Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
FasterDisaster
Metal Pounder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:26 pm 

TheConqueror1 wrote:
When my sister worked in a mental institution, she had a co-worker that bought a book about Satanism. One night he was in his bed and the book flew across the room allegedly. The strange part about it was that he worked in mental institution.

"The book flew across the room and hit a cow in the face! SO SCARY."

~Guest 118084
With a 120kbps bitrate!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:49 pm 

tomcat_ha wrote:
TheConqueror1 wrote:
When my sister worked in a mental institution, she had a co-worker that bought a book about Satanism. One night he was in his bed and the book flew across the room allegedly. The strange part about it was that he worked in mental institution.

my experience with people working in the mental health sector have issues of their own in over 50% of cases.

So you are saying that over 50% of people who work in a mental hospital have a mental health issues. I'm not understanding for some reason. Also, wouldn't that be unethical in a way?

~Guest 118084
With a 120kbps bitrate!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:57 pm 

FasterDisaster wrote:
TheConqueror1 wrote:

"The book flew across the room and hit a cow in the face! SO SCARY."

Your attempt at being comical fails miserably...

GTog
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:08 pm 

I have to have this game.

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/08/15/night-terrors-is-this-mobile-horror-game-the-pokemon-go-killer/

All creepy experiences will henceforth be self-inflicted.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:09 pm 

TheConqueror1 wrote:
So you are saying that over 50% of people who work in a mental hospital have a mental health issues. I'm not understanding for some reason. Also, wouldn't that be unethical in a way?

a lot of people who study psychology and such do so to better understand themselves.

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:59 am 

Also any sane person would go a little cuckoo if you deal with mental patients, ESPECIALLY the violent ones. Not to mention that mental hospitals, along with homes for the elderly, are lovely places for manipulative sociopaths to work in.

Jackoroth
Metalhead

Location: Taumatawhakatangi­hangakoauauotamatea­turipukakapikimaunga­horonukupokaiwhen­uakitanatahu
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:36 am 

tomcat_ha wrote:
TheConqueror1 wrote:

my experience with people working in the mental health sector have issues of their own in over 50% of cases.

I'm sure I've read that at least here in Australia you have to pass numerous mental health checks to work in the industry, just like what a doctor would have to do but I think they'd be on a higher scale.

tomcat_ha
Minister of Boiling Water

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:13 pm 

just because you have some weird traits doesnt mean you are mentally unfit to work in such a field. It might even be an advantage.

Red_Death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:25 pm 

None of these were creepy per se, but I was scared out of my mind by each event.

I was going home after having a few drinks. Let's say, slightly intoxicated, but with senses intact. The city I live in is usually not that crowded a place after midnight so some things can go horribly wrong. Like, passing one of the main wide roads, you don't really need to pay attention to traffic lights for pedestrians in the strictest ways possible. So I'm approaching the road and it's my green, nothing to worry about, but it changes some seconds before I'm about to step onto the road. The next thing I remember is the sound of tires screeching and me noticing that some speedy fucker didn't actually manage to stop in time. He went around me and as soon as he did, he put the foot to the pedal.

I heard about those brats playing "catch the traffic light" (speeding so as to try and take advantage of a synchronized system of traffic lights going on those main roads - so called "green wave") but goddamn...was out of my mind and body for quite some time, especially after the initial sensation wore off and I started thinking about what happened. Never had that feeling of slowly consuming dread after that. The weird thing about it is I never heard a single noise, even when I was really close to the road itself. I wasn't drunk, not even near such a state, and wasn't particularly distracted by anything. I've no idea how I managed to get myself in such a situation which is probably what adds to its scare effect even when I'm merely thinking about it.

The other story is "fake" scare. Or induced scare, to be more precise.

