Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:20 pm 

thePowermetalLynx wrote:
But if you're interested I would also recommend Iron Blade and Libris Mortis, though I'm not sure whether or not the latter band offers any streaming platform that can be accessed abroad -I've been telling the band members anons they should get a bandcamp lol

What platform do you use for those bands? I live in China too, and most of the local stuff works when I'm back in England, including QQ and Netease. Xiami used to have good stuff, but the app isn't that convenient.

Also, any gig scene where you live?

CHAIR, the Gauntlet Rule was a blast! I have a review of that which I can't post because Metalegion hasn't printed yet. More or less agree with you, it's a kick to hear death metal guys doing classic heavy stuff.
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:09 pm 

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
DanielG06 wrote:
Me to gasmask

Lol well it took me 4 days to get a good one. I guess after today you won't be restricted by exams? And hope you'll do well in your English GCSE, you sure can write a pretty good summary by now :-P

CHAIRTHROWER wrote:
Groan!, as gas' Rage battle review forced me to return to the drawing board in its regard. Maybe the first spin won me over, but I can see, upon second, what ails the record as whole; therefore, I had to edit it slightly, in order to not look like a yegg. Thanks! (It also goes to show how a single spin proves insufficient for a proper opinion.)

The one I'm working on for you now is giving me a lot of grief, as it's just one of those releases which demand at least ten spins for proper analysis. A promise is a promise though, so expect it soon enough...

I had a peek at yours before I wrote mine for Battlerage, but my mind was already made up - it's a mess for half the album. FYI, if you're speaking of Jowita from Metal on Metal, that one and Hellspike are the 2 I committed to for her (yep, a lady; I'm not familiar with many Polish first names either), so I hope she doesn't mind that one is pretty negative.

If you mean The Ossuary, don't wear yourself out!

Meh, I've got to go to a birthday party tomorrow and I have band practice on Sunday so I'm still pretty occupied, still hoping to get a lot of reviews done over the weekend. Also, I took my final English exam today and I have to say doing these reviews did actually help with technique :lol:

Lee Harrison wrote:
Evolution is call evolution I doubt that Oystein Aarseth wasn’t stab at death he was thinking the same bullshit of ‘90…

The sound of perseverance didn’t even came out under the name of Death….

CHAIRTHROWER
Methed-burnt rogue babelfish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:24 pm 

Thanks, gas, that means a lot. I must have spun that album twenty times, while re-starting the dang review about half as many...Thrilled you dug it, although I think my goose is cooked as far writing any more today. I want to save some gumption and steam for a few more meaningful writes tomorrow and Sunday. I'm just going to kick back with some Credited Original Assassin...this is a killer open world action game which might just convince you of console indulging! Hey, we might just break that collective challenge record yet.

hells_unicorn
Veteran

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:23 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
Nice little battle at the top indeed. Where's hells_unicorn when we need him?

Can't believe I just wrote a review for that band.

lol Unfortunately my work schedule has kneecapped my ability to churn out more than 50 or 60 per challenge, and this challenge looks like I'll be coming in a little under 50. I do plan on trying to get a bunch in this evening and tomorrow, but given the fact that I just burned myself out the previous week doing a massive 4 article recap of ProgPower USA for Metal Injection and I just interviewed members of Victorius and Kelly Carpenter earlier this afternoon, I just can't seem to muster the free time to really go crazy on this challenge. Call it the curse of finally becoming a semi-successful metal journalist. lol

thePowermetalLynx wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it! As usual I felt in awe of your reviews-allow me a few moments of fangirling.
Now I won't exactly say we have a scene here. As far as I know, there's only about 10 power metal bands recorded in the archives and less than half of them are active. Personally I'd always felt we lagged 10 years when it comes to
metal in general. But if you're interested I would also recommend Iron Blade and Libris Mortis, though I'm not sure whether or not the latter band offers any streaming platform that can be accessed abroad -I've been telling the band members anons they should get a bandcamp lol

I may have developed something of a mystique about my work because of how much I've done over the past 17 years on here and a couple other sites, but honestly to me a scene can be as little as 3 or 4 bands. In my little area just outside of Philadelphia, we have maybe 4 or 5 active power metal bands, the most known one being MindMaze. Granted, about a 2 hour drive from here is the hometown of Symphony X (New Jersey has more of a metal scene than southeastern Pennsylvania), but the only sub-genre that ever really took off in the Philly area in the past couple decades was metalcore, and most of the musicians I've worked with over the years have primarily been in and out of metalcore or tech death bands.

