Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
cultofkraken
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:13 pm 

Hey has anyone dealt with them in getting the latest Mgła LP? I ordered it on March 12th. Got an order confirmation but nada since. Been over a month and I certainly know COVID has caused delays, but I have emailed them over a week ago and zero response. Just wondering what is other people’s experience?

Aldrahn333
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:48 pm 

They are pretty solid. I confirm this because I bought 2 t-shirts (Kriegsmachine and Mgla) and 2 zipped hoodies (Mgla) and they arrived kind of 10-12 days later. It happened in October, before pandemic year. I just wanted to buy another zipped hoodie embroidered but unfortunately in 14th of March the whole international normal flights were interrupted so I'm waiting for things to come back to normal. It's even on that website.

Quote:
Our shop will be closed from 14.03.2020 until the further notice.

This is caused by closure of borders and suspension of international services by Polish Post (caused by grounding of international flights)

Darkside himself is occupied running that store and although he might not answer, as soon as things will be as before, you will get your LP. You were just unlucky with the timing, but no worry.

Reply to topic