One night my friend and me were goofing around, smoking some weed and engaging in high-minded discourse on obscure yet important intellectual topics. As people who're fuckig around and smoking casually always do. I wasn't high at any point of time during that night, but she always had this uncanny way of coming across as terribly persuasive. And she set her mind on my late grandmother, who I never met actually. To this day there's a photo of her on my kitchen wall, and to say the least it looks a bit freaky. Of course, the story went along the lines of the flat being haunted by that strange woman and so on. But shit got real afterwards. I was a bit unsettled by all of that but okay, I went to sleep. In the bedroom, while she stayed in the living room. And it just happened that in the middle of the night I woke up and had to take a leak. No problem, no lights needed actually, but when I got back to bed...first thing I heard was a faint whisper almost immediately followed by a hand in the darkness gripping me in a completely manic manner. I think I released a cross between a girly scream and a shout of pure terror at that point :-D

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:43 pm 

Quite frequently, I dream that an ethereal female doctor-type form floats in through my bedroom window, then jabs hot, glowing metal rods into my right temple. Soon after, my right ear/sinus cavity has been prone to inflammation, while nothing ever happens to my left. I can't help wondering if the subconscious mind is somehow able to sense the onset of sickness and warn me through dreams.

Infernal Torment
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:04 am 

Alright so I was chillng at home one night I was home alone and it was really late I wanna say maybe like 12:00 the time at night when everything is silent and you could hear a pin drop. I was sitting on the couch I didn't have the TV on I was just sitting there silently I don't know why but I started to hear what sounded like someone or something whispering my name, even more it sounded as if someone was sitting right next to me leaning over my shoulder whispering it right Into my ear I clearly heard my name but make out anything else. Needless to say I was afraid but for some reason I couldn't move in my mind I was telling myself to get up and run out the door but I couldn't..I just sat there after awhile I finally got the courage to get out of there

Infernal Torment
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:06 am 

Also this might not be really that creepy but it was weird I saw a UFO one time still to this day can't explain what it was that I saw and always wonder about it

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:23 pm 

first incident might have been a case of sleep paralysis with audio hallucinations. maybe you simply fell asleep but didn't get that.
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

Infernal Torment
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:37 pm 

into_the_pit wrote:
first incident might have been a case of sleep paralysis with audio hallucinations. maybe you simply fell asleep but didn't get that.

I'm pretty sure I was awake especially since I went outside and my friends arrived shortly after and I have never experienced or have ever had any sleep issues like sleep paralysis or sleep walking.

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:45 pm 

Man I'm glad I outgrew the sleepwalking long ago! Waking up down the hallway, or nearly falling down into the basement, or even managing get out into the yard... that shit just wasn't right.

MikeyC
Official Greeter of Broken Hills

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:58 am 

Yeah, apparently I sleepwalked a couple of times when I was younger. One distinct time I remember waking up outside on the grass. I remember waking up and then just...going back to bed. It's a memory I'm certain of having but my parents didn't wake up when I opened the front door which is odd so I can't be 100% sure.

Not really a "creepy" story but I guess it's good I didn't walk on the road or something.

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:16 pm 

Speaking of sleep-related creepiness, has anyone gone a solid 24 hours without sleep before? I had a particularly bad case of insomnia a couple years ago and didn't sleep at all one night and decided the best way to get over it was to just ride it out for the entire next day, turns out you really need sleep to function every day. I'd hear doors opening and closing that weren't being used, phones ringing that nobody was calling, what sounded like people talking in the next room when nobody was in the house... apparently auditory hallucinations are super common when you don't fall asleep the night before.

DecemberSoul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:35 pm 

OneSizeFitzpatrick wrote:
Speaking of sleep-related creepiness, has anyone gone a solid 24 hours without sleep before?

Yup, several times since I took up studying, but have been doing whatever it takes to avoid it after repeated experiences of feeling detached from reality (not in a desired e.g. hallucinatory drug-induced way). I found my perceived lack of empathy (which seemed to have gone largely undetected by others, for the better or worse) especially worrisome.
Even just lying down and falling asleep for a mere hour is much better than staying awake and living the still same (!) day as a zombified person. It's not really the "next" day when there was no sleep inbetween two subsequent sun cycles.
Don't do it if you have any social engagements and/or professional commitments during staying awake for too long, it's not worth it.

DeadXManiac
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:48 pm 

Speaking of sleep-related creepiness, has anyone gone a solid 24 hours without sleep before? I had a particularly bad case of insomnia a couple years ago and didn't sleep at all one night and decided the best way to get over it was to just ride it out for the entire next day, turns out you really need sleep to function every day. I'd hear doors opening and closing that weren't being used, phones ringing that nobody was calling, what sounded like people talking in the next room when nobody was in the house... apparently auditory hallucinations are super common when you don't fall asleep the night before.

I did 6 days straight once, not naturally though. And yeah the effects are terrifying.