I'll look into those other bands, but probably not until after the challenge as I have a full load of other albums I want to hit. Thanks again for the vote of confidence. :thumbsup:
Ominous Glory Facebook

My reviews.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 14, 1942 - May 16, 2010)

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:42 pm 

Since we're running towards the final days of this review challenge, I guess now would be a good time to bring up Dark Star's Real to Reel, which I personally asked for inclusion in the review pool. If anyone's into a bit of hard rock/AOR and would like to give it a review, I would greatly appreciate it! :thumbsup:

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:22 pm 

Slater922 wrote:
Since we're running towards the final days of this review challenge, I guess now would be a good time to bring up Dark Star's Real to Reel, which I personally asked for inclusion in the review pool. If anyone's into a bit of hard rock/AOR and would like to give it a review, I would greatly appreciate it! :thumbsup:

I just reviewed it. I thought the riffs were pretty good, I just didn't enjoy the irritating vocals or how samey each song sounded in the band's attempts to sound commercial. I gave it about a 6/10 because it's mediocrity with some decent guitars thrown in.

Lee Harrison wrote:
Evolution is call evolution I doubt that Oystein Aarseth wasn’t stab at death he was thinking the same bullshit of ‘90…

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:03 pm 

DanielG06 wrote:
Slater922 wrote:

I just reviewed it. I thought the riffs were pretty good, I just didn't enjoy the irritating vocals or how samey each song sounded in the band's attempts to sound commercial. I gave it about a 6/10 because it's mediocrity with some decent guitars thrown in.

Thanks for the review, Daniel! While I personally don't exactly agree with your opinion, it's still cool to see this album finally get some attention :beer:

Lord_Of_Diamonds
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:22 pm 

I just submitted my third and final review for the challenge. My goal is complete: review The Human Abstract's entire full length discography.

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:34 pm 

Similar to Slater's reminder, would anyone be interested in covering the Archaize album listed in the Review Pool at the top of the thread? (I'm the lyricist so slaughter my crappy rhymes if you want :p)

https://archaize.bandcamp.com/album/in-dusk-we-trust
the dismal stench of The Chicken Bone Gallows on the Plains of Mediocre Desolation was unleashed upon the unsuspecting world by the unholy rusty lawnmower molester horde that is Satan's Prenuptial Charcuterie from the endless field of tombs that is Butthill, Alabama

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:25 am 

I've also got a recommendation for you guys for an EP I just reviewed - The Gates of Hell by Seven Doors. Excellent mix of BDM and more old school death metal, like Death, Pestilence and Mortician had a baby.

Lee Harrison wrote:

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:15 am 

Daily Tally for Jun 10 2022
Total Reviews: 78 / 403
Total Virgin Reviews: 75 / 375
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 96.2% / 93.1%

Participant List for Jun 10 2022
Total Participants: 22 / 48

Today's Totals per Individual:
Spoiler: show
gasmask_colostomy = 16
DanielG06 = 15
Slater922 = 6
Twisted_Psychology = 6
lukretion = 5
CHAIRTHROWER = 4
Demon Fang = 2
FontaL = 2
gzusrocker = 2
hells_unicorn = 2
mictjs = 2
Sean16 = 2
The Bard with Bright Eyes = 2
Charbel_Salameh = 1
Commander Octopus = 1
jackies_eclaire = 1
MorbidAtheist666 = 1
NausikaDalazBlindaz = 1
robotiq = 1
spookymicha666 = 1
sunn_bleach = 1
TheBurningOfSodom = 1

