Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 



Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:23 am 
 

Regarding A.S.A. P. - Yes, it was started as a side project, but it became Adrian's main band in 1990. The conflicting tour shcedelus were one of the reasons fro him to leave Iron Maiden, as the additional notes say. I am ppersonally for further limiting the number of non-metal side project on the page, especially such dubios ones, which have become the artist's main band sooner or later.
Besides that, the Silver and Gold album is really very far from metal, goeing strongly into the aor territory on more than half of the songs on the album.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 10428
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:28 am 
 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
oneyoudontknow wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Curseworship/3540435827

4 Tracks, 1 metal
Curseworship EP 2012

3 Tracks, 1 metal
Awakening EP 2014

Yes, the metal tracks are rather long, but the releases are nor predominately metal.

All available at:
https://curseworship.bandcamp.com/

What about this?

Agreed, arguably no predominantly metal release here. Deleted.

Witcher wrote:
A.S.A.P. - predominantly hard rock, it is smilar in style and heaviness to the solo hard rock albums by Gary Moore imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGqbblGdRHU
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/A.S.A.P./1479

Deleted.
_________________
Last.fm | Goodreads | BOINC - Compute for science! || Stuff for sale on Discogs
Quote:
What the admins don't like doesn't get added even if it fits criteria. There used to be no Slipknot page for example

Top
 Profile  
Nightsward
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Heard and McDonald Islands
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:52 am 
 

Deleted Planet AIDS (Netherlands). Overwhelming consensus among the staff is that this is riffless industrial/drone/ambient.

Top
 Profile  
droneriot
incelgender

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:17 pm
Posts: 10496
Location: Spahn Ranch
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:22 pm 
 

If you did that one, maybe you want to give another listen to Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere? Unlike other drone/doom bands on the site I never got any feeling of them of having anything like the ultra-slow doom metal riffs that'd make such bands acceptable, it just sounds like endless chains of unconnected guitar chords.
_________________
Why modern black metal objectively sucks
Deutschpunk - Why German Punk Rock Is... Different - [A Zero Budget Documentary]
- (droneriot drinks and rants...)

https://conservativetentacles.bandcamp.com/

Top
 Profile  
Quorthallis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 am
Posts: 10
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:01 am 
 

I don't think Teško Vrijeme entry serves much of a purpose here. The band has since changed the name to Hard Time, which is literally a translation of Teško Vrijeme. The demos they released were mostly promos sent to the labels and they are in the band members' private collection, so they were never really distributed. Also when it comes to the band members, they are mostly referred to as ex-members of Hard Time. So I suggest the removal of this entry and shifting of all the member entries to Hard Time entry since this is basically the same thing as Enkelination/Angel Nation name change.
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Te ... eme/104610

Top
 Profile  
Lord_Sauron
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:47 am
Posts: 442
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:24 pm 
 

Quorthallis wrote:
I don't think Teško Vrijeme entry serves much of a purpose here. The band has since changed the name to Hard Time, which is literally a translation of Teško Vrijeme. The demos they released were mostly promos sent to the labels and they are in the band members' private collection, so they were never really distributed. Also when it comes to the band members, they are mostly referred to as ex-members of Hard Time. So I suggest the removal of this entry and shifting of all the member entries to Hard Time entry since this is basically the same thing as Enkelination/Angel Nation name change.
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Te ... eme/104610


Sorry for replying here, I am not trying to act as a "mini-mod", just giving an opinion about a band I have submitted (Teško Vrijeme). I basically agree with Quorthalis. We have only one entry for Divlje Jagode and Wild Strawberries (the same name in Croatian/Bosnian and English). As much as I remember, there were original songs written for their "Wild Strawberries" album and we have only one entry here. (In the case the site decides to delete the band only on "valid release" rule, I think it would be useful to contact the band first, to check if some of the demos were widely distributed.)

