Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:09 pm 

Hey Slater great reviews of second work of Lamo(my fav is their first album)

Love their goth influences(Submission and Slavery cover is clearly an homage to Floodland of Sisters of mercy)and “pop”anthems…

I’m waiting the physical copy of their last album(I don’t want spoilers so I didn’t read yet you review)

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:27 pm 

Lee Harrison wrote:
Hey Slater great reviews of second work of Lamo(my fav is their first album)

Love their goth influences(Submission and Slavery cover is clearly an homage to Floodland of Sisters of mercy)and “pop”anthems…

I’m waiting the physical copy of their last album(I don’t want spoilers so I didn’t read yet you review)

Thanks for your kind words as always, Lee. One thing I will say to you about the latest album is if you're a fan of Immortal, then I think you're gonna dig the album.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:49 am 

Lord_Of_Diamonds wrote:
Glad to see Lorna Shore getting what it deserves. Good God, what an overrated, overhyped band. Oh well, what can you expect from a band who only broke out of the deathcore niche and became widely known elsewhere because their vocals turned into a meme.

That newest 0% review is honestly both totally valid and a heap of dogshit.

On one hand, it's totally cool to think something sucks because it's too robotic, overwhelming, and emotionless. That's exactly why I don't like Meshuggah and I'm not really into Lorna Shore either. That is a capital lettered Good Critique and I'm glad that that's the main thesis of the review.

On the other hand you could change the band name to "Brain Drill" and transplant that shit to 2008 and not a single word of it would have to change beyond the paragraph about the synths. Old schoolers have been Chicken Little-ing about this since the fuckin Paleolithic Era and Lorna Shore is only unique in their crossover popularity. They are by no means unique in this way and pretending otherwise is either willful ignorance or just a fuckin lie to highlight how bad you think it is.

And the whole aside about gatekeeping getting a bad rap made me roll my eyes so hard they nearly fell out of my head. Lorna Shore and the rise of deathcore did not and will never make Morbid Angel disappear. Just like djent didn't. Or metalcore. Or nu metal. Metal already happened and is still happening and will continue to happen and you aren't taking a moral stand by not liking those new developments. Just because you like to hold an imaginary halberd and pretend all evolution stopped in 2002 doesn't make you a crusader, it makes you a fuckin dweeb. Go ahead and hate it, I don't like those styles either, I just recognize it as my own preference instead of a moral imperative to protect a nebulous idea like a genre of music. Get the fuck over yourselves.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:06 am 

Empyreal wrote:
Napalm_Satan wrote:
I also think 'being beaten over the head with the same song 8 times' is an underrated pleasure. As well, crafting a consistent atmosphere across an album is obviously a whole lot easier to do when the songs sound similar. I also think metal has one of the most passionate and dedicated fan bases of any genre, so honestly this is totally to be expected and I by no means think this is bad thing; it's just something to note.

Yeah I mean I don't think this kind of thing is really any detriment, even objectively... it's all about the stylistic choices of the artists and that can often be in subtle variations in the riffs and melodies with everything in the same mode. It's not even exclusive to old artists or even metal. Most of the newer artists I can think of, including many softer, more palatable sounds, are pretty consistent stylistically within each album, not sure it's a generational divide.

Yeah, for sure. There isn't really a clean break with anything like that; shifts are more subtle, gradual and as ever the divides are not black and white.

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:47 am 

I don't buy the notion that everyone who unconditionally hates modern metal or has a poor opinion of a classic release is either young or just a sad old boomer. Maybe they just, you know, genuinely dislike something.

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:58 am 

Yeah, which is why I said the main thesis of the review is good but the attitude behind it is exhausting, and I'd like to think I'm more sympathetic to young folks who don't like classic styles and am approaching things from a place of just trying to understand why attitudes are changing.

I realize I speak in broad generalities a lot and it might be unfair, but I've seen enough patterns form to make out general shapes in the scene, and it turns out an awful lot of them are shaped like panicky nerds. I don't care for that Lorna Shore album either, just like how I don't care for any of the other styles I mentioned that were treated like invading hordes that needed to be cast out lest they taint the classics by association, I just think there's a distinction between "this sucks at what it's trying to do" vs "this isn't what I think metal should sound like" and I've just really grown to loathe the latter attitude in recent years.

Like come on:
Phantomreviewer wrote:
Protect the things you love or they will be taken by hideous, bionic creatures such as whatever Lorna Shore is trying to sound like.

