Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
welten
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:55 am 

one more story, folks! Sorry for my english ;)
This begin in january 2015! I'm ordered few thigs - new album in artbook and wooden-box, OM cd, cd with EP Poartă de dincolo, 1 shitrs and 1 loongsleeve - in total is 105 euro!
But i'm received only artbook and wooden-box....nothing more :(
And now they don't respond to my mails.....

Manheim
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:53 am 

into_the_pit wrote:
NB ripping fans/customers off is not news really.

Indeed. I've had my share about 10 years ago when I ordered a chunk of records for ~80€. But at least I got something out of it...about 1 year after I paid, nothing which I originally ordered. Never again.

Dagaz86
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:27 pm 

Shame on you.....

I have ordered from Negura directly a few times. T-shirts and records, all without issue. I pre-ordered the repress of "OM" in February of 2016 and have been left in the dark regarding my order. I got confirmation in October 2016 saying that they would be sent out..... still nothing. No tracking #, no response on their FB page or via e-mail. It is now the middle of May 2017 and I am still without my $40 record. Not to mention I could have bought that same record via other vendors in the time its taken to receive....nothing. Now it is growing harder and harder to find. I was being as patient as possible knowing that it would take some time to receive the pre-order, but i am starting to grow weary. I sent an e-mail three weeks ago, still no response. Then Negru, passes. F*@K! I have a feeling that this will not end well for anyone who still has an order in with Negura Bunget. I have not seen any posts on their website, twitter, or facebook following Negru's death. While I am sympathetic to the band at this time, Someone NEEDS to start following up with their placed orders.

Sincerely
#1 Duped Fan

Lane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:17 pm 

I ordered stuff (for a bit over 100 Euros) from NB webshop in March. Then the band went on tour, and when they got back, Negru died.

I sent them a mail, AGAIN, last month and they asked for my details, which I gave, and promised to send the things I ordered.

Okay, I still haven't got what I ordered. 5 months and running... Last week I sent a message via Paypal, but no reply yet.

Sucks. Big. TIME.

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:16 am 

Lane wrote:
Paypal

file a paypal claim, now!
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

Lane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 am 

into_the_pit wrote:
Lane wrote:
Paypal

file a paypal claim, now!

Did it. Better chance to get my money back, or the items, than nothing I guess. Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, the case is finished, as y making a claim via Paypal, I got my money back. I wouldn't have believed, that it actually could have worked!

Dagaz86
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:22 am 

Lane wrote:
I ordered stuff (for a bit over 100 Euros) from NB webshop in March. Then the band went on tour, and when they got back, Negru died.

I sent them a mail, AGAIN, last month and they asked for my details, which I gave, and promised to send the things I ordered.

Okay, I still haven't got what I ordered. 5 months and running... Last week I sent a message via Paypal, but no reply yet.

Sucks. Big. TIME.

Wow, they responded to your email?! What did you put in your subject line? I have sent two emails at this point "12 months after I was supposed to receive my record" and they continue to ignore my requests for an update.

Lane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:32 pm 

Dagaz86: That sucks bigger! Sorry to hear that.

I think my subject line was something like "was this order posted". I've deleted the mails now. Want to forget tis all crap.

Hopefully you'll get some info, money or package from NB!

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2