* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:00 am 

androdion wrote:
Daemonlord wrote:
Does anyone know of any issues with Xtreem Music of late?

Stopped ordering from Dave a looong time ago. I just got tired of his bullshit... Take that as you will.

This makes me slightly nervous. Placed a big order early May. Contacted just after a week to see if all OK, and got a response along the lines of "didn't you get our email? Your order is being processed but delayed, we have had a major collapse".

Yet, never received a single message, and the social media accounts mention nothing of delays (& are continuing to regularly post updates of future releases). Hmm...

Edit - all good, received the order (though 4 weeks to ship!)

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

Last edited by Daemonlord on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Guest 82538
Metal freak

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:14 am 

I think you should get it anyway, but his care for costumers leaves much to be desired. I ordered hundreds of euros from him over a couple of years and all of a sudden he started acting like I was an annoyance to him. That and the fact that he had a huge amount of bootlegs for sale, yet he marketed the Demigod repress as "the trve official one instead of the Drowned boot that fuckers were selling on Ebay". Biased to say the least. I gave up on it and started spending my money elsewhere.

Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:08 pm 

^ Not sure exactly how recently we're talking here, but I got Aurora Borealis' newest album from them back in 2014 and had no problems.

I got Grim's album Vespers today, from Christian Metal Underground (sub-label of the better-known Vision of God Records). Arrived VERY fast, and in excellent condition too! Probably in part because of the "DO NOT CRUSH" notices written on the envelope :) Which, while a very small detail, just kind of show how dedicated Duane really is to the labels he runs.
Annihilated Pentagram Productions - Kvlt unblack for dark hearts and the left-hand path, not the saved (Luke 5:32). Several releases are free download.
Christ is Lord, there is no other. 2 Peter 3:9, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:10, Revelation 22:20

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:37 am 

Update on Atavistic Insurgence. He finally responded to my email and said he will make things right. Fingers crossed. I will update if things go smoothly.

forestcorpse
Metal freak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 pm 

Have anyone used a russian distro called: www.ducedistro.ru ?
Never really bought anything from Russia, and well I just want to be on the safe side :P

Bishop_Drugsalot
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 pm 

Nothing new on Witching Hour front. Still a bunch of scamming assholes, who make vague promises and then stop replying altogether. Cool

Daemonlord
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:04 am 

Xtreem Music came through eventually, albeit nearly a month later. All good.

However, stay WELL clear of Adrian Dudek of Warheart Records, Poland. His username on Discogs is warheart_records.

I ordered one of the Schmeir free Destruction albums from him on Discogs, and received a shitty MP3 filled bootleg. I complained, he asked for it to be returned (with my return postage covered upon receipt). Did as much, and now he is ignoring all contact. No refund for the cost, or my return postage. Checking his feedback now, seems I'm not the only one burned in this way. Up until a few days ago, he was still selling more of it - so he knows full well what he is doing. Sigh.

Wipe these cunts out, don't support bootleg sellers or makers and AVOID.

https://www.instagram.com/daemonlord_ig/

Of_This_Night36
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:46 am 

(Note: As of 13 July 2017 this post has been updated, see the "Eternal Records" paragraph)

I have a friend who I guess doesn't have an MA account, so I'm posting this on his behalf. [With permission].

Rip-off labels/distros:

- White Metal Shop (Sweden)
"no payment" / "no tracking numbers for supposedly shipped back product"
Also apparently insulted my friend and my friend's label, and even the bands that were signed on it

- Warriors Records (Mexico)
So the label owner claims he never received a package from my friend. An international investigation was opened into this, but curiously, he won't cooperate with it. Instead, he just keeps asking my friend to send another package (of 85 CDs), without cooperating with the investigation at all. VERY fishy.
And not only ripped my friend off, but one of the bands he was working with. To this day, Warriors Records owes the band in question 10 CDs.

- Eternal Records (Mexico)
My friend sent 55 CDs in a trade. Hasn't received anything back from them in 15 months despite being promised 4 different times that he would. Apparently they had "no contact with" my friend until he happened to sign a popular band, then suddenly Eternal Records wanted to talk to him again. ............ Update 13 July: My friend finally received the package today, after almost a year and a half of problems. And guess what? Ten of the CDs are STILL quote, "destroyed". Be VERY cautious when dealing with Eternal Records.

- Fredy Acosta / ExhortMetal Distributions (Mexico)
Mentioned these guys in another post. This time, they stole shirt prints from my friend's label, and when he called them out, they basically told him to "calm down" and it was no big deal, etc and kept doing it. Then they blocked him on Facebook.

