Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ThStealthP
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:29 pm 

This band released a new album, but didn't convince me because it sounds very djent with unacceptable core like debut album, somophore album and third album. So, I would like that the band to be re-evaluated based on their first first release, an ep released in November 2009:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFWS-qc5T4

GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:18 pm 

Yeah... I dont think that's gonna pass dude. If Born of Osiris aren't on here, the mods aren't gonna be happy with that EP either. (Only leaving this here cuz im a fan of the band and can mostly understand why they're absent). Also keep in mind, that's one EP (only five songs) out of a mostly otherwise very -core discography.

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

ThStealthP
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 pm 

GuardAwakening wrote:
Yeah... I dont think that's gonna pass dude. If Born of Osiris aren't on here, the mods aren't gonna be happy with that EP either. (Only leaving this here cuz im a fan of the band and can mostly understand why they're absent). Also keep in mind, that's one EP (only five songs) out of a mostly otherwise very -core discography.

Hi, bro. I respect 100% your opinion in really, but you don't read the rules? Don't post your opinions or comments unless that you be mod, as the mods previously told you.

Last edited by ThStealthP on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zodijackyl
Definitely Proportionate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:09 pm 

Not metal.

GuardAwakening
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:26 am 

ThStealthP wrote:
GuardAwakening wrote:

Hi, bro. I respect 100% your opinion in really, but you don't read the rules? Don't post your opinions or comments unless that you be mod, as the mods beforelly told you.

I think you’re the one who is having a problem reading the rules, actually. Because otherwise you wouldn’t be making this thread. The rules clearly state that bands that release a small amount of “metal” content within a generally non-metal discography is not permitted. Also despite what I was supposedly “beforelly” told (“beforelly” is not a word btw) there is no rule or warning given to me regarding relaying in-site rules, which is what I did.

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Last edited by Morrigan on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member warned for: backseat moderation

Reply to topic