Last.fm

DecemberSoul
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:59 pm 

DeadXManiac wrote:
I did 6 days straight once, not naturally though. And yeah the effects are terrifying.

How you did not live up to your nickname may just be a medical miracle. Could you be bothered to elaborate a bit further on your experiences?

MikeyC

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:36 pm 

Yeah, those are pretty common, I'd imagine. I once went 37 hours without sleep and by the end of it I was seeing black shimmers in my periphery and was falling in and out of consciousness. Not fun. It was a pretty solid 12 hours afterwards, though. :D

DecemberSoul wrote:
DeadXManiac wrote:

How you did not live up to your nickname may just be a medical miracle. Could you be bothered to elaborate a bit further on your experiences?

Yeah, Christ. I would like to hear this story, too.

niix
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:29 pm 

there are quite a few that i have dealt with, this is one of them. when i was younger, in fourth grade, i had a couple friends who were brothers.. one was in the third grade and the other in the first, and we always hung out at the apartments we lived in.. we were the trio of buddies who would wander and cause mischief and climb trees and build stuff and watch movies after school. the usual stuff, really.. the two brothers always fought though, the older one being a constant smart ass and the younger one always beating him up. (literally)..
well, one day after school we walked home and we were outside their apartment and the older brother asked his younger brother to go in and let the parents know we were going to go to the park or something like that. the older brother and i were outside telling jokes and bullshitting for a while, and awhile.. some time passed and he was getting upset and was yelling up the stairs, what is taking so long! kind of stuff, and immediately the younger brother runs down the stairs crying frantically and gibbering through tears, 'dad is dead! dad is dead!' and we were like okk what?! so we both ran upstairs after the little guy and he showed us in the bathroom, their step-father was laying on the ground..
and, he was a trucker kind of guy.. a no bullshit kind of person.. we thought he was funny, so i can't figure out what happened..
he was in fact, dead.. his arm was reaching up to the sink, and he had a huge black and purple bruise on his face, the cheek area.. his hat was by him and the light was on already.. the front door was slightly open, when the little brother went to check in.. i remember he older brother got on the phone and dialed 911 multiple times, screaming that'it doesn't work!' when i think you had to dial it and wait a moment. while he was doing that i was lifting the man's arm to see if he would wake. i poked at his face to see if the apparent bruise would hurt and make him wake. he was not breathing, and he was a bit cold (i remember saying it to them, 'he is cold too'). the older brother kept calling and hanging up so i grabbed the phone and called 911 myself and waited a little and finally got through and explained what had happened. they came maybe ten mins after that call and declared him dead on the scene.. that day had changed me, just at the fact i was examining a dead body, touching.. i did not freak out like they did but they had every right to, this was a laid back guy taking care of them and their mother, and now dead on the bathroom floor. there was a caller, threatening them a few days prior to that as well, now that i think about it. i guess someone was calling for the mother and the step father would answer, shouting 'you best leave my wife alone mother fucker!'.. so that could be something.
the cops came and told me to go home, and the brothers and i never really hung out again after that day.. they were changed, drastically it would seem. the day we did hang out afterwards, the little brother went on a freak out mode and proceeded to beat the crap out of the bigger brother. just tackled him and wailed and hollered, he didn't like being teased. anyways, this was just a creepy incident because it was surreal, understanding death at that time,
and how i was staring right into it. i will never forget the feeling.. or the coldness.
forgive any typo's, am on a phone

MikeyC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:57 am 

^ Wow, dude. How surreal is that....

caspian
Wanderer of the Wastes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:40 am 

Man I have a few "dabbling in the occult while stoned" stories from when I was 18 or so, but I'll spare you guys most of them. They were pretty powerful to personally experience, of course.

One that always struck me as a creepy/weird/surreal experience was walking back to my car after a gig where I played bass. Was 4am in the morning, coldest day of the year (that's about -2C here), everything was lightly dusted in fog and frost and there just wasn't a soul around. These nights are kinda rare and special in Perth, there's always a bit of a spectral vibe about them. I was walking back to my car near this big open park that's on a gently sloping hill. Anyway, I see this shadowy figure start running towards me from.. well, it was pretty far away. Like 300m or so. He was holding what i assumed was a baseball bat. Not really all that sure what to do (not exactly the fastest sprinter, and I'd just played a 4 hr long gig), I just started running towards the guy with my bass. We got within 50 metres of each other, guess he changed his mind on a mugging, but he just kinda.. vanished. Turned away before I got to him, went down a side street and just immediately disappeared.