- Henrik Larson / Christian Metalheads International
Had unsold CDs from my friend, and were supposed to be sending them back. Sent my friend a fake tracking number and kept the CDs and the money. When confronted about this, they blocked him.
Annihilated Pentagram Productions - Kvlt unblack for dark hearts and the left-hand path, not the saved (Luke 5:32). Several releases are free download.
Christ is Lord, there is no other. 2 Peter 3:9, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:10, Revelation 22:20

into_the_pit
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 pm 

another great buy from heidens hart (one of the very best around)
"Chainsaw Gutsfuck."

mookid
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:26 pm 

I know people have only had good things to say about Dark Descent, but I ordered some merch 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything, no shipping confirmation, emailed them a week ago asking what was up and they didn't respond. There's no post up about them being away and they've been active on social media in this time. Anyone know what I can do? Only ever had experiences this bad from sketchy ebay bootleggers.

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:10 pm 

TheStormIRide wrote:
Update on Atavistic Insurgence. He finally responded to my email and said he will make things right. Fingers crossed. I will update if things go smoothly.

Finally got my package! He added a ton of extras (to make up for missing my order). Now that it's all sorted out, I'd highly recommend the label. Just don't expect next day delivery!

AddWittyUsername
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm 

Good & reliable buy from Heidens Hart/Arjan333. Threw in a couple of freebies too--cheers! \m/

Postal office appears to have been a wee bit careless with the package, going by the appearance of the box, but other than a couple of slightly damaged jewelcases (easy enough to replace, anyway), the contents are all as should be.

Lane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:39 pm 

Stone69 wrote:
WITCHING HOUR PRODUCTIONS:
- Bad experience from a total asshole! Very poor communication and customer service! 2 days after placing my order the status has progressed immediately to "order shipped" but no tracking number was provided. Since I paid for registered shipping I began demanding a tracking number of the shipment and blasted him with like 666 emails! The asshole behind WHP Keyboard replied stating that I will not be receiving any tracking number and no one will, and I should be patient since ETA is around 7-14 days! So I did wait. 30 working days have passed but nothing was received! So I emailed them again. The asshole did not respond so I filed a Paypal Claim. 2 days after filing the claim a tracking number was provided which apparently posted on the same day (2 days after the claim). What a fucking asshole! DO NOT SUPPORT this label!

I placed an order to Witching Hour Productions in March. I paid it with a bank transfer. It was already 2 month and nothing had arrived. I sent messages about my order, and in July it wa marked as "posted". I GOT NO TRACKING NUMBER, though. Now I asked for it, but no reply, as expected...

Now, the WHP webstore reads:

"TECHNICAL BREAK FROM 23.08 TILL 11.09 -
SHOP CLOSED
ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS PLEASE WRITE AT : biuro @ witchinghour.pl
NAER MATARON CD/LP/MC - DELAYED - SHIPPING STARTS END OF SEPTEMBER
ALL DELAYED SHIPMENTS ARE IN THE SHIPPING PROCESS NOW!!!"

Okay, hope to get my package at last. Well, I hope, but am not sure of it at all.

In my long "career" of ordering music from around Europe I've only had two bad cases earlier. Now this year that has doubled, because of WHP and Negura Bunget (I posted my story on NB thread on this forum) scamming me, and seems like many others.

EDIT: May I add, that I've ordered twice from WHP earlier, and no problems. But now...

EDIT (21st September 2017): My order arrived! So, at least for me the WHP shop page message promise "ALL DELAYED SHIPMENTS ARE IN THE SHIPPING PROCESS NOW!!!" was kept. One extra CD was added. But I'm happy, that my money did not go wasted. (Plus, a week ago I got my money back from Negura Bunget. Both cases solved.)

Last edited by Lane on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 pm 

Someone had problems with Coyote Records (Russia) here?

Not saying they are rip off, but there is a big lack of communication:

- Take a lot of time to answer (i can understand that)
- Not clear on shipping terms, saying shipping cost is free starting X$ (and it's not outside some conditions)
- Wants to finish transaction outside a sell platform without asking me first why and/or if i'm ok (for saving fees cost i suppose, but with precedent incidents i don't feel secure)

Larval Divination
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:50 pm 

Heavily recommend dealing with Nebelklang. Amazing communication, fantastic quality stuff, über-fast shipping and a great selection of albums and merch.

The Crazy Old School Music Fan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:50 am 

Can anybody tell me anything about Valour Music? There are some tapes that I am considering ordering from there and would like to know if anybody has had a good experience with them.

The Ardbeg Wizard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:49 am 

Hi, is Deathrune Records reliable? I have ordered something a week and a half ago and not until yesterday and e-mailing him twice I got a response since "he was so busy". If I had not have e-mailed him, I would not have gotten a reply.

Anyone has recent experiences with him? I read some bad stuff..

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:54 pm 

Does anybody has anything to share about Morbid Winter/The Old Outpost? I paid for an order more than 15 days ago and hasn't got any answer.

