Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Anekdota
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:53 am 

Hello or Hell Low (whatever suits you)!

Today is day one of my account! I’ve been consulting your site for many years and finally decided to join.

I read the FAQ and hope I didn’t miss anything. Unfortunately, I’m not good at using the site features. It took me over one hour to find where to ask my questions and I'm probably not even at the right place but it's all I could find. I hope someone will answer me!

I cannot locate the Add to My Collection button. Maybe I don’t have the privilege for it, being a Mallcore kid?

I'm also wondering if it’s possible to add ranking to albums without writing a review. English isn’t my first language, so I don’t want to pollute the site with poorly written reviews. However, I would like to be able to give my two cents with a simple ranking of appreciation. Is there a way I can do so?

So gratful for this monstrous database! It’s a goldmine!

Nightsward
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:54 pm 

Hello and welcome.

To add a particular album to your collection, click on the wrench icon under the album/band name, then "Add to your collection". See the image in the spoiler below:

Spoiler: show

Regarding the second point: unfortunately there's no way of rating albums without also writing a review.

Reply to topic