However, I have a small suggestion (and it is the main reason why I am replying here). The help section states the following about the bands that change name:
"If a band changes name, there will be two (or more) entries on the site, provided that they have releases under each name. So if you know of a band that has a new name, please wait until they actually have released something under that name before making a new submission. For example, we have entries for both Kreator and Tormentor, but not one for Tyrant (as they were previously called) because they never released anything under that name.

As of November 2012, you can now link these bands together using the "Years Active" rows in the editing form (more information here).

Please note that bands whose name change isn't significant enough (to be judged by a moderator) won't be added. Example: Dezperadoz, formerly called Desperados, kept the same page."

Maybe a note should be added about translated names, since there are several cases already?

Top
 Profile  
Necrodictator
Metal newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 108
Location: Zimbabwe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:39 am 
 

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Storm/3540402619
Why this band got accepted? Only their small 13 min. demo is metal, while their only full-length is pure hard rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvs144gvBw

Top
 Profile  
Nightsward
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Heard and McDonald Islands
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:42 am 
 

Necrodictator wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Storm/3540402619
Why this band got accepted? Only their small 13 min. demo is metal, while their only full-length is pure hard rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvs144gvBw


A band only needs one predominantly metal release to be accepted into the archives. Length and/or release type doesn't matter (as long as it's not just a couple singles or something).

Top
 Profile  
Oheao
Metal newbie

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:08 pm
Posts: 59
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:51 pm 
 

This may not be the exact thread for it, but I'm curious as for Meshuggah. When it says they were accepted based on their early material, what is the cut-off? Is it just Contradictions Collapse? Are None and Destroy Erase Improve considered metal? I always wondered that.

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:26 pm 
 

Insurgent (Russsia):
A relatively recent addition, but one YI'm highly wondering about. All the releases prior to the 2015 a are a ixture of rac/hhardcore and as such clearly unacceptabgle and the 2015 album, which was the additin apparently based on, i simo predominanlty hardcore, just as the descriptor in Discoggs.com says. I am aware, that their classification isn't always correct, but in this case I consider it spot on.I do not hear much Pantera/Machine Head style of songs and riffing there, just relatively fast hardcore stuff spiced ith sone groovy breakdowns, which areonly rarely metallic In that aaspect , the band is deninitely closer to bands like Biohazard or Sick fOf It all.
https://www.discogs.com/artist/3593939- ... 0%BD%D1%82
https://www.rac-forum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22464
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%D ... 3540466480

Top
 Profile  
Nightsward
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Heard and McDonald Islands
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:38 am 
 

Deleted Vanskapt from Sweden. Primarily dark ambient.

Top
 Profile  
GraveWish
Metalhead

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:49 am
Posts: 917
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:10 am 
 

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Giant/3540435501 and
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ri ... 3540450095
Should be merged together, as you did for bands with similar name changes.
_________________
Quote:
As their material is being released in quantities more than 20 home dubbed tapes, the band has been removed from the Metal-Archives.

Top
 Profile  
Quorthallis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 am
Posts: 10
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:07 pm 
 

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Scarlet_Sky/119595 what is the deal with this? This looks like a pretty obsolete entry to me. I could barely find any data about this band on the internet and what I managed to find is data that is wastly different from the one entered here. https://blog.dnevnik.hr/scarletsky here Smud is listed as lead guitarist and vocalist, Adrian as rhythm guitarist, Roman as a drummer and Marko as a bassist. Cico and Kruno are nowhere to be found. In 2006, they mentioned they intend to record a demo along with the supposed tracklist yet there is no confirmation that the demo has ever been recorded, let alone released. Also, I have some serious doubts that these guys in fact played thrash metal. They list Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed and Bullet for My Valentine as their influences, all of whom are mallcore bands except for Metallica. This band also isn't active anymore since many of their members went on to form metalcore band New Level and as we all know New Level is blacklisted from this website. Therefore, I think this band should be removed from the archives unless there is some clear evidence that they actually released a demo and that the same one is actually metal.

