Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Xoidor
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:22 am 

It is my intent to present more evidence to have my former band Brain Pot accepted on this website! Brain Pot was one logical segue to Wolfsburg's Morbid and the following interim project Sensual Impression. Proof I see in our 1995 release "promo '95". Do I know how many copies we made? No! This demo tape though contained heavy stuff like "Tagwerk", "DNS", "No Colour", or "Normal Life (tribute to Svente). Furthermore, at live gigs at that time we played rather appraised cover versions of Metallica's "Motorbreath" or Voivod's "Ravenous Medicine". My big question: How do I manage to upload or send mp3 proof to make a case? More information on the band can be provided if this is required for a successful appeal and reverse the previously effected rejection. Cheers Markus

Uncolored
Death Metal Fundamentalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:18 pm 

your band is blacklisted for being hatecore not for lack of proof.
is the blacklisted one another band from germany with the same name?? upload your promo on youtube and try to give more information like: pictures of the demo, scans of reviews from zines, flyers of shows and things like that.

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand

I never check forum messages, don't bother write me here. thanx

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:07 pm 

Lots of Brain Pot info here, iincluding a sample: https://wolfsburgsfinest.wordpress.com/page/32/
Rather experimental industrial hardcore stuff imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjMC9ZHdujY

Reply to topic