Running Totals per Individual:
DanielG06 = 79
gasmask_colostomy = 63
Twisted_Psychology = 31
hells_unicorn = 26
Slater922 = 26
CHAIRTHROWER = 23
lukretion = 20
MorbidAtheist666 = 8
Demon Fang = 7
FontaL = 7
orphy = 6
Sean16 = 6
robotiq = 5
Lane = 4
mictjs = 4
NausikaDalazBlindaz = 4
oneyoudontknow = 4
PaganiusI = 4
Edmund Sackbauer = 3
Empyreal = 3
The Bard with Bright Eyes = 3
TheBurningOfSodom = 3
Xyrth = 3
bayern = 2
Deathdoom1992 = 2
faithlessasshole = 2
Funeral Fogs = 2
gzusrocker = 2
Lord_Of_Diamonds = 2
spookymicha666 = 2
sunn_bleach = 2
Tomek8754 = 2
Charbel_Salameh = 1
Commander Octopus = 1
dismember_marcin = 1
Felix 1666 = 1
Film = 1
Hames_Jetfield = 1
jackies_eclaire = 1
linkavitch = 1
Metantoine = 1
Orbitball = 1
TheNotrap = 1
TheSlayFer = 1
UdetBM = 1
WattPheasant = 1
Wilytank = 1

Compared to the fifth day of the last challenge, we are up 27 reviews and 2 participants.

Congrats to gasmask_colostomy for being today's leader with 16 reviews!

Gasmask appears to be narrowing Daniel's lead slightly, while the race for third place is still in play between 5 people.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018
Live young, die free. Gone, but not forgotten.

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:04 am 

You can count me out as 3rd place contender, as I've already set my ceiling, and even then, I'm just happy having beat daily record (8), top 800 total and reached long-spied Metal Freak status! Although, I've still a triptych of doozies to include, one in particular which has 15 songs, without filler (a feat).

Demon Fang
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:49 pm 

YO CHAIRTHROWER, sick review of the Black Mask album!

Found myself at lucky seven, gotta up the ante over the next few days! got some beers to try and help with that tonight!

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:07 pm 

Thanks, bro! It means a lot, as I felt I wasn't quite up to my game, yesterday...You're doing great, as well, keep it up! (Beers always lube the ole juicy creativity.). So glad I got my Quartz one out, as it had so many songs to cipher! Whomever requested the Dark Star review will lap this up like a kitten. It really kicks ass, for such an old fart-y band, while begging for a written companion (hint, hint!).

PaganiusI
Zee Bombelecher

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:49 pm 

Nice review for Boötes Void, gasmask! The only thing I missed was the word "Mgla", because that was the first thing that came to my mind when I first listened to the album :-D

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:22 am 

PaganiusI wrote:
Nice review for Boötes Void, gasmask! The only thing I missed was the word "Mgla", because that was the first thing that came to my mind when I first listened to the album :-D

Thanks man! I'll add that comparison in, I'm not so widely listened when it comes to black metal so can't always think of good references.

Oheao
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:37 am 

Damn, congrats to those who can pump out the reviews. I've been trying to write just one review and it's been a struggle, personally.

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:17 am 

You'll find that over time, you'll get the hang of it, like riding a bike (not quite like ever getting the %@$! hang of Hot Line Miami series, most difficult, enraging, unforgiving, cheetah reflex demanding top-down vid games known to man, minstrel and machine, despite rad soundtrack.)

Also, it helps to just really focus on one at a time - making it your whole world at the moment, in order to really do said album justice, unlike the Homelander, say. Oh, gas, do you still actually believe Ice War is a demo band lost in time? Check out his latest Beyond The Void for mealy-mouthed confirmation! As well, I once took a look at Virgin Idol, then quickly retreated...

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:24 am 

While we're waiting for Derigin to get the stats for June 11th up, I highly recommend you all check out Veriluola's demo that I just reviewed. It truly is an underrated gem that more people need to check out!