Top
 Profile  
Lord_Sauron
Metalhead

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:47 am
Posts: 442
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:37 pm 
 

Quorthallis wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Scarlet_Sky/119595 what is the deal with this? This looks like a pretty obsolete entry to me. I could barely find any data about this band on the internet and what I managed to find is data that is wastly different from the one entered here. https://blog.dnevnik.hr/scarletsky here Smud is listed as lead guitarist and vocalist, Adrian as rhythm guitarist, Roman as a drummer and Marko as a bassist. Cico and Kruno are nowhere to be found. In 2006, they mentioned they intend to record a demo along with the supposed tracklist yet there is no confirmation that the demo has ever been recorded, let alone released. Also, I have some serious doubts that these guys in fact played thrash metal. They list Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed and Bullet for My Valentine as their influences, all of whom are mallcore bands except for Metallica. This band also isn't active anymore since many of their members went on to form metalcore band New Level and as we all know New Level is blacklisted from this website. Therefore, I think this band should be removed from the archives unless there is some clear evidence that they actually released a demo and that the same one is actually metal.


Apparently, the source was their (long gone) MySpace page: https://web.archive.org/web/20090115003 ... ?id=119595

Unfortunately, it is not possible to access the page via WayBack machine.

It would be great if you could contact the members to provide the further info :)

Top
 Profile  
VintermaneOfficial
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:35 pm
Posts: 29
Location: International
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:11 pm 
 

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/As ... 3540465843

Why were they accepted? Everything I've heard from them sounds almost exactly the same as Black Magick SS, which is blacklisted.
_________________
Official Metal Archives account for Vintermåne.

Homepage >>> https://vintermane.neocities.org/
Bandcamp >>> https://vintermane.bandcamp.com/

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:06 am 
 

Here's their music:
https://assassinationnow.bandcamp.com/music
Otherwiwise I ststrongly support this request. This is occult rock in the style of The Devil's Blood and BBlack Magik SS.The only black metal element are imo the harsh vocals, which constantly change with the clean ones. Unlike the two bands mentioned, I hear in the sound of this band also early gothic rock bands like Fields Of The Nephilim and The sisters Of Mercy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEeGmcI5MZk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SffJ0YSzrDY

Top
 Profile  
Quorthallis
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 am
Posts: 10
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:33 am 
 

Lord_Sauron wrote:
Quorthallis wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Scarlet_Sky/119595 what is the deal with this? This looks like a pretty obsolete entry to me. I could barely find any data about this band on the internet and what I managed to find is data that is wastly different from the one entered here. https://blog.dnevnik.hr/scarletsky here Smud is listed as lead guitarist and vocalist, Adrian as rhythm guitarist, Roman as a drummer and Marko as a bassist. Cico and Kruno are nowhere to be found. In 2006, they mentioned they intend to record a demo along with the supposed tracklist yet there is no confirmation that the demo has ever been recorded, let alone released. Also, I have some serious doubts that these guys in fact played thrash metal. They list Metallica, Godsmack, Disturbed and Bullet for My Valentine as their influences, all of whom are mallcore bands except for Metallica. This band also isn't active anymore since many of their members went on to form metalcore band New Level and as we all know New Level is blacklisted from this website. Therefore, I think this band should be removed from the archives unless there is some clear evidence that they actually released a demo and that the same one is actually metal.


Apparently, the source was their (long gone) MySpace page: https://web.archive.org/web/20090115003 ... ?id=119595

Unfortunately, it is not possible to access the page via WayBack machine.

It would be great if you could contact the members to provide the further info :)


I could try to contact them via New Level's Bandcamp, but I can't guarantee any results since New Level hasn't been around for quite a while now. But I will try and see what I can find out.

