Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
paganwolves
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:17 pm 

I have a number of ideas for musical projects I'm looking to put into action, some projects are already in the works. I'm also interested in collaborating myself in others people's projects, if you're looking for a vocalist and/or a drummer.

I have over 10 years experience with both vocals and drums. Mainly seeking guitarists/bassists, but I'm also looking for drummers. I do play drums myself, but am definitely open to working with other drummers!

Most of the projects I'm working on, or looking to start, are black metal for the most part. I enjoy the sound of a lot of black metal that comes out of Finland, especially stuff from the 90s and early 2000s, and look to aim for "that style" in most cases. However, that's not exactly a requirement, as obviously a lot of Finnish black metal has very different sounds. There's many black metal bands from other countries that have a great style I'd like to aim for with some projects as well.

I'm also interested in putting together some death and thrash metal acts, and have a number of project ideas in these realms as well.

Whether your recording abilities are raw, high-quality, analogue, digital, etc. - I really don't care. I'm open to working with anything, for the most part. Some projects, I am looking to start with demos that will be, ideally, pretty low-fi sounding. It depends, but I'm not at all opposed to releasing higher-quality albums with certain projects.

If you're a guitarist, bassist, drummer, or someone with a project seeking a vocalist and/or drummer, send a message my way on here and we can discuss things further. I prefer to discuss things through email, or through some type of chat service, but initially we can speak on here.

Goblino
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm 

Hey, can we talk? I'm looking for both vocalist and drummer for online collaboration. Coincidence? I think not. Drop me a line so I can contact you, if you like:

[email protected]

You seem open minded and if you're not super busy already I think we should exchanges some ideas. Guitarist, bass player and I arrange stuff.

paganwolves
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:47 pm 

Goblino wrote:
Hey, can we talk? I'm looking for both vocalist and drummer for online collaboration. Coincidence? I think not. Drop me a line so I can contact you, if you like:

[email protected]

You seem open minded and if you're not super busy already I think we should exchanges some ideas. Guitarist, bass player and I arrange stuff.

I sent an email your way.

Discordant
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:51 am 

I am currantly working on some stuff for my Imperiator project. I have a very Bathory-inspired track almost ready (think "A Fine Day To Die" or "Enter The Eternal Fire" or even "Valhalla").

If you are interested then I am in need of both vocals and drums, mostly the latter as I know a few vocalists that might otherwise help

Email = [email protected]
Old-school black/thrash

BenHalen
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:33 am 

Are you still looking for people? I play bass and I’m interested. I’m currently in a blackened death grind band but would be down for online collaboration.

Reply to topic