Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:56 pm 

DrTES wrote:
I would like to request for white list "Scarlet Aura". They released new album "Hot'n'Heavy" (digitally - now, physically in December with Sliptric Records".
Available on Spotify, iTunes etc. The reviews state the album as mix of Power Metal, Speed metal, very non-traditional Female-fronted melodic metal. So please reconsider. Thanks!

The iTunes samples all sound metal enough to me, whitelisted.

Boris Records
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:06 pm 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
Boris Records wrote:

By way of clarification, is that an historical judgement or a re-evaluation based on the new release? The band obviously has strong crossover impulses and I’m not sure what genre to sort them into. But, if an historical judgement, I would offer songs like “Herd Rejector” or “Prove Yourself” for consideration.

Blacklist was very recent so yeah, it took the new material into consideration.

I appreciate the staff’s patience — neither we nor the band made the submission, so we’re operating in an informational vacuum. I am wondering if the submission was made after September 28? That is the day that we made streams available.

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:30 pm 

A few of us gave this a listen again just now and we feel it's still more punk/crust than metal so the blacklisting will stay in place for now.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

RoughfishingBrutality666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:22 pm 

So, I’ve come across a very unusual conundrum. Viraxiom was blacklisted for having no digital version of their EP which came out yesterday for moderators to listen to, which makes complete sense. However, when I contacted the band on the issue, they said they do not intend to ever release it to Bandcamp/Spotify/YouTube, etc. So, what to do? Do I buy a copy and physically send it to a moderator/admin? One song from the EP is available on their SoundCloud, if that helps: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-990884987

Also, there is a rehearsal version of a different song off the EP accessible on their Bandcamp: https://viraxiom.bandcamp.com/track/dis ... m-practice

~Guest 464723
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:29 pm 

Any thoughts on my Wolfbrigade post on the last page?

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:39 pm 

RoughfishingBrutality666 wrote:
So, I’ve come across a very unusual conundrum. Viraxiom was blacklisted for having no digital version of their EP which came out yesterday for moderators to listen to, which makes complete sense. However, when I contacted the band on the issue, they said they do not intend to ever release it to Bandcamp/Spotify/YouTube, etc. So, what to do? Do I buy a copy and physically send it to a moderator/admin? One song from the EP is available on their SoundCloud, if that helps: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-990884987

Also, there is a rehearsal version of a different song off the EP accessible on their Bandcamp: https://viraxiom.bandcamp.com/track/dis ... m-practice

We'd prefer to evaluate only the versions of the songs that appear on the EP, and ideally more than one of them. You could perhaps ask the band if you could have a digital copy of the files, then upload them to a file-sharing website like Dropbox and link it for the moderators to hear. We won't share it anywhere other than to determine its metalness and you can delete it afterwards.

EDIT: Also, the band isn't blacklisted, so once you have that feel free to resubmit, no need to check in in this thread first.

Boris Records
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 pm 

Erosion of Humanity wrote:
A few of us gave this a listen again just now and we feel it's still more punk/crust than metal so the blacklisting will stay in place for now.

Fair enough. I appreciate the second look.

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:31 am 

Shintaraguru wrote:
Any thoughts on my Wolfbrigade post on the last page?

Several mods listened to the new album and we mostly agreed that it’s still a crust/hardcore album with metal influence rather than the other way around.

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 pm 

IntoNevermore wrote:
Posting this here since I did it in the wrong thread :durr:
Hi,
I was wondering if I could re-submit the band Old Love, it was rejected a few years ago with the following message:
"While the "Perversion" EP seems to be leaning towards post-black metal, the first EP is certainly post-hardcore. Given that they're both rather short digital-only EPs, I don't think this is currently acceptable based on this output. There certainly isn't a complete, predominantly metal album."
Given that the rules have changed a bit, I would like to know if their 5 track EP Perversion can make them eligible to be accepted. Thanks.

Bumping this.

so you perfectly understand why people don't like the shit

Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Facebook

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:59 pm 

IntoNevermore wrote:
IntoNevermore wrote:
Posting this here since I did it in the wrong thread :durr:
Hi,
I was wondering if I could re-submit the band Old Love, it was rejected a few years ago with the following message:
"While the "Perversion" EP seems to be leaning towards post-black metal, the first EP is certainly post-hardcore. Given that they're both rather short digital-only EPs, I don't think this is currently acceptable based on this output. There certainly isn't a complete, predominantly metal album."
Given that the rules have changed a bit, I would like to know if their 5 track EP Perversion can make them eligible to be accepted. Thanks.