It was just a really weird scene, just me and this unknown potential assailant running towards each other in total dead silence. Afterwards, I was totally pumped on adrenaline, I didn't stop running until I reached my car which was a good 4 or so km away. Just sorta floated through these dark, freezing, totally silent streets at something approaching a 80-90% sorta run, yknow? Weird as, it happened maybe 8 years ago? And it's still vividly there in my mind.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

caspian
Wanderer of the Wastes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:42 am 

Would've been an interesting fight, anyway. Squier 5 string vs generic baseball bat... Guess I'd have to trust the extra reach of the bass :lol:

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

Norrmania
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:56 pm 

Yes experienced this several times. I've had quite a few times in my life where I ended up going without sleep for sometimes 3-4 days (think a week is the most I've ever gone, or maybe just getting 4-5 hours over the course of a week). I didn't so much get auditory hallucinations so much as small visual ones. Like seeing flashing lights, random unidentifiable streaks or objects. Only auditory I found would be just like random static sounds or kind of rushes of white noise. Not only that but the weird mental "jolts" of suddenly feeling mentally startled by pretty much nothing at all. Its almost like reality/act of being awake causes the startle, or some random "light" or white noise sound that causes this kind of jolt of alarm. My heart rate also was often all over the place in those times too. I already have some weird stuff with my heart due to caffeine sensitivity or sometimes anxiety will trigger scary fast heart rates where I feel I can't breath, but with those times of being a wake for 24+ hours (usually has to be for longer), then my heart rate is just all over the place. Even more scary than the minor hallucinations heh.

Also, severzhavnost's story about his sister and someone trying to get into the house is creepy whether supernatural or not...freaky stuff!

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:22 pm 

Norrmania wrote:
Also, severzhavnost's story about his sister and someone trying to get into the house is creepy whether supernatural or not...freaky stuff!

There is more to that story, which I had left out because technically, it didn't happen to me, but what the hell: Once I got home, we called the police to report a possible intruder, and they got to my house really friggin' fast. Like, illogically fast. Turns out, the police were already right there because all four of the homes on our street which had automated outdoor security systems - and electric garage door openers - had been triggered. At the same time.

I guess the most reasonable explanation is that there was some was some kind of power grid malfunction in the area. And simultaneously, someone happened to be trying to break into my house. Weird timing eh.

Acidgobblin
Literally a puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:12 am 

I'm going to share a tale from my mother's youth. Its not creepy in a ghostly sense, but it effected her entire life.

This was in the late 1950's, she was about 9 or 10 I believe; her and her family had been out for the evening, attending some conservative knitting party I would imagine. They returned home, nothing was amiss and settled in to sleep. After about half an hour of my mother reading in her bed, she heard a sound from under it and, lo and fucking behold, a large and surprised young man emerged from under it. She screamed, my grandfather came racing in and 'subdued' the assailant, my grandmother ultimately took pity on him, made him a cup of tea and than called the police. He was arrested and taken to the station, presumably questioned.

A few hours later, my mother, this time lights off and falling asleep is awoken by her grandfather who quickly bustles her out of the room, after which he opened the wardrobe wherein slept another young (soon to be surprised man). Apparently, these guys were young ruffians who had broken into my mother's house literally one minute before her family arrived home, and they made the great decision to hide in the young daughters bedroom. Man under bed couldn't handle the tension (I cannot imagine how he thought this scene would play out), man in wardrobe handled the tension very effectively by falling asleep.

Despite these guys not being threatening, I cannot imagine how terrifying hearing and then seeing a strange human appear from under one's bed. I also imagine that contemplating the fact that another human had remained hidden securely in one's wardrobe for upwards of five hours would have a certain insomnia inducing effect.

Bear in mind, my grandparents had a locked room in their house where they claimed you could hear the furniture move at night and see the door handle frantically turning. I never saw it, the room was probably a bondage dungeon, but I got a huge chill anytime I dared myself to approach.

My mother's family is Irish, as if that explains any of this...

caspian wrote:
It was just a really weird scene, just me and this unknown potential assailant running towards each other in total dead silence. Afterwards, I was totally pumped on adrenaline, I didn't stop running until I reached my car which was a good 4 or so km away. Just sorta floated through these dark, freezing, totally silent streets at something approaching a 80-90% sorta run, yknow? Weird as, it happened maybe 8 years ago? And it's still vividly there in my mind.