DanielG06
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:35 am 

CHAIRTHROWER wrote:
You'll find that over time, you'll get the hang of it, like riding a bike (not quite like ever getting the %@$! hang of Hot Line Miami series, most difficult, enraging, unforgiving, cheetah reflex demanding top-down vid games known to man, minstrel and machine, despite rad soundtrack.)

Also, it helps to just really focus on one at a time - making it your whole world at the moment, in order to really do said album justice, unlike the Homelander, say. Oh, gas, do you still actually believe Ice War is a demo band lost in time? Check out his latest Beyond The Void for mealy-mouthed confirmation! As well, I once took a look at Virgin Idol, then quickly retreated...

This. You need to focus on the music of the album only, and really describe how each part of the content contributes to the good/bad of the release.

Lee Harrison wrote:

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:47 am 

CHAIRTHROWER wrote:
Oh, gas, do you still actually believe Ice War is a demo band lost in time? Check out his latest Beyond The Void for mealy-mouthed confirmation! As well, I once took a look at Virgin Idol, then quickly retreated...

I think I meant: choose one of, a) Ice War; or, b) a demo band lost in time. But that is rather my feeling about a lot of Jo's work, because he doesn't care how sloppy it sounds on the final product, and you just know that he's rushed a lot of the process. Doesn't help that I started on Ice War with probably their worst album...which is about equal to the Virgin Idol one. It's a bit grim, but the songs are passable.

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:57 am 

Daily Tally for Jun 11 2022
Total Reviews: 80 / 483
Total Virgin Reviews: 70 / 445
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 87.5% / 92.1%

Participant List for Jun 11 2022
Total Participants: 28 / 55

DanielG06 = 12
gasmask_colostomy = 12
Slater922 = 6
mictjs = 4
CHAIRTHROWER = 3
hells_unicorn = 3
lukretion = 3
Xyrth = 3
Felix 1666 = 2
MorbidAtheist666 = 2
The Bard with Bright Eyes = 2
TheBurningOfSodom = 2
FontaL = 1
Forever Underground = 1
gzusrocker = 1
Lane = 1
Lord_Of_Diamonds = 1
LuckyLuke = 1
Napero = 1
nightbreaker33 = 1
oneyoudontknow = 1
Orbitball = 1
PaganiusI = 1
pbass0 = 1
robotiq = 1
Sean16 = 1
toastlord = 1
Troodon_metallicus = 1

DanielG06 = 91
gasmask_colostomy = 75
Slater922 = 32
Twisted_Psychology = 31
hells_unicorn = 29
CHAIRTHROWER = 26
lukretion = 23
MorbidAtheist666 = 10
FontaL = 8
mictjs = 8
Demon Fang = 7
Sean16 = 7
orphy = 6
robotiq = 6
Xyrth = 6
Lane = 5
oneyoudontknow = 5
PaganiusI = 5
The Bard with Bright Eyes = 5
TheBurningOfSodom = 5
NausikaDalazBlindaz = 4
Edmund Sackbauer = 3
Empyreal = 3
Felix 1666 = 3
gzusrocker = 3
Lord_Of_Diamonds = 3
bayern = 2
Deathdoom1992 = 2
faithlessasshole = 2
Funeral Fogs = 2
Orbitball = 2
spookymicha666 = 2
sunn_bleach = 2
Tomek8754 = 2
Charbel_Salameh = 1
Commander Octopus = 1
dismember_marcin = 1
Film = 1
Forever Underground = 1
Hames_Jetfield = 1
jackies_eclaire = 1
linkavitch = 1
LuckyLuke = 1
Metantoine = 1
Napero = 1
nightbreaker33 = 1
pbass0 = 1
TheNotrap = 1
TheSlayFer = 1
toastlord = 1
Troodon_metallicus = 1
UdetBM = 1
WattPheasant = 1
Wilytank = 1

Compared to the sixth day of the last challenge, we are up 7 reviews and 9 participants.

