Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
aaronma1995
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 am 

i need help with any grammar mistakes, and such ive used multiple spell checkers but they arent working, can anyone help me please:

Without a doubt one of my favourite underground sludge/doom releases of 2016, Everest Queen absolutely crushed it with their début self titled E.P. To start this short and sweet review, the riffs provided are plentiful, the satisfying low tone and ample amount of fuzz makes me want to shotgun some cold brews in a very Stone Cold Steve Austin manner, speaking of top rope entertainment the riffs are crushing like a Swanton Bomb delivering itself to your chest. The riffs start the E.P as they mean to go on, punishing, chugging and heavy as fuck, this musical offering doesn't only appease cave man metal head needs but also caters for fans of technicality and diversity, which is perfectly demonstrated in the second track 'Curse Of The Everest Queen' that delves in and out from the weighty rolling riffs to enjoyable melodies. All the riff age is flawlessly backed by the bass, ever rumbling and relentlessly crushing giving an abundance of head-splitting weight.

The vocals are demonic and haggard in the most perfect way possible, they are a beautiful fusion of Ghold and Bong Cauldron style vocals, the heavy as lead bellows provided by Adam are contrasted so flawlessly by Brads groovy southern tinged howling. On to the drumming, you cannot help but boogie to the infectious grooves being belted out relentlessly throughout the E.P, from pure filthy bin smashing to intricate progressive offerings the drumming in this release is clinical and intriguing for the listener.

As a whole this E.P is such a solid piece of musical wizardry, its progressive tinge on a normally quite bare bones genre is pleasantly refreshing. This release is but a small and well satisfying helping of what these lads have to offer, so bend the knee and hail the queen.

Diamhea
Eats and Spits Corpses

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:40 am 

Post here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16487
Leave a steaming, stinking Rotting Repulsive Rotting Corpse = LIVE YOUNG - DIE FREE and move on to the NEXT form of yourself....or just be a fat Wal-Mart Mcdonalds pc of shit what do I give a fuck what you do.

Last.fm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.