Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Metalmadcat
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:39 am 

Hello brothers and sisters of metal,

This is my first post ever around here It is horrible to realize that my first post goes under the category of complaints lol but I really did not know where to go. There was no such category as troubleshooting or "address your issues adding stuff" or anything under that. Now you can guess where I am going with this.

My current issue.

So I was adding for the first time an album to the site and when I checked back on the site it shows only one song instead of the entire tracklisting.
I was surprised for I remember adding every single track in the track list. However it only shows one. I went on "edit album" but for some strange reason it would not let me add more songs to it.
Any clue what to do or who do I need to contact to fix this?

The album is "Beyond Chaos" it belongs to Band Azeroth (Argentina)
and it is their current digital download english release from previous album.

Alright,

hope that was a clear message.
Thanks for reading.

Dan MMC

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 am 

It's already listed as a new version of the original album, so I have to remove your addition.

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A ... aos/776329

As for the rest, feel free to flag reports on these issues for users with the needed rank to take care of it. I don't know what the issue on your edit was, but stuff like this happens once in a while for some reason. And your rank isn't high enough to fix it yourself.

Metalmadcat
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 am 

Quote:
And your rank isn't high enough to fix it yourself.

Interesting. Did not know about ranks allowing you more editing options. Thanks for letting me know!

And thanks for adding the CD in the right place on the site. Did not know either that you can put the newer version inside the same tab of the disc. (didn´t get to see it until now!)

Just so you know, Rata Blanca (Argentina) "The Forgotten Kingdom" album is showing in the band Discography general display as another album right after its previous spanish release. (this is how I came to think I was doing the right way). I am guessing that add up should as well be deleted.

Cheers!
Dan MMC

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:43 am 

Maybe you should check our rules and help section, stuff like the rank system is explained there ;)

As for the other release you mentioned, that seems to be a different case. The Rata Blanca album features English vocals, not just english song titles, therefore it technically is a different recording (at least partly) and warrants a separate listing by our standards. Or does the album you brought up feature English vocals as well?

Reply to topic