Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Wrathofkala
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:05 pm 

I just wanted to take a minute to say "THANK YOU" to some very intelligent members that reviewed Forbidden's - Twisted Info Form. Chopped_In-Half and a few others did this review justice and hopefully shinned some light on a band so underappreciated it's a sin . Twisted Into Form is the essence of brilliance in Thrash Metal. I am going to say "It's the Greatest Thrash Metal Album of All-Time" and if you are into Thrash Metal' waste no time in buying the full album (physical copy) and some beer. Turn your player on 11 and be blown away with Titanic Thrash from the Bay Area.

P.S. Also wanted to say this is an amazing site and I really appreciate the people who run this. Will contribute soon!

Thanks Rick Kala AKA Wrathofkala

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 pm 

Truly a great album.

~Guest 414160
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:37 am 

Wrathofkala wrote:
I just wanted to take a minute to say "THANK YOU" to some very intelligent members that reviewed Forbidden's - Twisted Info Form. Chopped_In-Half and a few others did this review justice and hopefully shinned some light on a band so underappreciated it's a sin . Twisted Into Form is the essence of brilliance in Thrash Metal. I am going to say "It's the Greatest Thrash Metal Album of All-Time" and if you are into Thrash Metal' waste no time in buying the full album (physical copy) and some beer. Turn your player on 11 and be blown away with Titanic Thrash from the Bay Area.

P.S. Also wanted to say this is an amazing site and I really appreciate the people who run this. Will contribute soon!

Thanks Rick Kala AKA Wrathofkala

It's a truly great thrash metal album album. I've already reviwed their great debut and have been meaning to have a go at reviewing Twisted into Form; it's even better!

electricgrave
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:26 pm 

Agreed with the sentiment. Twisted into form and Forbidden in general is ignored often. Guilty as charged, I think at the time I was more interested in heavier stuff with darker presentation and skipped it but forward many years later and this album blew me away, better late than never!

Reply to topic