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:52 pm 

Up

judeobeast
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:35 pm 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:
Hi, is Deathrune Records reliable? I have ordered something a week and a half ago and not until yesterday and e-mailing him twice I got a response since "he was so busy". If I had not have e-mailed him, I would not have gotten a reply.

The order I made late to arrive, 1 CD is missing and to know I had to contact him after a two-week silence (which is added to the other 2 weeks since I made the order and I received a reply on the total to be sent ) There are still a couple of points that leave me puzzled. I wait for the CDs I ordered and I will be more exhaustive. For now I have not had a good impression, I think it will be the first and the last order from them.
Good trade with: ple666, invocator2k (x2), lordrul, Grief_of_Adoration, Silenius1979, Wolfhead, SARCASTIC, Axxmachine666 (x3), hewhay, false_icon, PowerProg_Adam, Roxyben, ChristosP, jacobo123, Chaos rec., Bichorojo, Fjscas

Holdac
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:43 pm 

Dirty Needle Records: (Positive) While the selection is slim, the quality of the product and is excellent, customer service is great as well, and shipping is relatively quick and cheap.

Z0MBIE
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:06 am 

So, i ordered a hoodie from Napalm Records about a week ago and I've been tracking it since. A few days ago I see that the package have arrived at the postal office in a city like 20 minutes from me, different postal code but I assumed it would get mailed from there within the forthcoming day. Next day the package is marked as "return to sender". I call the postal office and they tell me that the sender have written a nonexisting address on the package. I double check all informations i provided Napalm and they check out. I contact Napalm to tell them what i found out to which their reply was: "they must be the ones who made a mistake, they're lying to you." I don't see why they would do that and this is my first time ordering from Napalm Records, so I'm kinda nervous. They told me they would contact me again when they've received the package. What to do here? Should i trust them and wait for them to contact me or get my money back?
Lesson #0 in life: don't be a fucking retard.

childrenofthenight wrote:
Would you say you were touched by Satan's Almighty Penis?

Last.fm

ChaosRecords
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:42 pm 

HighBong wrote:
Hi There,

Got a big problem with CHAOS RECORDS / Victor Hernández, It has now been over five months for which I wait some records from him further to the sixth trade concluded on this board, in spite of several messages from me stayed without answers I have to conclude that this person is a rip-off...Furthermore I have just seen that his site is not functional any more and that several other people having the same problem as me on other boards...

http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 7729870f12
http://oldtemple.com/site/?page_id=13

My part was delivered last year, just waiting your part of the new trade and don't receive nothing yet.... Please keep in touch my friend..

Thexhumed
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 pm 

Does anybody have any references on this distro? Is it legit?

http://elegyrecords.com/aweb/shop/

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:13 am 

Tampon Titwank Records seems having a bigcartel who is no more active, i've tried to buy twice on and seller never confirm his payment on paypal

WorksopSaint
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:53 am 

Elegy Records ?

No problem ... have bought stock in wholesalers quanities a few times to replenish stocks without a hitch.

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:29 pm 

No problem for orders on The Senseless's website ?
https://www.thesenseless.com

BloodOath
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:23 pm 

The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:

Did you ever get your stuff from this guy? I ordered from him over two months ago and nothing, emailing him is like a broken record excuse after excuse, I seen all the negative on him and told him and he got mad that I exposed him to others and told me not to believe what people say but I said what did he expect after seeing all this negative he didn't have an answer and used the same excuse of him moving, so I haven't spoken to him in awhile now but will again soon because if he doesn't I'm going to write a whole article on my site about him and his label.

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:07 pm 

Fromage_Qui_Pue wrote:
No problem for orders on The Senseless's website ?
https://www.thesenseless.com

It seems he is not checking his paypal/mail for a long time, avoid to buy here

Edit: he's back, no problem dude and thanks for the bonus cds :metal:

Last edited by Fromage_Qui_Pue on Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:14 am 

Fromage_Qui_Pue wrote:
Does anyone pre ordered on Dream Atlantic Records? They are 6 month late and there is few news...

Got few time after this post, recommended label :metal:

Is someone waiting an order from Werewolf Promotion?
I'm waiting news about my order since 2 months...

Edit 17/12: More than 3 months now and i received half the order and no tracking number for both packages, i can understand they are busy but they should directly refund if their can't send in correct time...
So paypal's claim on hold.

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:21 am 

Fromage_Qui_Pue wrote:
Fromage_Qui_Pue wrote:
Is someone waiting an order from Werewolf Promotion?
I'm waiting news about my order since 2 months...

Edit 17/12: More than 3 months now and i received half the order and no tracking number for both packages, i can understand they are busy but they should directly refund if their can't send in correct time...
So paypal's claim on hold.

