Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Aedol666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:10 pm 
 

I added a band in the submission queue on saturday or sunday, and just now I read the submission queue to be closed. When I checked the queue list, my band was nowhere to be found. Is this a result of exceeding the 500 bands limit? Also searching for the band on MA didn't yield any results.

*If this post should be posted in the "why is band X deleted/rejected?" thread, than just delete this one. I just thought it would be appropriate to make a new topic, instead of going a bit off-topic in the rejected/deleted thread*
_________________
Bash wrote:
Banging rocks together is superior to punk.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 2131
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:13 pm 
 

Aedol666 wrote:
I added a band in the submission queue on saturday or sunday, and just now I read the submission queue to be closed. When I checked the queue list, my band was nowhere to be found. Is this a result of exceeding the 500 bands limit? Also searching for the band on MA didn't yield any results.

*If this post should be posted in the "why is band X deleted/rejected?" thread, than just delete this one. I just thought it would be appropriate to make a new topic, instead of going a bit off-topic in the rejected/deleted thread*


which band did you submit?

It was surely rejected (the rejection emails were not working this w-e, same for the bands being accepted or the replies on forums)

Top
 Profile  
Aedol666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:04 pm 
 

Occasion, Hardrock/progressive metalband from The Netherlands
_________________
Bash wrote:
Banging rocks together is superior to punk.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 2131
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:56 pm 
 

Hum I don't remember this band in the queue :|

Top
 Profile  
MMisantropo
Magnificient Degluter of Yummy Ants

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:52 pm
Posts: 1181
Location: Brazil
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:59 pm 
 

me neither. are you sure the submission went through?

Top
 Profile  
Aedol666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:34 pm 
 

yes, I am sure...
Should I make another entry? perhaps it'll come through this time...
_________________
Bash wrote:
Banging rocks together is superior to punk.

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 2131
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:44 pm 
 

Aedol666 wrote:
yes, I am sure...
Should I make another entry? perhaps it'll come through this time...


yes try again, only if its metal enough: if its more hard rock with little metal influcences: no way

Also the band MUST have some discography :) (demo/CD..)

Top
 Profile  
Aedol666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm 
 

I'm not really sure about the genre, you can always look at the myspace http://www.myspace.com/occasionmusic

does it help if I say that one song is based on a Thyrfing couplet and a Abused Majesty bridge?
_________________
Bash wrote:
Banging rocks together is superior to punk.

Top
 Profile  
Aedol666
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 6
Location: Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm 
 

I'm not really sure about the genre, you can always look at the myspace (www.myspace.com/occasionmusic)

does it help if I say that one song is based on a Thyrfing couplet and a Abused Majesty bridge?
_________________
Bash wrote:
Banging rocks together is superior to punk.

Top
 Profile  
Morrigan
Crone of War

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:27 am
Posts: 9838
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:02 pm 
 

Myspace wrote:
Sounds Like: Opeth, Thin Lizzy, Bullet for my Valentine, Lamb of God

:lol:

The official site says:

Quote:
Nothing has been released yet


So... dubious metalness, no discography, only two mp3s on MySpace, seemingly rejected the first time... and you want to resubmit this, why? :roll:

Top
 Profile  
erickg13
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 994
Location: The Middle of the Pacific Ocean.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:33 pm 
 

Morrigan wrote:
Myspace wrote:
Sounds Like: Opeth, Thin Lizzy, Bullet for my Valentine, Lamb of God

:lol:

The official site says:

Quote:
Nothing has been released yet


So... dubious metalness, no discography, only two mp3s on MySpace, seemingly rejected the first time... and you want to resubmit this, why? :roll:


cause hes special :gay:

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 2131
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:43 pm 
 

erickg13 wrote:
cause hes special :gay: and that's why I love him so much: YES IM GAY THIS IS MY COMING OUT!


:D LMAO i knew it :D

Top
 Profile  
erickg13
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 994
Location: The Middle of the Pacific Ocean.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:00 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
erickg13 wrote:
cause hes special :gay: and that's why I love him so much: YES IM GAY THIS IS MY COMING OUT!


:D LMAO i knew it :D


you know, you're a tad immature.....:P

Top
 Profile  
christkiller
Black Metal Elite

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:12 am
Posts: 2131
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:03 pm 
 

erickg13 wrote:
christkiller wrote:
erickg13 wrote:
cause hes special :gay: and that's why I love him so much: YES IM GAY THIS IS MY COMING OUT!


:D LMAO i knew it :D


you know, you're a tad immature.....:P


:aww: .. ok

Top
 Profile  
erickg13
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 994
Location: The Middle of the Pacific Ocean.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:04 pm 
 

christkiller wrote:
erickg13 wrote:
christkiller wrote:
erickg13 wrote:
cause hes special :gay: and that's why I love him so much: YES IM GAY THIS IS MY COMING OUT!


:D LMAO i knew it :D


you know, you're a tad immature.....:P


:aww: .. ok


:lol:

what a cute little misanthrope.....

:P

Top
 Profile  
immortalshadow666
Transilvanian sandwich, mould! MOULD!

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:58 pm
Posts: 1612
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:26 pm 
 

Black Metal Elite? Black Metal Teddybear more like it <3
_________________
OlioTheSmall wrote:
AIDS... AIDS... AND MORE AIDS!!!!!!!!!

Top
 Profile  
erickg13
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Posts: 994
Location: The Middle of the Pacific Ocean.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:31 pm 
 

immortalshadow666 wrote:
Black Metal Elite? Black Metal Teddybear more like it <3


:lol:

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group