What the fuck is being "taken" by Lorna Shore existing? Nobody is going to break into your home and replace your Autopsy records with Winds of Plague.
the reason your grandmother has all those plastic sheets on her furniture is because she is probably a squirter

TheBurningOfSodom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:20 pm 

Totally agree here. I first read that review kinda carelessly, and even then it left me somewhat of a retrograde, anachronistic aftertaste. It could almost be a Limp Bizkit review from 2003. Of couse I know that there are still people like this around, I just hoped they had found a new hobby in the meantime.

For what it's worth, I've never heard a LS song in my life and, if I've gathered enough information about them, I'm not gonna do it either, possibly. They're apparently huge, and they have a page on MA, it's all good to me, still I know that their music is likely to be a compendium of a lot of things I don't want in my metal music. Why should I care? I'll still sleep tight tonight. Well said.

It's the dawn of descending...

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:39 pm 

When it comes to things like that, and we've seen such bellyaching many times over the years - about metalcore (several times), deathcore, nu metal djent as BH said - it's a moral panic in the form of musical commentary. Incessant pearl-clutching about defending the Old Ways from Modernity. That is the form it takes and it is exhausting. Always has been, always will be. Just say you don't like the style and be done with it.

Last edited by Napalm_Satan on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:51 pm 

Yeah, stuff like Lorna Shore should be easy to shit on just because it's horribly annoying, sounds bad and is a huge chore to listen to on top of that. I'm kinda surprised anyone in 2023 is still doing the "we need to defend metal from new kinds of heavy music" shtick. Almost an anachronism at this point.

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:43 pm 

It honestly is. It'd be one of those things where you'd go 'aww, that's quaint' were it not as annoying as it is, lol. It definitely still exists to this day but with every passing year it feels more and more anachronistic, as you say.

Part of that is also just because honestly, the days of radio metal ruling the airwaves are long gone. It was at least understandable (if still silly) during the height of nu/alt metal and even '00s metalcore to a degree, because that stuff was huge and often hard to avoid, especially with the stranglehold media like music mags and the radio had on the landscape at the time. But now, in 2023? Even 10 years ago honestly? You can just tune that shit out, along with whatever else you don't enjoy.

And sure, a lot of modern -core is some of the most popular heavy music out there currently. It has its own fan base that is to a degree removed from the underground's tastes, it is the first point of exposure many have to heavy music, and it's probably what they'll bring up the most, but it's still pretty easy to avoid. Revolver et al might pimp out bands like that too but again, they're pretty easy to avoid, and I think any fan of more underground metal knows the more mainstream publications don't focus so much on what they enjoy. In fairness, this is probably exactly why we see less of this now than we did back in the '00s, there's just way less reason to pay attention to and care about things you don't like now I think. So again, when you do happen across it, it really more than ever warrants nothing more than an eye roll.

Also you have to wonder how many reviewers and other people trashing them on this site would even care about Lorna Shore if they weren't on the Archives to begin with.

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:32 pm 

There's a lot of good stuff out there. Liturgy is superb and plenty of bands like White Ward are doing really crazy stuff these days. The Converge and Chelsea Wolfe thing is marvelous. More fun when you're open minded to stuff beyond the classics.

And yes the old "defend metal" mindset is weird now because trad metal has had a huge resurgence since about 2010 or so, with multiple classic subgenres seeing a revival.

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:13 pm 

Yeah honestly, there's been a huge resurgence of trad over the past decade plus, and in Europe at least that kind of never died.

I've heard two White Ward albums (including their newest) and liked them a lot; they're a very interesting band. I still need to hear the newest Liturgy. And Alimonies for that matter, I just never got around to it. HAQQ is a masterpiece. Also, huge Converge (and Hiss Spun) fangirl here so yeah very much agreed on that too. Need to give that album more time of day. There is just so much amazing stuff out there as you say (new and old) it can be hard to keep up with it all!

King_of_Arnor
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:06 am 

I think that if your music is mediocre, no choice of style is going to save it. We could have a metal scene that's all trad or old school death/black, but if there's not enough creativity left to push those mediums further then all the persistence of those styles would do is remind you how much better the old stuff was. There's still good stuff being made in those genres of course, but the genre it's in is largely incidental to its quality. Although you'll obviously prefer certain genres over others, I still think you can recognise when an unfamiliar genre is being done well and its possibilities are being explored to their fullest. Conversely, if it sounds like the stereotype you had in your imagination, it's not proving itself to be more capable than your expectations. Anyway, I doubt anyone would indiscriminately like everything in their favourite genre, since there's always a variation of quality between releases.

