Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Coleiosis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:23 pm 

Hello there!

I am wanting to submit the artist Anatomy Of A Creation, and I may understand the reason why he was blacklisted. Back when he was at his roots, his style of sound was very different, not entirely clean. But over the years, the sound has evolved into something more heavy and deathly. I do have some examples provided below, a couple tracks from his last two albums.

https://anatomyofacreation.bandcamp.com/track/xenoform
https://anatomyofacreation.bandcamp.com ... e-recorded

Notice the second example is a re-recorded track from his debut EP, which is no longer available. In fact, all releases before "Year Of Disgust" were deleted from his Bandcamp, but I do still have them all downloaded with their info.

I kindly ask for this to be review and whitelisted.

Thank you!

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:50 am 

Blacklist states "too -core" (February 2018). Xenoform doesn't sound much different, I don't think it's acceptable for the site either.

Coleiosis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:51 am 

Too core? It's called deathCORE for a reason. And Impending Doom is one example that made the cut. It's a listed genre on MA

On a side-note, the artist went by the same instrumentation style as one of his other projects Fecal Injection, which was actually accepted on MA. The only difference is the vocal style.

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:10 am 

Yeah, it's a hybrid genre and some bands are more hardcore- than metal-based. This seems more of the former to me, but other mods are certainly welcome to chime in.

Coleiosis wrote:
On a side-note, the artist went by the same instrumentation style as one of his other projects Fecal Injection, which was actually accepted on MA. The only difference is the vocal style.

Please check the sticky thread about comparing bands.

Reply to topic