:

Sword of Skelos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:31 pm 

Just did a 3x295 squat today. I'm very happy about that. My original goal was to hit 250 by the end of the year. I might break 300!

Now if I can only give up covid snacking and loose the gut.

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:53 pm 

Sword of Skelos wrote:
Just did a 3x295 squat today. I'm very happy about that. My original goal was to hit 250 by the end of the year. I might break 300!

Now if I can only give up covid snacking and loose the gut.

Awesome job! Keep after it, you can always use bodyweight ratio for goals to as opposed to just concrete numbers, For instance 300lb squat at 200lb bodyweight, vs. 290lbs squat at 175lbs bodyweight. Keep working at it.

So what training programs are people favorites? What set/rep range? Anyone have a favorite lift or exercise? What's worked for you and what hasn't?

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:57 pm 

What has worked for me? Larsen press! Bench press used to be a weak lift for me, but since I started doing Larsen as a variation, it's gone up as my strongest lift relatively speaking. I use a lot of technique in my basic bench press, and Larsen press removes leg drive and reduces arch and back usage, so it forces you to work your pressing muscles harder.

oldmetalhead
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:43 pm 

My biggest advice and I'm sure you younger guys know this, is don't do lifts that put you in unnatural positions. That was a thing back in the day and it causes injuries. I ruptured my c5-c6 disc in my neck struggling through the final reps of military presses behind the head. When the rupture happened, I was paralyzed for a few minutes, not sure how long but then my nerves woke back up and I can't tell how much pain I was in. I couldn't drive for 2 weeks. Massage, heat, ultra stem and chiropractic adjustments, 3x a week and I got better 2 1/2 months later. To this day, I strain my upper back or traps and I will have spasms that put my ass down for days.

Sword of Skelos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:14 pm 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:

Awesome job! Keep after it, you can always use bodyweight ratio for goals to as opposed to just concrete numbers, For instance 300lb squat at 200lb bodyweight, vs. 290lbs squat at 175lbs bodyweight. Keep working at it.

So what training programs are people favorites? What set/rep range? Anyone have a favorite lift or exercise? What's worked for you and what hasn't?

Thanks. I'm using my goal weight of 200 to compare as 35 lb cheese barrel around my middle doesn't contribute much.

My Training program is a simple A/B split. A, B, off, A, B, off, off, and I irregularly try to put in cardio on off days. I have a self-built half rack, and 7' long olympic bar (my only piece of proper equipment) to do squats. Almost all plates are quick just concrete pours. I love and hate squats. I nearly just blew my heart just now. I really need proper cardio training. I have three dumbbells made of gas piping and old plates and I work out in my son's room/office/work out area. I do most of my workout in breaks I have throughout the day.

My equipment and routine are cobbled together but working out ok for now. My weak area is I have no way of working my hams. I don't have room for deadlifts. I built a very basic bench and attached a store bought leg extension thing for it, but I haven't tried it... it's feeling flimsy.

I'd be interested to see what others are doing, especially those working from home.

rarezuzuh
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:09 pm 

If you have the equipment for squatting, good mornings should work well for hamstrings.

Hexenmacht46290
Has a GED in Gamercide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:13 pm 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:

I like doing full body sessions. I work a bunch of overtime, and if work, or something else comes up, and I miss a session, it’s more balanced that way.

There are a lot of strength training approaches that work, and different ways to do the same thing, like doing similar amounts of volume, but dividing up sets and reps differently, or building up to heavy weights. Right now, I do linear style periodization, with the last set being higher reps than the preceding ones, and hitting PRs, if possible.

The years I spent, being inactive, and not moving a lot, combined with minor injuries to ankles and hips, had me squatting with bad technique. I’ve never hurt my spine, lifting(I have strained spinal erector muscles, on high rep deadlift PRs, I’m pretty sure, but was able to recover pretty quickly), but I have hurt my hips, squatting.

