Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
theBLACKdivinity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:09 am 

Can VORM (Australia) be removed from the Blacklist please, someone else tried to add them previously and I'm trying to help the band add it now.

They are a Black Metal band and I have some of their demos here in my hands to add.

They are a side project of Lived Tnuc (already listed on Metallum).

S9NE
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 6:49 am 

Blacklisted for having no proof of a valid release, and the user tried to fake proof. Could you upload photos of the demos and possibly the music as well so we can hear if it's metal? Thanks.

theBLACKdivinity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 12:48 am 

Cool, thanks for the info, here's some photos of the first 2 demos. I have a CDR at home, I can upload a song tonight if you want to verify that it's metal?

Quorthallis
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 6:21 pm 

Lived Tnuc has now been deleted from the site due to shady proof of valid release. With that said, this will require some proper evidence of distribution actually taking place. From everything we assessed now, it looks like the guy took a photo of a single copy and glued paper on a cassette just make it look like it's legit. So unless there is evidence of actual distribution taking place, this won't get whitelisted.

theBLACKdivinity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 pm 

Haha, going well then.. Lived Tnuc is a real band, the demo (and other Tormentor Prod titles) are being distributed here: https://www.overuse.store/tormentor

Apart from Overuse, their releases are only available directly from Tormentor Productions (via snail mail or Instagram/Facebook).
The demo is also listed on discogs and there's one for sale currently: https://www.discogs.com/release/2080600 ... l-Cunt-666
You can hear a song from that Lived Tnuc demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-vrpK7bWzY

re: VORM, there are lots of songs that you can hear on the YouTube page, here's one of them: https://youtu.be/mkE1Yn9VIoY
They are both real bands and are definitely metal, I've got copies of other VORM Cassettes and CDRs which were sent to me by Rod (the guy behind the bands/label). You can contact him directly and buy copies of the first two demos on Cassette or CDr, he had links to his Instagram and Facebook on the Lived Tnuc Page that was just deleted.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 2:48 am 

Thanks for the links. Could you post some pics of multiple VORM tape copies and/or CD-Rs visible, please? They're only available directly from Rod (I don't see the band in the Tormentor label store)?

Join the MA Folding@Home team

theBLACKdivinity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 6:41 am 

Yeah no problem, I asked Rod to send me a picture of the stock that he still has left, here's a picture of Lived Tnuc CDRs, VORM CDRs and VORM Cassettes all in one pic. There are no Lived Tnuc Cassettes left because they all went to Overuse.. The pic is low quality (like the cassette labels) but I do have one of the CDRs here if you want me to take proper photos of it where you can see the liner notes/sticker on the disc, etc. - I bought it off Rod on Facebook a few years ago, want me to upload the exchange of messages?

That's correct, they are only available from Rod who runs Tormentor Productions, there is no online store or email address. Easiest way to order one is to send him a message on Instagram where he's quite active and organise payment/shipping. Feel free to try to message him if you still think his bands don't exist, or send me a PM and I'll give you his phone number so you can call him, he'd happily talk to you about his bands.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 6:55 am 

No need, but thanks. Everything looks okay, so feel free to submit the band.

Whoever tried to submit it first included an obviously faked image of a tape and following that made various attempts to evade the blacklisting too, so we thought it best to make sure with this one.

Join the MA Folding@Home team

theBLACKdivinity
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 7:02 am 

Perfect, thanks for that and no problem..

I think a mate of Rods tried to add VORM on his behalf and had no idea what he was doing.

Reply to topic