Congrats to DanielG06 and gasmask_colostomy for being today's leaders with 12 reviews each!

The race for third place is heating up, with only a few reviews splitting the difference. Meanwhile, DanielG06 is nearing the 100 mark...

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:21 am 

If I'm counting right, I think Daniel just made 100 reviews. Congrats! (please stop :p)

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:24 am 

Still 12 hours to go, too.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Oheao
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:54 am 

CHAIRTHROWER wrote:

Hmm, that's true I guess. I just keep trying to write a review but thinking it sucks, like it either seems too short or too rambly, and I am not good at figuring at how to properly break the paragraphs into cohesive units. My reviews are also just, well, boring...

Sean16
Moody Tabulator of Torn Hymens

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:57 pm 

CHAIRTHROWER wrote:
Also, it helps to just really focus on one at a time - making it your whole world at the moment, in order to really do said album justice, unlike the Homelander, say.

Indeed, but when you've got a 15 months-old son who just caught a cold between the legs, it's not that easy :p Really wanted to write a nice piece for this Oathean album which clearly deserved it, but not plainly satisfied with the result.

Oheao wrote:
Hmm, that's true I guess. I just keep trying to write a review but thinking it sucks, like it either seems too short or too rambly, and I am not good at figuring at how to properly break the paragraphs into cohesive units. My reviews are also just, well, boring...

Hey, you can try to post your attempts in the Reviews Feedback Workshop thread. It's not as frequented as it used to be, but chances are there will still be someone to give you some advice. (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16487)

I'm done for this challenge. One review a day was what I was aiming for, and I even managed to squeeze two on Friday. Nice work.

The total is already pretty high, even if we probably won't reach this 609 which almost drove me mad back in the day, it looks like it will be a very successful edition.

orphy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:21 pm 

God dammit, feels like I ran out of steam after day 2. Been busy with studio work (doing vocals on a new project!) and also had a show on Friday.

robotniq
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:20 pm 

Managed to run in seven (one per day) this time, limiting myself to Bolt Thrower.
I might have managed a couple more if I wasn't limiting myself to Bolt Thrower, but sometimes things gotta be done a certain way.

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:13 pm 

Actually, I really dug all those Bolt Thrower reviews, especially your last one for the four way banana split.

I'm gonna tack on one more, simply as literal cherry on Sunday, but really, I'm out of gas at this point (can't you tell how yesterday's RIP review was 90% written for A side, before lazy one paragraph, equally great B Side sign off; I think you all get the gist about this awesome band, by now).

Good work, lads!

(I'd like to also beat my monthly record, but let's not push ourselves too much!)

Last edited by CHAIRTHROWER on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:44 pm 

Sean16 wrote:
The total is already pretty high, even if we probably won't reach this 609 which almost drove me mad back in the day, it looks like it will be a very successful edition.

Indeed. At present, this challenge already surpasses every challenge since December 2019 in total number of reviews. I don't think we'll surpass that one (at 581), but we'll still end up in the top five, or four.

I've been keeping track of the action today, as this is a pretty exciting challenge. Lots of new blood in the top ranks! As of this moment, Daniel has now surpassed Gasmask in personal bests, and is only a handful away from Thumbman in getting the top spot. Meanwhile it seems like Slater may have entrenched himself in third place, but that remains to be seen.

It's nice to know that 16 years later this challenge is still going strong and attracting both the new and old.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:24 pm 

Nice Baron Rojo review by Fontal! My folks brought me back Volumen Brutal from a trip to Spain a few years ago; sadly, I lost it through Downtown Eastside misadventure. Also, thanks hell's_horny-pony for applying comprehensive layouts for Emerald and RageBattle that the layman can understand. I was equally thrilled by Thoth Lamp and Arkham Witch touches of doom!

