Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Thrashman1997
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:04 pm 

I like to play Metallica, Sodom, Nuclear Assault, Saxon, Diamond Head, Quiet Riot - Metal Health.

I can learn some punk songs, I like the Ramones and the Offspring.

I live about 20 miles south of Mille Lacs lake, but I'd be willing to drive to brainerd or st cloud or the twin cities suburbs, but I really don't want to drive too far into the city.

I'm 21 years old, I can be available mostly on the weekends, but I might be able to do weekdays if I don't have any jobs scheduled. Unless I can drop by your place if its on the way after my job or something.

For amps and other gear for now I have a Fender Rumble 25, and a 100 watt solid state PA. I have cables and a rat distortion pedal, I also have a cheap guitar and a couple mics. Sometime hopefully this year or next I plan to get a Hartke 3500, 350 watt bass head, with two 4x10 cabinets.

My bass is an Ibanez SR-300EB.

I'm a fairly decent bassist but I'm not like.. Steve Harris level, or Cliff Burton. But if you wanna jam and hang out that would be cool. I'm not looking for anything super serious, I just need to get out and do something, and I like music and I like playing music so here is this.

Thrashman1997
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:25 pm 

Is there anybody from MN that wants to hang out at all? Even if you can't play for shit man

Reply to topic