Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Clgboy
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:48 am 

I am the guitarist in a band called ILL OMEN. https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Il ... 3540502094

I added are latest upcoming single into the archives and put it on the label Grimmnight Productions https://www.metal-archives.com/labels/G ... ions/59456 because that is who we are releasing our album and singles on. I went to the label page to see if the release showed up and it did, but we aren't on the current artist list but rather the former artist (even though the first release is only out for preorder and we have many more releases coming out for them).

Is it because our label for the band is still claimed to be unsigned/independent? If so, is there a way that the band's label can be changed to Grimmnight Productions on the band page so we aren't on the former roster?

Is this error because the release is a future release and I should've waited until the day it was released to post it?

Anything any mods can do to fix this would be appreciated. Previous reports I submitted were minor errors but this is beyond minor for me so I ended up taking it into this forum instead. If this isn't the right place to do this type of thing, let me know and I will do my best to post it or resolve it in the correct manner

Thanks for your consideration,
Curtis

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:19 am 

Clgboy wrote:
Is it because our label for the band is still claimed to be unsigned/independent?

That's right. Fixed.

Clgboy wrote:
Anything any mods can do to fix this would be appreciated. Previous reports I submitted were minor errors but this is beyond minor for me so I ended up taking it into this forum instead. If this isn't the right place to do this type of thing, let me know and I will do my best to post it or resolve it in the correct manner

It's fine, although also no issue at all to submit stuff like this through the reporting system.

Reply to topic