Sorry if any of that came off as rambling, but my main point is that worrying about which forms of metal are popular now is missing the point. I'd rather have great deathcore than subpar power metal.

Subrick
Metal Strongman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:30 pm 

You don't really see the whole "DeFeNd TrUe MeTaL" shit on here anymore outside of occasional nonsense like that Lorna Shore review, but holy FUCK is it still all over places like Facebook. I distinctly remember a wave of that sentiment pouring forth when it was announced that Aborted was gonna be direct support for Lorna Shore last year; It brought out all the goofs stuck in 2007 that think that that was somehow a bad thing and Aborted were being done a disservice in some stupid way. Would not you WANT a band like Aborted to be supporting a band like Lorna Shore? Having them be on that tour meant that all the deathcore kids that came there primarily/strictly for the headliner would have to sit through Aborted, or at least hear them, and that inevitably would lead some of them to enjoy what they heard and seek out more Aborted once they got back home from the show if they hadn't already heard of them. I'm sure Aborted made an absolute killing on that tour as is since they're not too stylistically different from a lot of the deathcore bands that they ended up influencing in the first place.

King_of_Arnor wrote:
I'd rather have great deathcore than subpar power metal.

Somewhere right now there's someone who only listens to bands on Frontiers who's absolutely frothing at the mouth, and they do not know why.

Blacksoul Seraphim Gothic Doom Metal
Autumn's Ashes Melodic Death/Doom Metal

TheBurningOfSodom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:49 pm 

Pretty interesting reflection by siskel opening his Pest Control review: https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... kel/917844

Quote:
Metalheads who have crossed the threshold of time into their 30's (like me) owe it to themselves to stay in touch with the kids. Like it or not, rock n' roll creation is the domain of youth; Maiden, Metallica, Priest, and nearly all who "innovated" and created the archetypes and milestones of this music we've dedicated our lives to were all, basically, kids when they wrote their most lasting music. This is why it is so pathetic to listen to older (usually fatter) metalheads complain about kids "not getting it". The kids get it. They always get it; they're the ones making it.

What do you think about that? I've always been on the youth side, but never actually thought of it that way.

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:52 pm 

TheBurningOfSodom wrote:
Pretty interesting reflection by siskel opening his Pest Control review: https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... kel/917844

Quote:
Metalheads who have crossed the threshold of time into their 30's (like me) owe it to themselves to stay in touch with the kids. Like it or not, rock n' roll creation is the domain of youth; Maiden, Metallica, Priest, and nearly all who "innovated" and created the archetypes and milestones of this music we've dedicated our lives to were all, basically, kids when they wrote their most lasting music. This is why it is so pathetic to listen to older (usually fatter) metalheads complain about kids "not getting it". The kids get it. They always get it; they're the ones making it.

What do you think about that? I've always been on the youth side, but never actually thought of it that way.

I find his view on the kids actually getting it to be pretty intriguing. I wonder if that thought came from this very thread's recent debate on reactionaries getting butthurt over a "non-metal" band getting big, making it seem like it's gonna destroy the concept of "true metal".

TheBurningOfSodom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:53 pm 

Yeah the timing is pretty much perfect, thinking about it :lol:

Empyreal
The Final Frontier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:57 pm 

He's right about that. I mean some kids will always "get" the classics and the new forward-thinking stuff is usually made by kids with some exceptions by visionary artists who were always creative. And culture and art is all made up and kids are the ones living it in the moment. So of course they get it.

And even back in the 70s and 80s there were kids raised by weirdo Mormons or whoever who didn't like Sabbath and Maiden or whatever too. It's never a constant.

Just don't become one of these lame Gen X types who thinks culture stopped with Pantera and Guns N Roses.

UnholyCrusada
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:48 am 

I was just reading Napalm_Satan’s review of the Wintersun S/T, and by the time I was about halfway through, realized how uncannily similar it reads to BastardHead’s review from back in 2013. Both are obviously written in a very different style from one another, and I’m not accusing anyone of anything. I just find it funny how both reviews share pretty much every sentiment, expressed in almost the same order past the intros, and even occasionally similar phrasing.