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 10428
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:52 am 
 

Lord_Sauron wrote:
Quorthallis wrote:
I don't think Teško Vrijeme entry serves much of a purpose here. The band has since changed the name to Hard Time, which is literally a translation of Teško Vrijeme. The demos they released were mostly promos sent to the labels and they are in the band members' private collection, so they were never really distributed. Also when it comes to the band members, they are mostly referred to as ex-members of Hard Time. So I suggest the removal of this entry and shifting of all the member entries to Hard Time entry since this is basically the same thing as Enkelination/Angel Nation name change.
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Te ... eme/104610


Sorry for replying here, I am not trying to act as a "mini-mod", just giving an opinion about a band I have submitted (Teško Vrijeme). I basically agree with Quorthalis. We have only one entry for Divlje Jagode and Wild Strawberries (the same name in Croatian/Bosnian and English). As much as I remember, there were original songs written for their "Wild Strawberries" album and we have only one entry here. (In the case the site decides to delete the band only on "valid release" rule, I think it would be useful to contact the band first, to check if some of the demos were widely distributed.)

However, I have a small suggestion (and it is the main reason why I am replying here). The help section states the following about the bands that change name:
"If a band changes name, there will be two (or more) entries on the site, provided that they have releases under each name. So if you know of a band that has a new name, please wait until they actually have released something under that name before making a new submission. For example, we have entries for both Kreator and Tormentor, but not one for Tyrant (as they were previously called) because they never released anything under that name.

As of November 2012, you can now link these bands together using the "Years Active" rows in the editing form (more information here).

Please note that bands whose name change isn't significant enough (to be judged by a moderator) won't be added. Example: Dezperadoz, formerly called Desperados, kept the same page."

Maybe a note should be added about translated names, since there are several cases already?

Merged.

I agree that it couldn't hurt to go into a bit more detail as to which cases would merit a new page. It's tricky to come up with versatile guidelines for this particular issue, but mere translations generally do not qualify (if there are no other aspects to consider). I'll make a note to write something up.

GraveWish wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Giant/3540435501 and
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ri ... 3540450095
Should be merged together, as you did for bands with similar name changes.

Merged.
_________________
Last.fm | Goodreads | BOINC - Compute for science! || Stuff for sale on Discogs
Quote:
What the admins don't like doesn't get added even if it fits criteria. There used to be no Slipknot page for example

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 10428
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:10 am 
 

VintermaneOfficial wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Assassination/3540465843

Why were they accepted? Everything I've heard from them sounds almost exactly the same as Black Magick SS, which is blacklisted.

Deleted.
_________________
Last.fm | Goodreads | BOINC - Compute for science! || Stuff for sale on Discogs
Quote:
What the admins don't like doesn't get added even if it fits criteria. There used to be no Slipknot page for example

Top
 Profile  
oneyoudontknow
Cum insantientibus furere necesse est.

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 6:25 pm
Posts: 5173
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:25 pm 
 

First entry:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%C3%89p%C3%A9istes/3540466161

second entry:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%C3%89p%C3%A9istes/3540471033

The second, the one by Metantoine should go. Or is there a difference that I am not getting? Release is identical, expect for the release type.
_________________

My website which contains reviews as well as interviews:
http://adsol.oneyoudontknow.com/index.php/wiki/A_dead_spot_of_light
Some analysis on the metal scene (data taken from the Metal Archives):
http://oneyoudontknow.com

Top
 Profile  
Metantoine
Lazy Wizard

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Posts: 11883
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:30 pm 
 

oneyoudontknow wrote:
First entry:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%C3%89p%C3%A9istes/3540466161

second entry:
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/%C3%89p%C3%A9istes/3540471033

The second, the one by Metantoine should go. Or is there a difference that I am not getting? Release is identical, expect for the release type.

Uh that's weird, I searched for it before adding it and got no results and got no warnings when I added it. My bad, I guess. I fixed it.
_________________
Derigin wrote:
You look like you lift. Nice.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 am 
 

Mammoth (UK) - hard rock
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4w7FvYz ... oplay=true
https://www.discogs.com/artist/365498-Mammoth-2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvH8Fev5noA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9ZC0bp2wU
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Mammoth/19726

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:45 am 
 

what's the deal with Dark Valley? 3 singles released all in all, including an acoustic track and a jinjer cover...