Bumping this.

It's not blacklisted, so go ahead and resubmit it and we'll reevaluate it.

IntoNevermore
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:13 pm 

Oh ok, thank you.

so you perfectly understand why people don't like the shit

Last.Fm|Twitter|Youtube Channel|Facebook

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 pm 

EzraBlumenfeld wrote:
Does this requalify Lagras (Germany)?

https://lagras.bandcamp.com/album/nebel

White listed for re-evaluation. Go ahead and submit when you're ready.

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 am 

Hello there peopleeee, how you doing?
This band Dismembered Snitch Vivisection is blacklisted, is there a possibility to whitelist this? Plenty of Slam bands have some weird "rap" thing, Epicardiectomy's drummer is literally paroding some teeth "rapper" (I don't even know how to write raper, or rapper, or rapist hehehe) By the way! Cemetery Rapist is another example, but just in appearance; the same thing for Gortuary vocalist... Getting to the point, could it be whitelisted? And why is blacklisted? Thank you all.

My abandoned projects:
Deathrall : Black Metal
GrindOfKaczka : Grindcore/Powerviolence
OpsiusCato wrote:
It's in my Goatfangs text.file
Hilarious stupid comment that MalconInTheMETAL wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:10 pm 

SjelMetal wrote:
Hello there peopleeee, how you doing?
This band Dismembered Snitch Vivisection is blacklisted, is there a possibility to whitelist this? Plenty of Slam bands have some weird "rap" thing, Epicardiectomy's drummer is literally paroding some teeth "rapper" (I don't even know how to write raper, or rapper, or rapist hehehe) By the way! Cemetery Rapist is another example, but just in appearance; the same thing for Gortuary vocalist... Getting to the point, could it be whitelisted? And why is blacklisted? Thank you all.

We do not consider the imagery when accepting bands; that is not the issue, it was blacklisted for not being metal. After discussing, we've decided that the band may be acceptable ("may" is the key word here, this is not a guarantee). It's been whitelisted, feel free to submit the band to be evaluated further.

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:29 pm 

Thanks Mutant!!! I just send it, by the way I saw that is Clay from Cemetery Rapist the band itself, that's why I just recognize that sound and composition haha.. Thanks again. Oh another thing
XAVLEGBMAOFFFASSSSITIMIWOAMNDUTROABCWAPWAEIIPPOHFFFX got a nice ep, It may fit with the page, I read that it was blacklisted because the "deathcore/slam" sound, or something like that, maybe it could be whitelisted? give it a shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ho9T2RmMJ8

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:
Everyone calls Black Sabbath heavy metal, but by today's standards they aren't at all

Axel666MoWi
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 pm 

Piggy from Chile has been blacklisted. As I heard the album "Porcogore", I can't see why they has been blacklisted.
This is goregrind (yes) but acceptable goregrind. I would say that Piggy is a Goregrind/Groove metal band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhX7NkBBeBU

Listen to these riffs, I know tha comparison with other bands is not an argument or whatever, but it really sounds like to Carnal Diafragma, same kind of loud riffs, with groovy side.

physical copy : https://imgur.com/a/VhOagBC

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:37 pm 

SjelMetal wrote:
Thanks Mutant!!! I just send it, by the way I saw that is Clay from Cemetery Rapist the band itself, that's why I just recognize that sound and composition haha.. Thanks again. Oh another thing
XAVLEGBMAOFFFASSSSITIMIWOAMNDUTROABCWAPWAEIIPPOHFFFX got a nice ep, It may fit with the page, I read that it was blacklisted because the "deathcore/slam" sound, or something like that, maybe it could be whitelisted? give it a shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ho9T2RmMJ8

I'm familiar with this band, there are BDM sections but I think the majority of the music is a mishmash of various non-metal genres - hardcore, deathcore (on the -core side), djent/nu-metal, etc. This will stay blacklisted.

