Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
RevengeanceValkyrie
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:11 pm 

Melodic hardcore singer with over 10 years of experience seeking a band or project worth joining in Switzerland, or Southern France/Southern Germany with easy access to Swiss Residents.

I'm non-binary, and was born physically on the edge of male and female, so my vocal range is dynamic and flexible between female and male vocals. I can do both rather convincingly, though I like using my own unique voice to swing between them in songs. I'm primarily a melodic singer with aggressive vocal elements, so if you're looking for a heavy screamer, I won't be a great fit. I'd be very happy working alongside a primary screamer however, as that has worked pretty awesome in the past.

It should be noted that I'm not interested in ever 'selling out' or sacrificing my creative freedom or beliefs for money. I like my music raw and real, and for it to stand for something, as metal should be in my opinion. So, I want any future I have with a band to be one where we hold true to who we are and what we set out to do. Any gigs and record companies will have to treat us as we deserve if I'm to be a part of something. I've learned through experience that anything less ends up with watered down garbage, and limits the abilities of what a band's music can really be.

I'm highly committed to projects I get involved with being it's my main passion in life, so serious inquiries only, please.

A Few Influences:
Heaven Shall Burn, Any Given Day, Rabbit Junk, Atari Teenage Riot, Iron Maiden, Fear Factory, Polaris, Holding Absence, Janus, Sleater Kinney, Mechina.

I listen to an endless list of styles and groups, though metal variations are my favorite, and what I enjoy most singing.

Thanks for bothering to read this if you did, and sorry if it was a waste of time.

Reply to topic