Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:59 am 

Hi all, I'm having trouble tracking the release dates of 2 Snowy Shaw albums/compilations. They both came out in 2022 as far as I can see, but I've not been able to find the actual release dates anywhere. Maybe someone could help with these:

Monster Hits! The Beast of Notre Dame (yes, apparently released under Snowy Shaw's own name)
This Is Heavy Metal, Plain & Simple (collection of 12 digital singles that afterwards was released as an album with bonus material)
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

PDS
The Folk One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:43 pm 

Discogs has Monster hits coming out on Tape on Jun 10th, digital (Sotify, apple music) as July 25th.
This is Heavy metal, according to Discogs, is June 1st
I dunno, I'm a guitarist and it always feels like playing a giant cock. Not just that but live music should hit you in the genitals. It might not if you don't use good amplifiers and your modelling shit goes straight out of the PA. But good music hits you HARD in the GENITALS.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:41 am 

Thanks for your suggestions, I added them both with the most accurate info I could find. Any mistakes are accidental and updates are welcomed.
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

Reply to topic