Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
kingnuuuur
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:01 pm 

Zakillah wrote:
If you dont mind blowing yourself up, sure. You wouldnt be the first one.

I'm more concerned about smelling like piss. I can't smell like piss.

FrizzySkernip
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm 

kingnuuuur wrote:
Zakillah wrote:
If you dont mind blowing yourself up, sure. You wouldnt be the first one.

I'm more concerned about smelling like piss. I can't smell like piss.

Why not?

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:34 pm 

Let's get back on track, shall we?

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

StalUlv
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm 

Erotetic wrote:
StalUlv wrote:
Salt and isopropyl rubbing alcohol make for a great cleaning combination. You can use it to clean tough stove top messes and cut through grime and grease. In addition, if there is any container that is hard to clean, like bottles or travel mug lids, you can shake it around in it to clean everything inside. Seeing as how this thread got to talk of drugs, salt and isopropyl rubbing alcohol can clean out our "water pipes" and other smoking utensils, instead of buying expensive "water pipe" cleaners.

better to just use baking soda, though, right? I mean...you don't want your drinking bottle to stink of alcohol and salt. (of course, I've never seen rubbing alcohol (not a household thing for me), so...maybe it has no smell?

I've never tried that, but I'm sure it works just as well. I like using baking soda for toothpaste because it whitens teeth. Rubbing alcohol does smell a lot, but after washing it out with water, it's like you never let a drop of alcohol even touch it in the first place. Besides, there are some scented rubbing alcohols out there. I used one recently that smelled more like mint chewing gum than isopropyl alcohol.

Frozen Hearth
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm 

inhumanist wrote:
If you swallow, like, a quadruple dose of laxative it has an effect very similar to LSD I heard.

I don't feel up to having the shits for a week, thanks.

I also heard that if you drink Anti-Freeze, Bleach, Gasoline, and Drano, it whitens your teeth and cures the common flu!

rabidmadman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 am 

I've used a baking soda/water solution to neutralize battery acid before. I left an old car battery on the floor of my previous car and i forgot about it...until one day I noticed a god awful stench....which turned out to be battery acid. It ate through my carpet, but luckily not through the metal. Anyway, I poured the solution over the whole area and it sizzled for hours....I kept pouring the solution until there was no more sizzle and assumed that everything was neutralized. I drove the car for 2 years after this and had no issues. People said that remnants would eventually eat through the floor. However, I drove for two years and it didn't even fully eat through the rubber padding of the carpet, so I'm assuming that I defeated the acid. Anyway, let this be a lesson to everyone: Do not leave an old battery in your car.

For those that drive diesel cars, you can use home heating oil to power your car in the event of a diesel shortage :)

PhilosophicalFrog
The Hypercube

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 am 

If you peel an apple and bottle it in with a little high-proof alcohol (preferably vodka 100 proof), let it stew an sit for a week or so, it makes an excellent non-lethal, non-harming spray that prevents young pups/cats from biting/scratching stuff around the house! They hate the bitter apple and the slight burn from the alcohol makes it even more effective.

Spoiler: show
║\
║▒\
║▒▒\
║░▒║
║░▒║with this blade
║░▒║i cut those who
║░▒║disrespect
║░▒║Carly Rae Jepsen
║░▒║
║░▒║
║░▒║