Finally received the tracking and 2nd part, i regret i had to open a paypal's claim for that.
Stuff ok with bonuses, good communication

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:14 pm 

BloodOath wrote:
The Ardbeg Wizard wrote:

Did you ever get your stuff from this guy? I ordered from him over two months ago and nothing, emailing him is like a broken record excuse after excuse, I seen all the negative on him and told him and he got mad that I exposed him to others and told me not to believe what people say but I said what did he expect after seeing all this negative he didn't have an answer and used the same excuse of him moving, so I haven't spoken to him in awhile now but will again soon because if he doesn't I'm going to write a whole article on my site about him and his label.

Spain?
Meh experience with, he started to be rude and barely communicate when i ask if a trade is possible because my payment option was down on his side...
I can't find this stuff anywhere so i still try...
Crossing my fingers all will be ok...

Edit: i'm talking to a brick wall but seems he received my package and send on his side...

Edit 2: received in end of june, cds and package are ok. So yes, "meh" as trader.

Last edited by Fromage_Qui_Pue on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Guest 523229
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm 

Has anybody dealt with Klaxon Records before?

Neptune777
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm 

VintermaneOfficial wrote:
Has anybody dealt with Klaxon Records before?

Yes, they're extremely reliable.

Has anyone here ordered from Crucial Blast? If so, what was your experience like with them? I placed an order there about a month ago,
but haven't received my stuff yet. (I'm located in the States too...) I even e-mailed them multiple times without any replies on top of that, so I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing right now. Worst experience I've ever had with any distro.

Steel_Jaw
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:23 pm 

Does anyone have experience with metalbandt-shirt https://metalbandt-shirt.com/?

They have a big amount of awesome shirts that you can't buy anywhere else (pretty sure they are bootlegs). But some of my favourite bands don't have much merch, so this shop seems like the ideal way to get me some new shirts from these bands.
I want to know if this shop really sends the merch you payed for. Had a bad experience with another shop some years ago, and I don't want to be ripped-off again.

Thanks in advance!

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:45 pm 

Metalshop (Poland) : i was not sure what to expect but nice distro, some Black/Death rarities at good price and well packaged.

demonomania
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:36 am 

Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are the best US distros for stuff from European labels? I've been buying some stuff directly from European labels/distros, and the shipping costs are ruthless.

"Everyone welcome back the Hoffman brothers, a new beginning for great guitarists and people."

Cianan
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:51 pm 

demonomania wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are the best US distros for stuff from European labels? I've been buying some stuff directly from European labels/distros, and the shipping costs are ruthless.

Nuclear War Now

Has a lot of great stuff and they get everything under the sun.

Arcane Altar

Another great option. Mostly black metal though.

Adirondack Black Mass

Shameless plug, but there's a good selection of black and death here.

Shadow Kingdom Records

A great variety!

I'd also toss in Hells Headbangers, Klaxon and Analog Worship. All reliable and get stuff from Europe too!

Fromage_Qui_Pue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:02 am 

Good deal with Redrum Records (USA), got a rare cd fastly in great condition
Recommended!

kazhard
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:18 pm 

I thought I’d share some of my experiences with labels I had in the past few years. Most of those have been positive so there will be two categories; Good and Dicks.

Good:

World Terror Committee (Germany): I have only nice things to say about them. Extremely fast shipping and affordable prices. Delivery from Germany to Canada within five days!

Drakkar (France): Great service and the operator is a really nice guy, never had any problems with them.

Nigredo Records (Sweden): Only successful transactions with this label so far, recommended!

Tour de Garde (Canada): Several good transactions with this guy and lightning fast shipping.

Dusktone (Italy): I really like this one, lots of great stuff and ships usually within 24 hours after the order is placed.

Vinlandic Werwolf Distribution: Only did business with him once. While it took a while to ship, the guy was nice and polite and I got everything I paid for.

Hells Headbangers (USA): They’re good people and care for their customers. All good!

Hypnotic Dirge (Canada): The guy was visiting family in another province when I placed my order but he mailed it as soon as he came back.

Werwolf (Finland): Seemed shady at first but fast delivery and honest seller.

Woodcut Records (Finland): The last time I ordered from him, I never got my order. This was last February. I won’t complain since I know this isn’t the guy’s fault and had numerous successful transactions with him before.

I probably forget some but that’s it for the good labels for now.

Dicks:

Deathrune Records (Spain): First transaction went fine. The second time, I couldn’t pay through paypal via discogs and tried to get him to send me his paypal address so I could pay him directly through PayPal. The guy never answered any of my messages. I have no idea what kind of game he was playing. Pure waste of time.

Blasphemous Creations of Hell Records (USA): I write him a very polite message and his reply contained no greetings, no apology for the delay, just a rude fucking guy. At least he sent me what I paid for. You know the type of person that makes you feel like he is doing you a favor for sending the goods you paid for?

Edit: Typo

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next