Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
craigcrow
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:24 pm 

Hey all.

I'm the frontman of the band Theandric, and I would like to request some changes, but alas I'm a newbie!

A little history: Theandric originated as a solo project but has since become a full-fledged band. We are a metal band, but some of my previous releases using the Theandric name were acoustic and expressed Christian themes exclusively. At this as an artist, I have intentionally broadened my lyrical approach to include inspiration from poetry, history and literature (even though Christian themes)
We have a new EP coming in February that reflects our current creative status as a band.

Anyway I have since removed the album "The Door of Faith" from digital outlets as well as the single "My Peace I Leave You" as I intend to re-release those projects under a different name in the future.

Long story short: I'd like our discography to show just the 2011 and 2022 EP's, and have lyrical themes listed as something like "poetry, history, literature, Christianity"

I hope someone can assist and that my request is allowed!
cheers,
Paul Tiseo
+Theandric+

HellBlazer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:14 pm 

The lyrical themes can be updated, but the releases will have to stay. We always list bands' complete discographies as accurately as possible.

Reply to topic