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Da ... 3540470373
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
Nightsward
Metal newbie

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:55 pm
Posts: 103
Location: Heard and McDonald Islands
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:35 am 
 

aloof wrote:
what's the deal with Dark Valley? 3 singles released all in all, including an acoustic track and a jinjer cover...

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Da ... 3540470373


Three mods agreed that Dark Valley was an exception to the no-singles rule, given the presence of high-quality artwork for two out of three releases and the fact that one of them had ten minutes of material. I wasn't involved in evaluating the band, but I assume the music also sounded reasonably professionally produced as well.

Top
 Profile  
aloof
avant-gardener

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Posts: 2509
Location: never neverland, palm trees by the sea
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 am 
 

wow, thanks :)

not trolling the jinjer camp, then... :D
_________________
the devil is very old indeed, we sit with a few stories to tell

Top
 Profile  
Finstergeist
Mallcore Kid

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Posts: 1
Location: Russia
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 pm 
 

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ra ... 3540451789

Their only song I could find:
https://soundcloud.com/suprememasterofa ... to-victory

It sounds extremely similar (if not completely identical) to this track:
https://soyuzband.bandcamp.com/track/th ... -strongest

Are Raskulachivanie and Soyuz the same band under different names, and if yes, should their pages be merged?

Top
 Profile  
PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:58 am 
 

O Oráculo de Asaradel - deleted for not having VR
Oráculo revived, because they released the demo that was supposed to be released under the O Oráculo de Asaradel moniker.
_________________
!Low-Life Arrogance!
~Feel free to visit: Blog - Heavy Metal Rarities - Last.FM - Shop~
~Live young, die free~

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:23 am 
 

Dead end (Ger)- predominanly hardcore based deathcore:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7YNVwZ ... pp=desktop
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/De ... 3540275165
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeadEndVids
https://myspace.com/deadendmucke

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:23 pm 
 

Canedy, Bordonaro, Feinstein & Caudle (USA)- EsseEsentially , a project of The Rods members with a new singer. But the style on the album is very far from The Rods style imo, iinstead it has a glam/hard rock style of the Hollywood scene, which is hinted at in the album title, and not heavy metal:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... i3qzbyp7HY
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ca ... dle/110145

Top
 Profile  
Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm
Posts: 1222
Location: R'lyeh
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:10 am 
 

As much as I like Jinrai [仁籟], I gotta ask how they got accepted. I always had them pegged for a mix of faintly metallic Oi! and Melodic Hardcore / Skate Punk with even Alternative or Pop Punk hooks here and there.
_________________
My Wanted List

Top
 Profile  
Azmodes
Ultranaut

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 am
Posts: 10428
Location: Gradec, Austria
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am 
 

I listened to the 2006 album and heard enough heavy metal to sign off on it, another mod was okay with it too. But I've been in the band queue all day today, so maybe I'm starting to hear things. :nods:
_________________
Last.fm | Goodreads | BOINC - Compute for science! || Stuff for sale on Discogs
Quote:
What the admins don't like doesn't get added even if it fits criteria. There used to be no Slipknot page for example

Top
 Profile  
Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm
Posts: 1222
Location: R'lyeh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:58 am 
 

And now, Strong Style got accepted? What release was Metal? They're consistently Punk/Oi! in my opinion.
_________________
My Wanted List

Top
 Profile  
Witcher
Metal freak

Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:27 am
Posts: 6349
Location: Czech Republic
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 pm 
 

Muhammadabbadabba wrote:
And now, Strong Style got accepted? What release was Metal? They're consistently Punk/Oi! in my opinion.

viewtopic.php?p=2913333#p2913333

Top
 Profile  
PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Posts: 1589
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:02 pm 
 

Yeah, added based on the debut album mostly.
_________________
!Low-Life Arrogance!
~Feel free to visit: Blog - Heavy Metal Rarities - Last.FM - Shop~
~Live young, die free~

Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

 
Jump to:  

Back to the Encyclopaedia Metallum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group