BastardHead: https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... Head/44563

Napalm_Satan: https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... tan/357873

BastardHead
Worse than Stalin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:57 pm 

N_S just showed me this post and my response was thus:

"Lol I saw that and was gonna point out that we're friends and talk about shit all the time so similar phrasing for similar opinions is just a normal thing, but mostly the reviews really have a ton of differences (I hate the clean vocals and you praise them, you maintain the opener should stay the opener and I speculate that Battle Against Time would work there, you shout out Kai Hahto and I never bring him up, etc etc), but honestly I'm just really stoned right now and typing is hard so I didn't."

But now I'm saying it here anyway 'cause she's my pal and I really don't feel ripped off at all.

UnholyCrusada
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:47 pm 

Like I said, I wasn’t insinuating anyone ripped anyone off. I just noticed some parallels is all and thought it was amusing. Didn’t know you two were friends though, so that clears some stuff up.

Napalm_Satan
Ever-Opening Flower

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:55 pm 

I appreciate that you aren't really accusing or implying anything here, but I do still take issue (not offence) with it being an 'uncanny' similarity.

I guess I'll say that, general thesis aside, the writing style is totally different, something you also note. We focus on different aspects of the album more and actually hold some differing opinions on core aspects of the album, as BH said. I would also note that the structures of the two reviews aren't actually particularly similar either, despite sharing the same broad opinion of the album. Factoring in that we've known each other for years, talk all the time, and also that I've been reading BH's reviews since before I even joined the site... I don't think the similarities between the reviews are really 'uncanny'. I wouldn't even say they're more similar than different, and certainly not more so than 'the average' for a pretty well known album with a ton of reviews. You can find this sort of similarity between reviews on literally any album with more than a handful of reviews across the site. Hell, we aren't even the first (or the last) to make the criticism that said album has some serious issues with bloat, songwriting and pacing - there's several on the site (several that are older than BH's) that make that exact same point.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:15 pm 

https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... rd/1061580

I like this review way too much, that’s how you write an indifferent critique! Also, another writer with Felix’s sense of humour is more than welcome. As evidence, I offer, “Do not smash my balls with a hammer”. Good stuff, we won’t.
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

TheBurningOfSodom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:12 am 

A bit OTT here and there but his latest ones are quite enjoyable reads nonetheless.

Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:23 pm 

https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... x/1109960/

Great review,Aara is one of best modern bands …

Check out Modern Rites

LawrenceStillman
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:33 am 

https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/ ... an/1764117 can anyone take a look at my review and tell me your opinions on it? its the only review that I wrote that was never rejected between submission to approval

Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:29 pm 

LawrenceStillman wrote:
https://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Imperial_Circus_Dead_Decadence/%E6%AE%AF%E2%80%95%E2%80%95%E6%AD%BB%E3%81%B8%E8%80%BD%E3%82%8B%E6%83%B3%E3%81%84%E3%81%AF%E6%88%AE%E8%BE%B1%E3%81%99%E3%82%89%E5%96%B0%E3%82%89%E3%81%84%E3%80%81%E5%BD%BC%E6%96%B9%E3%81%AE%E7%94%9F%E3%82%92%E6%84%9B%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E7%82%BA%E3%81%AB%E5%91%BD%E3%82%92%E8%AE%83%E3%81%88%E3%82%8B%E2%80%95%E2%80%95%E3%80%82/1031692/LawrenceStillman/1764117 can anyone take a look at my review and tell me your opinions on it? its the only review that I wrote that was never rejected between submission to approval

Good review maybe a bit too long…

My opinion

colin040
Metal freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:33 am 

Gasmask's new Overkill review makes me want to check the album out. Good job!

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:40 am 

colin040 wrote:
Gasmask's new Overkill review makes me want to check the album out. Good job!

Thanks man! It's super enjoyable and I think we'll be seeing most people agree with that, unless they wanted heavier thrash than usual.

LawrenceStillman, I think your review has a bit too much content, but it's a great analysis of the album. You clearly know the music down to the smallest details, but remember that you don't have to tell us everything about every album you review. It's also quite tiring for the reader when you mention every track many times, particularly when you don't use the track names, because there's no way they will remember them as "track 6" or "track 10" if they listen to the album. Probably you could decide on the important things before you start the review, or do some editing after you finish writing.

