Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
~Guest 226319
President Satan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm 

On the 666th post on the 666th page by the 666th member.

Napero
GedankenPanzer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:54 pm 

This is how you make music videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10n7cJyRdZE

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:37 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:
Nebster173 wrote:
When do these threads get locked? Like, after reaching a certain amount of posts? Or by other requirements?

For all intents and purposes, Ragnarök.

We've missed out by a few months. Though, I guess henkkjelle settles it; this threads needs to be purged and closed as of February 22nd 2014.

DeadXManiac
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm 

Just found out Blaze Bayley is playing the local hole in the wall bar in October, I'm excited but I kinda feel bad for him.

Last.fm

Wilytank
Not a Flying Toy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm 

In light of this whole Inquisition NS thing, I saw a thread on there that had 88 views. I didn't want people to think it was a Nazi thread and suffer the same wrongful ridicule that Dagon faced so I looked at it and it had 89 views when I was done. I am such a good person.

GuntherTheUndying
Crimson King, Eater of Worlds

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 pm 

Bombs of Hades rocks my balls. :np:

Obligatory Last FM Link

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:18 pm 

I was just assigned the Bombs of Hades comp for the website I write for and it was really good quality for a compilation. Then went over and checked out the most recent album and yup, crust-laden death metal really is the shit.

Metal Shark
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:06 am 

PhilosophicalFrog wrote:
Spoiler: show

LOL!! :D

Smoking_Gnu
Chicago Favorite

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:16 am 

I just put in a 24-color adjustable LED light strip behind my desk. And it is glorious.

OneSizeFitzpatrick
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:36 am 

Sometimes when I'm in a really pissy mood and anaal nathrakh or stalaggh doesn't get me out of it, I like to listen to really shitty, ignorant hip-hop. Soulja boy's video for "I got me some bathing apes" usually cheers me up-not because I enjoy it- but the montage of him and his entourage of 16 year olds whipping shoes around street corners in the hood and watching them trap dance in the isles at wal-mart and the "start choosin' ho!" Chant always makes me giggle.

iamntbatman
Chaos Breed

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:53 am 

Just got back from seeing Slint in a tiny club. Fuckin' killed. I'm pretty sure Brian McMahan is an actual murderer.

GLOAMING - death/doom | COMA VOID - black/doom/post-rock

Bezdomny
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:14 am 

So I remember there being a fairly sizable Pittsburgh contingent on MA when I used to lurk in IRC a few years ago...does anyone know what Pittsburgh's metal scene is like, if there are any venues to avoid, etc.?

mindshadow
Echoes in an empty cranium

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:36 pm 

After constant battles on this site, being called names and the bizarre posts from Napero when ever I try to discuss how working class people are hard up against it here with recent policies and such, with politicians who no longer represent them, I can only conclude there is a strong anti - English sentiment on this board. Ironic when most here would describe themselves as against injustice and impartial.

OzzyApu
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:46 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
After constant battles on this site, being called names and the bizarre posts from Napero when ever I try to discuss how working class people are hard up against it here with recent policies and such, with politicians who no longer represent them, I can only conclude there is a strong anti - English sentiment on this board. Ironic when most here would describe themselves as against injustice and impartial.

:durr:
Yesterday was the birthday of school pal and I met the chick of my sigh (I've talked about here before, the she-wolf I use to be inlove with)... Maaan she was using a mini-skirt too damn insane... Dude you could saw her entire soul every time she sit...

MacMoney
Man of the Cloth

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 pm 

Definitely, and it's all because of Acrobat. We just hate him so that our hatred is so fierce that by proxy it encompasses the whole body of the English people. And some of their close neighbors as well: Scotsmen and Welsh. Not the Irish - Northern or otherwise - though, they're still cool. As are the Cornish, would you believe it?

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

Mindshadow; I've always wondered but never really felt the need to ask, until now. Are you a nutter or do you just like to hear yourself spew out random and insane shit all the time?

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

OceanOfViolence
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:00 pm 

Sadistic Intent tonight, it's gonna be so good! If anyone from Chicago is going, I'll be the guy handing out flyers for the War Master show in 2 weeks.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:03 pm 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
mindshadow wrote:

Mindshadow; I've always wondered but never really felt the need to ask, until now. Are you a nutter or do you just like to hear yourself spew out random and insane shit all the time?

Yeah, you got me, I'm just a nutter. There's nothing wrong here at all, I must have dreamed it all up and my cognitive abilities are deceiving me. Shall I sing you a song? It's called 'Daisy' ...

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:09 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

Fuck the queen, limey bastards!