Axel666MoWi wrote:
Piggy from Chile has been blacklisted. As I heard the album "Porcogore", I can't see why they has been blacklisted.
This is goregrind (yes) but acceptable goregrind. I would say that Piggy is a Goregrind/Groove metal band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhX7NkBBeBU

Listen to these riffs, I know tha comparison with other bands is not an argument or whatever, but it really sounds like to Carnal Diafragma, same kind of loud riffs, with groovy side.

physical copy : https://imgur.com/a/VhOagBC

This is borderline, but I think it's ultimately too punk-based to be acceptable. As with most "groovy goregrind" bands, there are lots of bouncy punk riffs here that have no musical relation to metal other than the low tuning and heavy guitar tone.

EDIT: Also, although you're right in that you shouldn't compare bands, you convinced me to listen to Carnal Diafragma and this is materially different from Piggy. Much more consistently metal. The "groove" you hear in Piggy is the non-metal parts.

EzraBlumenfeld
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 pm 

Does this requalify Line of Fire (UK)?

https://lineoffireuk.bandcamp.com/album ... -in-my-way

Last.fm
Listen to my band's new album!

Last edited by EzraBlumenfeld on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 pm 

Yeah for obvious reasons GosT was rejected xd. What about Methadone Abortion Clinic? I do not want to compare but I can't help saying that is reaaaally similar to Biological Monstrosity (which is here) I know I know.. Don't compare, sorry but could it be whitelisted? Or is it too punky talking about riffs? Thanks for your attention people.

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 pm 

SjelMetal wrote:
Yeah for obvious reasons GosT was rejected xd. What about Methadone Abortion Clinic? I do not want to compare but I can't help saying that is reaaaally similar to Biological Monstrosity (which is here) I know I know.. Don't compare, sorry but could it be whitelisted? Or is it too punky talking about riffs? Thanks for your attention people.

No; this band has been evaluated many times in the past and judged each time to mostly be non-metal goregrind. In the future, please use the search function on the forums before asking about well-known bands.

Also - please don't submit bands that you anticipate will be rejected "for obvious reasons".

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:32 pm 

Sorry Mutant, my bad.. For a moment I guess that could be submitted for some songs in the album which I found heavy (In some way) my apologies again.

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:

_Ender_
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:00 pm 

Hi, Metal-Archives crew!

Did you consider the appeal against NORTH OF SOUTH's initial blacklisting because of its alleged "lack of Metalness"? Could you re-check the music in a deeper way and whitelist this band?
I proposed a '(Modern) Progressive Metal with Jazz and Latin influences' genre/category/tag. Still waiting for a reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFiz2Lan3_Q

Thank you in advance!

Voidhanger2
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 am 

Wondering why BYRHTNOTH shows as blacklisted, but they're essentially the same as SUMMONING. Album was released in June. Couldn't find anything about them in this forum.
https://byrhtnoth.bandcamp.com/album/br ... e-trumpets

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 am 

Voidhanger2 wrote:
Wondering why BYRHTNOTH shows as blacklisted, but they're essentially the same as SUMMONING. Album was released in June. Couldn't find anything about them in this forum.
https://byrhtnoth.bandcamp.com/album/br ... e-trumpets

Unlike Summoning, this is more on the Ambient than on the metal side of things.

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:02 pm 

Hello again folks!
I'm wondering if Unreqvited from Canada could be whitelisted
Here's the bandcamp: https://unreqvited.bandcamp.com/album/s ... to-the-sea

And what about Ragana? An admin said that does not sound predominantly metal to him/her, but just that, that's why I bring back the question again, I'm sorry if I misunderstood something.
EDIT: Ragana bandcamp https://ragana.bandcamp.com/
Thanks as always!

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:

EzraBlumenfeld
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:05 pm 

EzraBlumenfeld wrote:

Bumping so this doesn't get buried

Last.fm
Listen to my band's new album!

Storm of the Light's Bane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:31 pm 

You posted that only yesterday. Bumping it was completely unnecessary.
I'm sure he would have pushed strongly for them to be included. I'm guessing there was a fight among the mods over whether to include them, and it ended with Metantoine being imprisoned in Napero's Finnish ice wizard tower.

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:19 pm 

SjelMetal wrote:
Hello again folks!
I'm wondering if Unreqvited from Canada could be whitelisted
Here's the bandcamp: https://unreqvited.bandcamp.com/album/s ... to-the-sea

And what about Ragana? An admin said that does not sound predominantly metal to him/her, but just that, that's why I bring back the question again, I'm sorry if I misunderstood something.
EDIT: Ragana bandcamp https://ragana.bandcamp.com/
Thanks as always!