I think that going heavy, and encouraging oneself to not be a “pussy,” when lifting with bad technique, does way more harm than good. I’ve seen much better results, taking physical therapy rehab exercises seriously, and doing assistance work with really light weights, and the strictest form possible. If I want to PR on my squat, bench, and deadlift, there’s no point in doing stiff legged deadlifts, or barbell rows, for low reps, or with lots of weight, or cutting range of motion.

There’s a time and a place for ego. And you definitely don’t get stronger, by doing stuff you can’t recover from. Or by just doing easy stuff. My femurs are longer than my torso, so I’ll never be great at squatting, but I do it, consistently. Because I don’t want to be one of those jokes, who thinks themself a bodybuilder, with completely unbalanced development, and then complains that they “can’t get the legs to grow.” It just takes some good judgement, to understand how to make it hard. More reps, more sets, harder exercises, is usually the way. More weight should only be added, if it’s a weight you can actually lift.

I also got bigger, and stronger, when I stopped avoiding cardio, and neglecting proper movement and athleticism. Strength training is just one piece of everything. Doesn’t mean that everything needs equal emphasis, but it’s good to “fill in the gaps.”
With my weed, I smoke every day
If I'm not high, the hate will escape
I smoke and smoke, stoned as a fuck
Weed is my life, weed is my love…
-John Gallagher

stickyshooZ
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:09 am 

pressingtoplead13 wrote:

I'm a firefighter, so my fitness requirements are a little different from the average person. A lot of our job related fitness comes down to burst movements, then slow down. Burst movements, then slow down. As well as prolonged repetitive movements. I try to find exercises which are going to resemble movements which I would likely be doing on the fire ground. Which can be tricky sometimes, because a lot of things you're doing, you will be doing at weird angles or in awkward positions. Having raw strength can obviously help in some instances, but what I really need is endurance. That said, I don't want to throw away all of my strength training. I may start my workout focusing on higher weight with lower reps and then as the workout goes on, start lowering the weight into higher rep range. Or I may just do strength one day and then more of a circuit oriented workout the next time.

In terms of lifts, I'm not a fan of deadlifts, but I still try to do them regularly because its an exercise that has excellent carryover into real world job movements (lifting a patient on an ambulance cot, lifting a ladder, picking up heavy tools and equipment, etc). Any kind of shoulder press is a must have (raising ladders, lifting extrication tools over your head to get a good cutting angle, operating a hose line at a high angle). Having strong shoulders is essential, because shoulder injuries are one of the biggest things that get guys retired. I've been dabbling more and more into kettlebells, which are cool for circuits because there's so many different things you can do with them.

With the training I do I may not ever be the strongest in terms of raw physical strength, but I need to do it this way to try to optimize myself for the job. And if you want an extra kernel of information: the majority of on the job deaths don't come from dying in fires. They come from heart attacks.

Exkretor wrote:
The new Sadus sounds like fucking wrestling music.

Sword of Skelos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:56 pm 

rarezuzuh wrote:
If you have the equipment for squatting, good mornings should work well for hamstrings.

Nice, thanks. I hadn't really considered that. I will do some research next week on safety and form and try them out.

pressingtoplead13
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:42 pm 

Thats awesome. I've mostly stuck with Wendler's 5/3/1 as my base program, and then work in assistance exercises based on that. I did however do the smolov's squat program before too and loved/hated it. Smolov's imo was the toughest thing i've ever done and also the most effective but it is very grueling and brutal, not a long term option like 5/3/1. When i ran the entire 13 week cycle it took my squat from 385lbs to 460lbs. I later ran the base cycle a few months later and went from 475lbs up to 510lbs. After doing it though I struggled to mantain that squat max once I cut back my frequency, also a few years and a knee injury later and i'm stuck around 455lbs.

In terms of other lifts 5/3/1 has worked great for them so I havent altered that much, although i'm thinking about trying a specific deadlift program to try to get over the 600lbs mark.

Sword of Skelos
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:53 pm 

Fuck yes! I just hit 300 x 5 reps in squats. Its very exciting to break a plateau like that!

Now looking toward 400... just have to keep the excitement in check enough not to throw out my back or something.

