Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:58 pm 

i purchase 7 tapes from this guy at 15-Sep-19,ths guy sent me the invoice at the same day,i paid at 17-Sep-19,then the seller canacelled my order at 19-Sep-19,very interesting,he said
"FUCK! MAN I'M SO SORRY, I CANCELLED THE ORDER!!!!"
"FUCK! MAN I'M SO SORRY, I CANCELLED THE ORDER WITHOUT KNOWING IT!!! I WAS TRYING A FEW OPTIONS! NEVERMIND!"
"So I was trying how to cancel the order because I0'm having second thoughts on that Misanthrope tape. I wonder if you're willing to let me keep it? It has some personal value, I wasn't thinking right.. Could you please? Sorry for all of this."
"Of course I'll send you the money back and put in something else for your trouble... or maybe you could suggest something else you could trade it for."
"I can also offer you a discount."
i refused and let he gave me money back"all you said is none of my business,refunds to me,i will never deal you in the future.",the he said
"OK can you reconsider? I'll put the order as it was? Please, I canceled the order not on purpose! I was trying how to do it, I was going to consult you first."
"OK I'll refund you but please don't give me negative feedback. It was not on purpose."
"Refund done. I'm waiting your feedback."
In the meantime,the id "barmaleo"contected me for the Misanthrope tape.
its so funny,i left the negative feedback to this asshole"the seller cancelled my order after i paid, the reason is "im having second thoughts on that Misanthrope tape",then sold it to someone else for a high price,good job.i think this seller is not trustworthy,be careful every metalfans!!",he gave me the same"7 tapes. I accidentally canceled the order, warned him and made offers, he refused and I refunded 82€. He replied "negative feedback is your payback". Lied by saying I've sold the tape (still on my collection). Ignored my new offer (6 tapes free).
he is a asshole,not trustworthy
be careful

legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:38 pm 

after left me negative feedback,the seller messged me:
"I didn't sell the tape, you're lying! As I told you before, I canceled the order by mistake, I wanted to talk to you first and I hit the "Cancel" button. Please reconsider taking the negative feedback, I could offer you some of those tapes if you want."
"I offer you all those tapes, EXCEPT Misanthrope, if you only pay the postage."
"And if you take off the feedback of course."
"I've unlisted those tapes. You don't have to pay for the postage. Please reconsider."
haha,cancelled my order have different wording,interesting

legendeternal
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:51 pm 

this seller at least removed two negaitive feedback,i dont know how he did it.so dont be fool by this 100% positive feedback.

Reply to topic