So for Ragana. If you receive a "no" from a mod about a band, that is not an invitation to keep bringing it up here asking for more opinions. We respect the judgment of each of our moderators and we don't want people shopping around the mods until they find someone who finally says yes. One "no", especially for a band that was already blacklisted by somebody else, is enough to be your final answer unless the band releases something new.

Regarding Unreqvited: use the search function, they were brought up in June and have not released anything since then.

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm 

MutantClannfear wrote:
So for Ragana. If you receive a "no" from a mod about a band, that is not an invitation to keep bringing it up here asking for more opinions. We respect the judgment of each of our moderators and we don't want people shopping around the mods until they find someone who finally says yes. One "no", especially for a band that was already blacklisted by somebody else, is enough to be your final answer unless the band releases something new.

Regarding Unreqvited: use the search function, they were brought up in June and have not released anything since then.

Sorry about the Unreqvited thing, when I was on the phone I didn't find a thread.

About Ragana I recieved what I told in the past commetary, I didn't considered it as a "no" (no intentionally), I really misunderstood the point.
May I ask about Cannibal Grandpa? is blacklisted, the last album has more "slammy" and brutal riffings things apllied than the first one (which the first one is more core than everything else at the maximum point), but as I said, the last one may pass, is there a chance of whitelisting?
Thanks again :)
Bandcamp: https://cannibalgrandpa.bandcamp.com/

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:41 pm 

Let me put it this way: if a mod responds to you and says "this doesn't sound metal to me", that is a "no" and the discussion is over for now.

Listening to it now, this Cannibal Grandpa album is much-more-core-than-metal deathcore. In other words, "no".

MetalCuresHeadaches
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:29 pm 

This got lost in the shuffle last week. Just want to know if this would be more acceptable for the digital release rules, instead of just putting back in the queue again.

MetalCuresHeadaches wrote:
With the updates to digital-only submission, I'd like to inquire again about Hope Deferred (USA, death metal/metalcore). It was rejected for "short, digital-only demo". I don't know that the new rules will still cover it, but for reference, the full release is at https://hopedeferred.bandcamp.com/

Erosion of Humanity
Destroyer of the Gods

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:56 pm 

I can't give this anything more then a cursory glance right now but I would say go ahead and submit. We can discuss once it's in the queue.

Azmodes wrote:
It combines two of my favourite things: penis innuendo and derigin.

ᴎostalgiʞK
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:26 pm 

Good day people!
Crippled Fox is blacklisted, I found a thread talking about this but is from 2015, now they got something new, it's possible a revaluation?
https://crippledfox.bandcamp.com/album/ ... re-is-back

My abandoned projects:
OpsiusCato wrote:

MutantClannfear
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:51 pm 

_Ender_ wrote:
Hi, Metal-Archives crew!

Did you consider the appeal against NORTH OF SOUTH's initial blacklisting because of its alleged "lack of Metalness"? Could you re-check the music in a deeper way and whitelist this band?
I proposed a '(Modern) Progressive Metal with Jazz and Latin influences' genre/category/tag. Still waiting for a reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFiz2Lan3_Q

Thank you in advance!

Sorry, but several moderators listened to the samples provided and decided that it was more rock than metal. You can bring the band up again once they release a new album (if you believe it is more metal).

SjelMetal wrote:
Good day people!
Crippled Fox is blacklisted, I found a thread talking about this but is from 2015, now they got something new, it's possible a revaluation?
https://crippledfox.bandcamp.com/album/ ... re-is-back

Borderline, but still more punk than metal.

Witcher
Metal freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:21 pm 

my post from the last week and previous page was overlooked, so here it is again. My submission of The heavy metal band Spellbound from Jönköping was rjected with demands for proofs of distribution. I have actually included a link to the eentry for the band and their demo cassette at FWOSHM, which is managed by Janne Stark form Overdrive and is a very trustful source. The eentry includes the info about format and the scan of hand drawn cover of the demo. Plesase see here: https://www.fwoshm.com/index/S/1487-spe ... al-maniacs
my ququestion: Why is this not an adequate proof and which proof I am supposed to give about a band, which is split-up since 1984 and you can't find their rleases in an online webstore?

