Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Nonnuix
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 pm 

Hello everyone, I've tried looking up threads relating to this band and this subject matter, but didn't bump into any, so I guess I'll have to ask my question in this thread (hope I chose the right forum). Last year Nasum released their long-awaited DVD entitled "Blasting Shit To Bits - The Final Show" through Selfmadegod Records, but it's never been listed in their discography on Metal Archives (despite both Nasum and Selfmadegod Records being present in the Archives). Usually even the not-yet-released albums/videos by famous bands (and these guys sure are legends of their genre) are added to the discographies within days of announcement, but this DVD seems to be overlooked. Why hasn't it been included yet? Maybe there is a specific reason for that?

KingSpooky
The Man, The Machine, The Legend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:53 pm 

The release just happened not to come to the attention of anyone who would have opted to enter it in to the band's discography up to this point. I put a report in for it to be added just now, so it should be present in their discography fairly soon.

If you notice a similar situation in the future, a report can be filed through the band's page. If you include a link to where all of the necessary information about the release can be reviewed and verified, then the userbase will become aware of its existence and likely add it to their discography.

Reply to topic