Great story, I really felt it. :) Creepier than many of the tales here in truth.

mirons
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:58 am 

Speaking of sleep-related creepiness, has anyone gone a solid 24 hours without sleep before?

Lots of times, and still every now and then. Have done it for work reasons (although I agree that it isn't worth it and an hour or or two of sleep is better), and also - mostly - because strong liquor induces insomnia for me, so I have trouble going to sleep after having a considerable amount of it. The last time I skipped sleep was a couple of weeks ago; the longest I think was 3 days - around 60 hours or more, I reckon. 24-36 hours without sleep (i.e. skipping one night) doesn't do much for me, apart from general tiredness and difficulty to concentrate, along with feeling slightly 'high'. During longer sleepless periods I have experienced some (mostly mild) auditory hallucinations, and on one occasion also some visual hallucinations/distortions in the periphery of sight.

I don't recall any particularly creepy things happening to me, but the following scared me enough to warrant a mention, I guess.

It happened in the summer of 1998, before I started at the uni, I think. I was 17 and living with my mother at the time, in a 3rd floor apartment in a 12-apartment house. Mother wasn’t at home, because she was working 24 hour shifts guarding coastal radar equipment (there were quite a lot of these left after Russian army drew out Latvia in 1994, and they would get looted if left unguarded), so I was home alone.

This one morning I awoke to some banging sounds from our balcony (actually more like a loggia, but that doesn’t matter). It was around the time I usually got up for work (I was working in the summer), I think sometime between 6.30 and 7.00 AM, so it was a bright daylight for some time already. As it was summer, the door to the balcony stood open the whole time. The sounds were clearly discernible, but not loud, as if someone took the effort to be quiet. Of course, my first thought was that there were burglars climbing the balcony. I got up, sneaked my way to the room with the balcony and peeked toward the window that opens on the balcony. I looked for a while but saw nothing, however the sounds were still there, although now it seemed to come from the balcony below ours. I then made my way to the open balcony door, and what I saw was the top of a ladder leaning against the railings of the balcony. Careful to not make noise, I got out on the balcony and looked down, and there I saw some armed men in black entering into the balcony of the apartment right below me.

That had to be police, a special task force of sorts, but that didn’t make me feel much relief, since I had no idea why the were entering the house, and of the scale of the operation. Even if it didn’t seem too probable, I still wasn’t thrilled by the idea of being mere meters away from a possible gunfire. Still, I had to leave for work, and upon exiting my apartment, sure enough there were other cops on the stairs. They checked my ID and let me proceed on my way.

Later I found out that a man who was wanted for murder had been sighted the night before in the apartment below us, where a woman with two kids lived; she was an alcoholic and had some shady friends over form time to time. The guy had left by the time the police arrived though.

Iron Wizard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:50 pm 

One time, when I was a toddler, we were visiting family, and I was playing in their basement. Suddenly, this loud as fuck screeching noise takes over the air. It had a clangy, metallic sound reminiscent of the sound that comes from the springs when an attic door is opened. It was much louder, though. I ran screaming- it scared me to death. Now, it would be pretty mundane to me, though.

Another one was more recent. I was 13, about to turn 14, and we were at the beach staying in a rental cottage. Well, we found a blood soaked rag under the sink. No one really thought anything of this, however, given my tendency to get stuck on minutia, I kept talking about it, and how it was probably blood some drunk fuck vomited up. Our vacation went on as normal, until my birthday. I started faking choking to be funny, and my older cousin started telling me how I shouldn't cry wolf; no one will ever believe me when if I end up in a dangerous situation. Well, I suddenly said out of the blue how I wanted to have steak tar tar as my last meal, as I've always wanted to try it, and it really wouldn't matter if I get a deadly intestinal parasite. This also happened to be the day I learned to surf. The next day, I woke up feeling weird. I felt like there was no life beyond this vacation, and I was terrified of it ending. We went out to the beach, and I took my dad's old surfboard. There was a duck swimming around in the ocean for some reason. Anyways, I went out and caught a few waves, and was doing really well, until I caught a larger wave. The current in the ocean was weird that day, the waves were unpredictably lunging upward as a result of smaller, reverse wave. This wave suddenly got a lot taller, slamming me and the board nose first into the sandbar. I felt a pain in my leg, like someone hit me with a hammer. I got out to realize that my leg was mutilated. It looked like fucking steak tar tar. I thought I was going to die.