Samples:
https://www.youtube.com/user/66TGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5MyV8UvLUo

Vadara
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm 

Texas King wrote:
How Y&T are not included on MA, while Thin Lizzy are? I read that Thunder and Lightning is a metal album, but how then the album as Black Tyger by Y&T is not metal as much as T&L? How T&L contains "metal riffing" while Black Tiger doesn't? What are OBJECTIVE ARGUMENTS for that?
You, staff, can't just say one album is metal, the other is not, the case closed and that is the absolute truth, without giving clear explanation and objective arguments how one album is metal and the other isn't.
I think there are many FLAWS in inclusion/rejection of certan bands on MA.

The truth of the matter is that the mods here intentionally don't define what "metal riffing" to give them carte blanche to arbitrarily declare things they don't like "not Metal". Hell, if the band focuses on using micro-riffs layered together they blacklist it because that's "noodling" because apparently riffs stop being riffs if they're not as long as an entire verse. Just stop trying to make sense of the process here.

Storm of the Light's Bane
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 pm 

Vadara wrote:
Texas King wrote:
How Y&T are not included on MA, while Thin Lizzy are? I read that Thunder and Lightning is a metal album, but how then the album as Black Tyger by Y&T is not metal as much as T&L? How T&L contains "metal riffing" while Black Tiger doesn't? What are OBJECTIVE ARGUMENTS for that?
You, staff, can't just say one album is metal, the other is not, the case closed and that is the absolute truth, without giving clear explanation and objective arguments how one album is metal and the other isn't.
I think there are many FLAWS in inclusion/rejection of certan bands on MA.

The truth of the matter is that the mods here intentionally don't define what "metal riffing" to give them carte blanche to arbitrarily declare things they don't like "not Metal".

lol, yes because we all hate bands like Kvelertak, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, and Led Zeppelin but absolutely love stuff like Thrash or Die, Six Feet Under, and Liturgy.
I'm sure he would have pushed strongly for them to be included. I'm guessing there was a fight among the mods over whether to include them, and it ended with Metantoine being imprisoned in Napero's Finnish ice wizard tower.

beeroine87
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:07 am 

Dear Mods,

I've just tried to submit my band "Social Apathy" from Athens Greece a few minutes ago and to my surprise it said that my band has been blacklisted...
First of all, none of the members of Social Apathy tried to submit the band in the past, I'm 1000% sure about it... So how and why it came to this without even trying to get listed in your archives before?
Secondly would you please be so kind to ellaborate the reasons behind this blacklisting? (I've already read the post about metallum standards in great detail)

Kind Regards

https://socialapathy.bandcamp.com/releases

PDS
The Folk One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:08 am 

beeroine87 wrote:
Dear Mods,

I've just tried to submit my band "Social Apathy" from Athens Greece a few minutes ago and to my surprise it said that my band has been blacklisted...
First of all, none of the members of Social Apathy tried to submit the band in the past, I'm 1000% sure about it... So how and why it came to this without even trying to get listed in your archives before?
Secondly would you please be so kind to ellaborate the reasons behind this blacklisting? (I've already read the post about metallum standards in great detail)

Kind Regards

https://socialapathy.bandcamp.com/releases

The submission of bands isn't limited to band members, anybody can submit info on a band.

The blacklist notes that the music was more based in hardcore than black metal. There was a good amount of on the fence members but it leaned more on more punk than black metal.
I dunno, I'm a guitarist and it always feels like playing a giant cock. Not just that but live music should hit you in the genitals. It might not if you don't use good amplifiers and your modelling shit goes straight out of the PA. But good music hits you HARD in the GENITALS.

beeroine87
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:21 am 

I beg to differ but if that's your final decision then I guess there are not much things we can do as a band...
Αnyways I just wanted to point out and ask you one last thing, in which other black metal punk bands that you've listed here, have you heard so many heavy/thrash metal orriented solos and doom metal parts? Whatever in my opinion it would be wise to have one more listen of the full thing in case you've judged only by a single track or two.
By the way what happens if the next release leans more on what the mods consider metal? Would we still be unable to submit an album due to the blacklisting?
The reason I'm asking is because as long as this band remains alive we will never create an album that it's the same as the previous one.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1 ... 511, 512, 513, 514, 515, 516, 517 ... 541  Next