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:11 pm 

Dude I could care less if all your incessant ramblings about the plight of the English Middle Class are real or imagined, but to suggest that there is a bias against Brits because no one else cares about what you're saying is just crazy.

Azmodes wrote:

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:15 pm 

Marag wrote:
Fuck the queen, limey bastards!

I only said once I respected our Queen, I'm no royalist. Monarchies are out dated, I know, trouble Is parliament sees most of us as peasants to.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:17 pm 

Dude I could care less if all your incessant ramblings about the plight of the English Middle Class are real or imagined, but to suggest that there is a bias against Brits because no one else cares about what you're saying is just crazy.

I didn't say Brits, I said English. If you can't keep up with a conversation best not join in.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:21 pm 

Ahh forgive me for mixing up my terms. Either way, my point stands, the jihad is all in your head.

Azmodes wrote:

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:29 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

I only said once I respected our Queen, I'm no royalist. Monarchies are out dated, I know, trouble Is parliament sees most of us as peasants to.

I was being facetious, broseph. It was a jape, a jest, banter.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:31 pm 

Ahh forgive me for mixing up my terms. Either way, my point stands, the jll in your head.

All in yours I'm afraid. I've never mentioned it and respect people who support each other especially when they're persecuted. I suggest you read The Crusades by Thomas Asbridge you may be surprised about people from the middle east, if you havent the attention span of a gold fish like most of your posts suggest.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:34 pm 

Marag wrote:
mindshadow wrote:

I was being facetious, broseph. It was a jape, a jest, banter.

I know dopey, that was why I answered you sincerely and didnt question your IQ like numb nuts above your post.

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:51 pm 

Hmm... yes. This board is certainly a place filled with A LOT of anti-england sentiment. You know, the place where fucking metal was created.

Marag
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

I know dopey, that was why I answered you sincerely and didnt question your IQ like numb nuts above your post.

I get embarassed and confused when people answer seriously to my shit posts.

henkkjelle wrote:
Hmm... yes. This board is certainly a place filled with A LOT of anti-england sentiment. You know, the place where fucking metal was created.

England is pretty shit at metal nowadays though.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:00 pm 

Oh dear henky's going to thrall us with his acumen, I'm going to bed soon, nite nite.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:26 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

As a person who has a little stalker shrine dedicated to the UK in his closet, I'll say that the problem isn't an anti-England sentiment, Mindshadow. You, however, usually aren't very good at getting your point across, writing many passive-aggressive or indirect comments in an attempt to provide exposition on the issues you are so concerned with. Due to the fact that people simply don't understand where you're coming from a lot of the time, plus your refusal to change your methods of communication, well..... Board users getting tired of your posts is something to be expected.

Or at least that's my take on it. I could be wrong.

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
Oh dear henky's going to thrall us with his acumen, I'm going to bed soon, nite nite.

Maybe you shouldn't make baseless accusations towards the entire board.

hakarl
Metel fraek

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:43 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:
mindshadow wrote:

Yeah! Berk. :D

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:46 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:
mindshadow wrote:

Oh he totally has a base for it! We don't like him, he represents the purest of England, ergo, we hate England. Simple, really.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:49 pm 

What if I like Mindshadow but I dislike England????????

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

inhumanist
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:42 pm 

Metantoine wrote:
What if I like Mindshadow but I dislike England????????

Resettlement camp. England prevails.
If Summoning is the sugar of fantasy metal, is Manowar the bacon?

Acrobat
Eric Olthwaite

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 pm 

mindshadow wrote:

Fuck off back to England, then, you stupid English cunt.

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:15 pm 

Acrobat wrote:
mindshadow wrote:

Fuck off back to England, then, you stupid English cunt.

I don't do requests.

And how can I Fuck off back to England on the Internet :scratch: wanker

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:22 pm 

You can leave this Canada-based website and make your home on an England-based website. Simple and effective.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

mindshadow

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:26 pm 

Subrick wrote:
You can leave this Canada-based website and make your home on an England-based website. Simple and effective.

I was going to but Mentantoine likes me so I've decided to stay and someone's got to put all the bigots on here straight :-P

waiguoren
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:38 pm 

mindshadow wrote:
Subrick wrote:

I was going to but Mentantoine likes me so I've decided to stay and someone's got to put all the bigots on here straight :-P

Tony loves everyone, even rabid hamsters - really, it means nothing. I even heard (hearsay mind you) that Tony likes every single damn band that sends him money, so what does it mean - that he likes money, or likes bands with money?

No one really knows.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 510, 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516 ... 518  Next