Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
AshesInYourMind
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:36 am 

Wow, that's extremely impressive. Great job Diamhea! I don't see how that's even humanly possible. I was hoping to get at least 3 or 4 more reviews out that week, but I was extremely busy and I just didn't have the time. Oh well. The overall turnout is really awesome. See you all in June...that's when I'll have plenty of time on my hands.

TheWaltzer
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 am 

Diamhea conclusively owned everyone and everything in sight.

I ran out of steam (plus I had less time) when the weekend came, but for my first challenge, I'm happy with the number. 'twas a lot of fun.
"Of Terror and the Supernatural by Temple of Void is miles ahead of It's midnight in Neverland and I can't get my dick out of this unicorn; Volume 8 by Nightwish in both the amount of heaviness and lack of keyboards."

Thumbman
Big Cube

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:10 am 

Jesus, got third place and Diamhea still had three times mine.
OzzyApu wrote:
Bravo, Diamhea. Better than my half-assed splurging. As Hells said, you really need to have zero life if you want to keep that type of pace and hit high.

Pretty much. The only time I cracked 50 I was unemployed. This time I have a full time job and a girlfriend but still probably could have hit 40 if I really wanted to. By the last day I felt so burned out that I just couldn't do anymore. Haven't listened to a metal album since my last review, haha.

televiper11
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:34 am 

Can't believe I actually knocked out 17 reviews!

kluseba
Making Metal Archives Reviews Great Again!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:19 am 

It was a nice challenge. Kudos to everyone who participated. Special shoutout to Diamhea for his record. I'm proud of the twenty-five reviews I knocked out. Looking forward to the next challenge.

''Room 819'': http://kluseba.eklablog.com/room-819-a-short-story-a213183053

Crossover
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 pm 

No idea what sprung me to join in spur of the moment.. Ive got a touch of editing to do in the next few days, remember im a rookie. Thank you mods. Im waiting for the next one becuase now i can build a list and streamline my style.

Tanuki
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:08 pm 

I had a blast reading some great reviews and writing some of my own for the first time

Congrats, everyone who took part!

TheStormIRide
Certified Poser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:39 pm 

Excellent job everyone! Gutted I couldn't participate, but it was the first week at a new job with a lot of family stuff going on in the evenings. I promise I'll submit that Urgehal review soon, SC!

Dia, excellent work brother!

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:39 am 

Thanks guys. I had no intention of going to 100 initially, merely to beat my previous best. But by day 5 or so derigin told me that I could pull it off so I went for it. I did review 2 singles somewhere in there.
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

caspian
Old Man Yells at Car Park

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:59 am 

I'm pretty sure ozzy's record was 95% singles that he clearly didn't own, so you beating it with two singles reviewed is pretty legit.

https://strangercountry.bandcamp.com/al ... the-chebar new album! Power shoegaze? Dream-doom???

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3