Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Weltering_in_Blood
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:47 am 

Two albums of (in my opinion excellent) black metal, both released physically on tape and CD (and vinyl for the first album) by black metal labels including Bestial Burst, New Era Productions and Death Hymns.

Tracks from both albums can be found on Bandcamp:
https://valhallabound.bandcamp.com/

HviteGuden
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:40 am 

I listened to the first one. It was a solid Ildjarn worship. But this project is banned here and I wonder why.

ThStealthP
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:52 am 

HviteGuden wrote:
I listened to the first one. It was a solid Ildjarn worship. But this project is banned here and I wonder why.

This isn't your call, don't comment unless that be to contribute with proofs or evidences needed. Thanks!

HviteGuden
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:01 am 

ThStealthP wrote:
HviteGuden wrote:

This isn't your call, don't comment unless that be to contribute with proofs or evidences needed. Thanks!

Wut?

Midnight Rider
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:17 am 

HviteGuden wrote:
Wut?

He's referring about the rules of this forum. I encourage you to read them before commenting here again.

Things to Avoid:

- Avoid entering threads just to chime in with "seconding this" or "I agree/disagree." Unless you're asking a question or providing evidence, and thus actually contributing to the thread, please avoid making unnecessary comments. We don't mind relevant input, but we do mind useless commentary.

- Avoid answering the questions of other users in a way that makes it seem like you have authority on the site. Unless you're one of the people who has an orange, yellow or red name, we do not want you speaking like you are a moderator. Only mods have the power to approve or deny an appeal.

HviteGuden
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:27 am 

Midnight Rider wrote:
HviteGuden wrote:
Wut?

- Avoid entering threads just to chime in with "seconding this" or "I agree/disagree." Unless you're asking a question or providing evidence

That is what I actually did. I was wondering, why Valhalla Bound had been banned on this site.

ThStealthP
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 am 

HviteGuden wrote:
Midnight Rider wrote:
HviteGuden wrote:
Wut?

- Avoid entering threads just to chime in with "seconding this" or "I agree/disagree." Unless you're asking a question or providing evidence

That is what I actually did. I was wondering, why Valhalla Bound had been banned on this site.

Ok, perfect.

MutantClannfear
Blank Czech

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:25 pm 

Blacklisted in 2017 because the first album was "more noise than metal". I don't really agree with that, and in any case, the production on the second album makes it clearer that there are metal riffs. Still quite punky, though, so not guaranteed to be accepted. Whitelisted.

HviteGuden
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:08 pm 

MutantClannfear wrote:
Blacklisted in 2017 because the first album was "more noise than metal". I don't really agree with that, and in any case, the production on the second album makes it clearer that there are metal riffs. Still quite punky, though, so not guaranteed to be accepted. Whitelisted.

I find it a quite obvious Ildjarn style raw black metal. So, it's metal. And this type of it is widely spread, while a lot of bands with such sound are listed on the site.

Reply to topic