Gradus the Bungler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:10 pm 

Welcome to Noble Fitness.

Tell me I'm not the only forum member to crank it in 18 months.

Puttin' the burn on the bi's and tri's today.

Circum expansion from 16" to 17".

Happy Monday. Let's get ripped.

MalignantTyrant
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:11 pm 

uh, is this a troll post?

Anyways, no I'm not doing shit today. Today is my rest day.

BastardHead wrote:
Of all the people want to bully like a 90s sitcom bully, Trunk is an easy top 3 finish. When I inevitably develop lung cancer I'm going to make my Make-A-Wish request to be to give him a swirly.

Gradus the Bungler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:28 pm 

MalignantTyrant wrote:

I don't find this post very inspiring at all.

No matter.

I got my pump in today, and I'll get my burn on tomorrow.

How many lazy days do you take per week?

DemonFilth2001
Had a one night stand with Phil Anselmo and never got a call back

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:44 pm 

Gradus the Bungler wrote:
MalignantTyrant wrote:

No matter.

What sort of supplements do you take? Ever just said...f this...I'm roiding the hell up?

Gradus the Bungler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:23 pm 

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
MalignantTyrant wrote:

No matter.

What sort of supplements do you take? Ever just said...f this...I'm roiding the hell up?

I take a number of supplements, but most are unrelated to my crank. For working out, 7g of German Creapure creatine daily. I also get my protein on in a big way.

You?

Gradus the Bungler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:32 am 

I know a guy that says he works out by throwing a bag of rice around his room. He said lifting weights leads to false muscle.

Anybody heard of this?

PETERG
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:54 am 

I know a guy that says he works out by throwing a bag of rice around his room. He said lifting weights leads to false muscle.

Anybody heard of this?

Wtf he means by "false muscle"? Lol it's simple biology.
Lift big thing.
Muscles try harder.
Muscles get bigger to lift big thing easier.
Profit.

Humans have been lifting since their first days.

However throwing and carrying heavy stuff is also a good exercise. Both essentially physical and natural movements. I got myself two 10kg kettlebells and have been doing carrying sessions inside my house. They work wonders.

RYM

I got places I gotta be!

Gradus the Bungler
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:48 pm 

PETERG wrote:

Anybody heard of this?

Lift big thing.
Muscles try harder.
Profit.

However throwing and carrying heavy stuff is also a good exercise. Both essentially physical and natural movements. I got myself two 10kg kettlebells and have been doing carrying sessions inside my house. They work wonders.

He was saying that weights make your muscles so big that it's fake.

He's kind of a dumbass. I sent him the link to your scientific explanation, and he got confused - he couldn't follow it.

I guess he'll stick with his rice bags and pear shape.

PETERG
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:02 am 

PETERG wrote:

Anybody heard of this?

Lift big thing.
Muscles try harder.
Profit.

He was saying that weights make your muscles so big that it's fake.

He's kind of a dumbass. I sent him the link to your scientific explanation, and he got confused - he couldn't follow it.

I guess he'll stick with his rice bags and pear shape.

Well if he is talking about people who take steroids or use performance enhancing drugs, he is not wrong. Having that much muscle is not natural, nor it is healthy. I believe in having an overall good physique and some good gains, rather than being shaped like a pepper with a big chest and toothpick legs.

RYM

I got places I gotta be!

vindfukk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:19 pm 

oldmetalhead wrote:
pressingtoplead13 wrote:
I'm 6'2" with a slender build so I was never that strong with powerlifts, other than deads, which I could use my height for leverage.

I'm the same height, 72kg, started freeweights about 3 weeks in... Been running around 12 - 15 miles a week for two months now. Definitely improved with the running but pushing myself has seen me develop minor injuries. My concern is how to come up with a core and upper body workout routine. Now that the lower body is well catered for during runs/sprints which also have some nice elevation to them.

vindfukk
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:22 pm 

Mind you, my left hand has a weak wrist from a badly healed broken wrist. Although I've so far managed to carry a load equivalent to the right arm, but somewhere down the reps ot starts to show how weak it really is

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next