Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
__MULLIGANACEOUS__
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:02 pm 

I found out recently that Prophecy Productions has released a Falkenbach boxset titled "The Nine Worlds Of Falkenbach (Manifestations 1995-2013)", in which the site lists all the nine disks and all the tracks that will be included in the disks. However, the site organizes the tracks which I describe as
  • It sorts the tracks by release. There are seven different releases, starting with the three demos as one release, then the six albums in order. Then there are nine disks, where two of the seven releases are given two disks each.
  • In two cases, it associates each release category with 2 LPs. That means, the first category, belongs to "LP1 + LP2"; however. This happened for the demoes and the Asa release.
  • Looking more closely, it suggests that LP1 includes only the first two demoes, and LP2 definitely includes only the rare "skinn" demo. Likewise, "LP8 + LP9" includes the main Asa tracks, while LP9 includes the bonus Asa tracks.

Even though I initially thought there is ambiguity in the tracklist by disk, the tracklist is still divided into nine parts. The first and the eighth disk however is labelled "LP1 + LP2" and "LP8 + LP9" respectively. However, it strongly suggests that "LP1 + LP2" includes only "LP1" tracks to prevent any form of redundancy.

Reply to topic