Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Bad Butcher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:38 pm 

Essence of Putrescence was recently rejected due to lack of musical samples. I have several videos on the facebook pave where the music is being played. It was also mentioned that i add a link to where my cds are being sold. Currently they are on consignment at Angelos cds and more in Aurora Colorado, but they were never listed on their website. Id like to petition to get this band in the archives, but i need some guidance as to how to now make this happen

Last edited by PaganiusI on Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please adhere to standard title formatting

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:27 pm 

Sure there is :)
Just go to your drafts (you find it in the top right of the website labelled "my bands"). There you find a list with all bands you have currently saved, whether you submitted them or not. You can also check the status of your bands there.
"Essence of Putrescence" should be listed as "rejected" for example.
On that page you can either click on the band and check how the page would look after it gets accepted (basically a preview page) or you can directly enter the editing page by clicking the pencil on the left.
Now jus add all the info we requested from you to the submission notes and save the page. That'll save your changes and bring you to the preview page which shows a orange box with the rejection message and some bold, underlined text that says "[...]submit it to the site[...]". That on is a hyper link that submits the band right back into the draft for us to take another look at it.

In your case, links to the music, photos of multiple copies (uploaded to imgur or similar pages... or taken from your facebook page) and a short info text on how they are being distributed should do as far as submission notes go.
Best regards

Bad Butcher
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:35 am 

Awesome! Thank you for your help!

Reply to topic