Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Blazingwinds666
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:02 am 

I usually do not search for members online but things happen..

I am currently residing in Cyprus and its insanely hard to find more members to continue with.
However i am on the hunt for maniacs worldwide interested in creating a new or even better: continuong my already existing project.

Topics and themes include, Satanism, Darkness, Death, Mysticism, Alchemy, Violence. Whatever is cold nasty and dark but also elevates the soul.

Rough violent black metal with a dash of melody, a lá Craft, Blut Aus Nord, In Aphelion, Watain, Dissection, Acherontas, Angelcorpse, Atroce, Behexen, Mare, Negative plane,
Et cetera. I also enjoy thrash and death metal.

I wish to incorporate dark ambient and classical music as well, or creating insane hellish dark soundscapes. I want good quality and mixing. Not interested in cheap basement sound. I wish to make ART that lasts the ages.

Only serious inquiries. I need people who want to be serious about a project and take it far and wide. Fame money and touring is not on my mind whatso fucking ever. But i certainly wouldnt mind playing shows. Im even willing to move depending on the people involved and how things evolve.
I am vocalist primarily, and lyricist. I also play some guitar but wish to expand my skills with the instrument.

If you are hungry enough to explore the depths. Message me.

Reply to topic