Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
sub_idol666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:03 am 

Greetings, vocalist here in his mid 30´s with lots of experience within the genres of Black and Death Metal. I have my own home studio with a wide selection of mics and can record from there in good quality. I am interested in cooperating, session and doing studio work for projects aimed at release (digital and physical). I do everything from classic screms/growls to eerie chants and voices. Musically, I am looking for anything dark and extreme, preferably within the realm of Death/Black metal but ambient/experimental/dungeon is also interesting. I write my own lyrics, but maybe I am open to doing yours. Subjects of interest : Esoteric occultism // traditional satanism // adversarial and anti-religious topics. ( I am a practicing Satanist, adept to the black arts) Send me a PM and I can provide you with links to my past projects. Link your work and I will let you know if I am interested... Looking forward to doing some evil and vile cooperation ! All Hail !

Woutjinho
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:43 pm 

Interesting. I am actually looking for a vocalist for any of those styles. I've been working with my soloproject Atomization since 2013 but I don't have any material ready for now though.

Atomization - Spotify

Low Entropy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:47 pm 

I sent you a message about this to your email address.

Siphoner
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:37 am 

Hey there, I am working on an old-school black metal project influenced by satanic warmaster (musically, not politically) new and old dark throne, Carpathian forest etc. I am definitely interested in exchanging sample material to see if we could be a good fit. Just so you are aware ahead of time I am using programmed drums, if you're not interested in that sort of thing then no worries I understand.

Reply to topic