Basically, what happened was I got stabbed in the leg either by the nose of the board, or the fin, and it made a twisting motion which ripped a lot of flesh. I had to get internal and external stitches.

What makes this story creepy is the series of events that lead up to this. The house address (I forgot to mention that it had the same address as a house in a horror movie), the bloody rag, the fake choking, the steak tar tar, the weird feeling, and finally, the incident. Either this was all a coincidence, which seems unlikely, or these events are all connected due to a paranormal issue with the house, which sounded more believable by the end of all this.

-Ronnie James Dio, Black Sabbath- Heaven and Hell

SanctuaryCat
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:42 pm 

I was exploring a town (forgotten location) as a child with my parents on holiday and we are in a churchyard for some reason. It is the usual kind of affair, gravestones, trees and most of all pigeons. We start tossing the birds some scraps from our lunch and someone else is in the yard with us, despite no obvious angle of approach being visible. They seemed pleased we were feeding the birds, then left, without going out the one way in/out of the yard. Total mindfuck and still makes me wonder to this day.

severzhavnost
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 pm 

This is 't really a creepy incident once I realized what was happening, but for a short time it was weird enough. I was out camping during that big-ass blackout across all of eastern North America in the summer of 2003, so I had no idea that anything unusual occurred. So I came back into town to find everything dark, quiet and lifeless (insert "regular day in Ottawa" jokes here.) Anyway, it so happened that the first person I saw once back within city limits was a drunkard waking up at a bus stop. So you can understand my initial thought that I'd wandered into a zombie apocalypse :p

Sick6Six
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:36 pm 

I found a severed human foot in a boot in a ravine when I was a kid. I also had a knife held to my throat by an older kid when i was a kid, and was nearly suffocated once. I guess being afraid I'm going to die isn't exactly "creepy" but meh.

Festivus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 pm 

I had a strange nightmare the other night. A passer/sparrow got stuck to my head at uni/school(or whatever educational institution that was) and just wouldn't let go of my head. So I grabbed it and tossed it away but the fucker kept going back to my head and eventually would start puncturing my hand with its beeck.

It was the weirdest nightmare I've ever had. And no, I did not what the Birds by Hitchcock recently.

~Guest 118084
With a 120kbps bitrate!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 pm 

I forgot to tell this story. A couple of years ago, my mom was a therapist in a mental institution. She told me they actually got a priest for this girl because they all thought she was possessed. The room was also extremely cold.

Iron Wizard
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm 

A few years ago, my friends and I were walking around in a forest behind the park in our neighborhood, and we stumbled upon a small clearing with a bunch of creepy dolls hanging from trees. Keep in mind that the trees blocked out most of the sunlight, and it was pretty dark. Some of the dolls were missing body parts, and they all had numbers ending with 8 written on them with a permanent marker. This made my friend and I think that there was some sort of Occult significance to this, everyone else of course called bullshit on it. We were still all scared out of our minds, and we were obsessing over this for weeks. I was the only one who had the courage to go back. When we added the numbers on the dolls up, we got some random ass number, and I suggested that it was an Occult number.

It turns out that some kids in the neighborhood hung dolls up as a joke to see if they could scare anyone...

-Ronnie James Dio, Black Sabbath- Heaven and Hell

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 am 

Festivus wrote:
beeck.

I'm sorry but Jesus Christ I can't breathe.

Festivus
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 pm 

Sepulchrave wrote:
Festivus wrote:
beeck.

I'm sorry but Jesus Christ I can't breathe.

Seems it's spellt "beak". That being said, I don't see what's so funny about it. Maybe "beeck" means something I'm not aware of?

Sepulchrave
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:10 pm 

No, I just find it hilarious because I have the maturity of a six-year-old. :) I saw a sign in front of some kind of food stand once that said "deliciouc" and I almost pissed myself on the spot.

AshesInYourMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:53 pm 

I got stuck in an elevator, alone, once, when I was like 8. The only way I got out was that someone heard my screaming. I swear I was in there for like 15 minutes. Might not sound creepy, but it was terrifying when I actually experienced it.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next