Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Avalia
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:57 am 

Hi!

I am looking for online Power Metal vocalist to Online collaboration. I had 8 songs that I composed few years ago and would like to finally have them completed. I am going to write all the lyrics in near future and need someone with powerful and feeling voice who can record his vocals. I am going to prepare logo, cover art and everything for a complete CD. Unfortunately I can't offer any money.

cheers!

Dionysis Maniatakos
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:38 pm 

Hello,I am not a vocalist but a keyboardist.Being a power metal lover I would love to participate on your project.Do you need any keyboards?

Avalia
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 am 

Dionysis Maniatakos wrote:
Hello,I am not a vocalist but a keyboardist.Being a power metal lover I would love to participate on your project.Do you need any keyboards?

Hey,

Sure, why not. I composed all the keyboard and symphonic parts but they are not perfect so maybe you would come up with something :)
I am almost done recording pilot demo songs so you can have a look at them and try to compose something.

I think using Facebook will be easier. Please contact me on: https://www.facebook.com/bartekmez

Avalia
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:04 am 

UP.

We did some work with Dionysis and have one song ready. Second one in progress. Still looking for vocalist.

elkulon
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:47 am 

Hi, there.
Greetings from Argentina.

I'm a vocalist in a hard rock / melodic metal band.
If you want yo hear my works, you can search my band's YT channel as V-TWIN OFFICIAL.

As we are from a spanish speaking country, we sing in spanish, but I sing in english too, as I was an advanced english student in high school. Also, if you keep digging in YT, you may see Hellraiser (Ozzy/Lemmy) and I Want Out (Kiske) covers live version.

Let me know if my style can work for you (or not); anyway, let me know WHATEVER you decide.
I'll keep waiting for some news from you.

Cheers

Avalia
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:52 pm 

Hey,

Thank you for interest in my project. Can we can in touch via Facebook or something like this? I already found one vocalist from Canada but I am sure we do some kind of split or something like that :) Or use two vocals in the secongs, that could sound awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/bartekmez?ref=bookmarks

Reply to topic