Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Father Darth
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:48 pm 

What up!

I play drums professionally and am looking for talented, like-minded individuals to create heavy brutal catchy groovey progressive extreme metal...no limits. Ideally, there would be additional elements from other sounds such as strings, synth, electronic, industrial, or other noises, creating unique sounding parts and dynamics as well. I’ve written in a variety of ways, from composing entire songs on drums first to writing drum parts to existing riffs/compositions. Lately, I’ve been enjoying improvising extreme metal drumming over random extreme metal songs to challenge myself, incorporating new patterns I come up with while trying to be as musical as possible, push my boundaries, and get better at listening and multitasking. You can check out my YouTube for videos of me playing:

www.youtube.com/dizeazedfish

I will be moving to Sacramento at the start of 2018 and will be involved with a recording studio. Hit me up and let’s see what we can do!

Cheers!
Luke

randallkrieg
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:29 am 

Hey I play in a progressive metal band in the Bay Area check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AnisopteraOfficial/
we are currently looking for a drummer to be a full member, and or play in our upcoming CD release show.

We are located and rehearse in the Bay Area, San Lorenzo. You do not need to meet up every week for rehearsal if you do not live in the area. As long as you can learn the material and practice on your own we would only need to meet in person when we play shows or potentially for recording and other promo

We just recorded a music video for a single off of our new album, and are lined up to sign to a record label when we release our album. We have plans for small tours and writing new material in the near future.

Our music is progressive metal with odd time signatures and tempo changes. We like to experiment with our sound and add new elements when writing new material

If you are interested hit us up
and we can send more info and samples of the music
Email: Anisopteraband@gmail.com
or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnisopteraOfficial

vangimot
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:09 pm 

Hi check virus of koch if you are interest for this
Can contact via email vangimot@hotmail.com
Regards Van Gimot!

https://virusofkoch.bandcamp.com/music

Reply to topic