Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
HeavyMetal1984
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 am 

Hello, I would be pleased with the help of a good moderator. Someone with enough points to make corrections on my band encyclopedic profile.
There are two bugs. Christian Metal Machine album - added by Grief_Of_Adoration profile is not an EP. And it has not yet been released in its final form. The album with more tracks will be fully released on CD and Bandcamp in 2022. On November 9th, 2021 only this version of the album was released: https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/M ... _EP/991980 Only it is correct and actually appeared on CD and Bandcamp on the given date: November 9th, 2021. As you can see, both albums have two covers and two different track sets. Therefore, the version provided by the Grief_Of_Adoration profile is incorrect. The songs for this Bandcamp profile are still being added which means the track list is constantly changing and will be sure and ready by 2022!

The second mistake was made by myself. Originally I wanted to add Mark Fekete from AMETHYST as musician and composer. He played guitar and bass for me and composed a new version of the song. It is as important as the musicians in the concert line-up, because the session musicians play the most important role in creating the material for me. The problem was, at the time, I wasn't sure what Mark instruments he would record for me. That is why I decided to add my brother Mateusz Podsiadło. He plays drums in the studio for me and composes songs. He also acts as a producer. He is a very important part of my team since my activities moved to the studio. The problem, however, was that a strange thing appeared after this treatment. After it comes out on my brother's profile, Mark Fekete comes out. My brother never played AMETHYST. He started his career in the hard rock group BANDITY, where he played drums. It would be nice to improve.

Sorry for my english
and thank You for any help.

aloof
avant-gardener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:00 pm 

all moderators are influential, though some more than others... please just file a report on your band page and ask for mod attention if you have to :)

Reply to topic