Don't forget to post on this page too if you want some detailed feedback about accepted or rejected reviews: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16487&start=4200
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:36 am 

How on earth did I get the first 72 seasons review? I thought there woulda been 45 of those things by now. Even if the mods aren't accepting them, thought there'd be a bunch of mediocre scribes like myself shitting out a review.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:32 am 

caspian wrote:
How on earth did I get the first 72 seasons review? I thought there woulda been 45 of those things by now. Even if the mods aren't accepting them, thought there'd be a bunch of mediocre scribes like myself shitting out a review.

Don't worry, there are 8 more in the queue. Not betting on them all getting through. No spoilers, but yours is the highest score so far.

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:32 am 

TheBurningOfSodom wrote:

Quote:

Saw this, I think it's interesting but it doesn't always hold up. There has been a lot of dogshit in past decades that the kids loved (limp bizkit an obvious example but not the only one, there's heaps of bands on the garbage heap.of history) that with the benefit of hindsight almost everyone, including many people from the era think is garbage.

I think the kids often get it right but they certainly don't always get it. There is a decent chance deathcore won't be remembered as fondly as big four stuff. It certainly won't be remembered as broadly, if nothing else.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:53 am 

caspian wrote:

Given that it's Metallica, I think people are taking their time to really dwell into the album before they write a review on their thoughts on it.

With that said, I am debating on if I should write a review on 72 Seasons at the moment. On one hand, I've gotten pretty tired of writing a Metallica review in general, especially since every opinion on the band has already been said, and it'll take rocket science for me to bring something new to the table. On the other hand, I actually really enjoyed this album overall, even if it was just mainly the same old from modern Metallica. So far, 3 of the 4 reviews have been positive, but we'll see how things play out in the long run.

Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:25 pm 

caspian wrote:

Surprise you aren’t alone more….

Ps Finally someone review Totenwache(apart from ours hero Felix)

One of best album of last decade

Felix 1666
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:08 pm 

Lee, my unknown friend, please stop using words like hero... otherwise everybody will notice that you are on my payroll :-)

robotniq
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:43 pm 

Funny to see that someone else has started reviewing Neoandertals records at exactly the same time as me.

Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:25 pm 

Felix 1666 wrote:
Lee, my unknown friend, please stop using words like hero... otherwise everybody will notice that you are on my payroll :-)

Hero of underground bm

Lol

Respect bro’

CHAIRTHROWER
Methed-burnt rogue babelfish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:56 am 

Normally, before heading out to the warehouse, next to the highway, I awake to a caffeinated mixture of Gameranx, Vice News, Coffeehouse Crime and Law & Crime (with token MA perusal) yet this morning I'm riding my yellow BMX back to 1991 as I twist and turn to Metallica's extended 60 Minutes variant. Thus, I've a growing urge to pen my first ever 'Tallica-view...

Also, great jobs, kluseba and morbert! You both make excellent points - especially these ones:

"The singer is a survivor but his shadows always follow as you can learn in one of the band's most personal lyrics ever.";

"In many way this album sounds like it could have been the album between Justice and Load if the Black Album had never existed."

All in all, every review so far makes valid points in its nostalgia inducing regard.

In fact, I might just plug 72 Seasons into the sound system at work today, as Phantom Lord knows I've endured the Black album enough times.

(For want of a teaser, bugbear "Sleepwalk My Life Away" assails us with despondently grooving whiffs of AIC and STP.)

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:22 pm 

robotiq wrote:
Funny to see that someone else has started reviewing Neoandertals records at exactly the same time as me.

And coincidently, also the same time I started getting into the band.

kluseba
Making Metal Archives Reviews Great Again!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:20 pm 

Just came in to say that I really appreciate the review series by TheHumanChair. Now, that doesn't mean that I agree with everything he writes but that doesn't define great reviews anyway. His analyses are profound, his descriptions are precise and his passion always shines through. Great job and keep going on!

Also, still waiting for someone to give the new 'tallica a rating of 72% XD

Right now, I'm listening to Hamada Mari's new output Soar. Guests on the record include Takasaki Akira, Michael Romeo, Chris Broderick, Marco Minnemann and Derek Sherinian. This lady is sixty years old and still going strong. Perhaps a different reviewer than I could honour one of her albums with a wonderful review.

''Room 819'': http://kluseba.eklablog.com/room-819-a-short-story-a213183053

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 492, 493, 494, 495, 496, 497, 498 ... 520  Next