TheBurningOfSodom
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:04 pm 

Good to be back, and just published my last one to meet my initial aim. A small contribution I wanted to make for such a stellar challenge. Major props to everyone, writing so much at home in summer definitely requires a double or triple amount of dedication than on December :-D

It's finally the time of youngsters, I see. Hope to be part of the same club soon :-P

It's the dawn of descending...

lukretion
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:05 pm 

Well, that's goodnight from me!

Thanks everyone for a very enjoyable challenge! I started with the objective of simply breaking my personal record (10), but then went with the flow and tried to do as many as possible to see how high I could get in the running total. I was hoping to catch up with CHAIRTHROWER, but it wasn't meant to be haha. Maybe next time!

Btw, I think that taking part in these challenges, in addition to being fun, is a great way to practice one's reviewing skills. I am not sure whether my reviews have become any better, but at least I have become faster in writing them (still at a rate of 1 per 45 mins though...)

Slater922
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:02 pm 

Alright, I'm throwing in the towel now. I've written, like, 12 REVIEWS in one day, which is a new record, and if I write one more review, then my brain is gonna melt! :ugh:

Still, though, it was great finally being able to review a ton of virgin albums that I've been wanting to review in a while, and I definitely can't wait to see the final results tomorrow!

CHAIRTHROWER

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm 

To the struggling reviewer, simply pretend, or write as if you're describing the music/album to your best friend. You could also play the role of metal mentor, saying what it makes you feel, think and imagine. In my first year or two of reviewing, I often took notes while listening, sometimes taking days to put together a review. As dearly departed Diamhea once proposed: "take your time and don't rush!".

Aim for four hundred words, about (less than half a screen page in normal type size); it'll be easier to edit and it's more than enough room to briefly describe something in passing without getting neurotic. Even if's just for a single, demo or EP, to start!

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:27 pm 

I unfortunately must head to bed early tonight...

... BUT, don't panic, any review submitted into the queue by midnight will be counted, even if the acceptance date is tomorrow because I didn't get to it in time.

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

gasmask_colostomy
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:17 am 

Derigin wrote:

... BUT, don't panic, any review submitted into the queue by midnight will be counted, even if the acceptance date is tomorrow because I didn't get to it in time.

Good, because I don't know how many I've done, and I'm too tired to count. I think I've gone past 100, hopefully beat my old best, but I don't think I got that close to Daniel, who seems to have had a great last day.

A lot of people have put in tons of effort to this challenge and we've beaten a lot of goals, whether individually or collectively. Top job, review mates :)

Lee Harrison
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:03 am 

Wow all of you deserve my respect

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:00 am 

gasmask_colostomy wrote:
Derigin wrote:

Good, because I don't know how many I've done, and I'm too tired to count. I think I've gone past 100, hopefully beat my old best, but I don't think I got that close to Daniel, who seems to have had a great last day.

A lot of people have put in tons of effort to this challenge and we've beaten a lot of goals, whether individually or collectively. Top job, review mates :)

Fortunately there were no reviews submitted to the queue close to midnight, other than the ones submitted by scribes. :P

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

Derigin
The Mountain Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:00 am 

Daily Tally for Jun 12 2022
Total Reviews: 98 / 581
Total Virgin Reviews: 86 / 531
Percentage (VIRGINS/TOTAL): 87.8% / 91.4%

Participant List for Jun 12 2022
Total Participants: 18 / 57

gasmask_colostomy = 28
DanielG06 = 21
Slater922 = 12
hells_unicorn = 4
LuckyLuke = 3
we hope you die = 3
FontaL = 2
Lane = 2
lukretion = 2
CHAIRTHROWER = 1
Demon Fang = 1
MDL = 1
Metal Extremista = 1
mictjs = 1
MorbidAtheist666 = 1
robotiq = 1
Sean16 = 1
TheBurningOfSodom = 1

DanielG06 = 112
gasmask_colostomy = 103
Slater922 = 44
hells_unicorn = 33
Twisted_Psychology = 31
CHAIRTHROWER = 27
lukretion = 25
MorbidAtheist666 = 11
FontaL = 10
mictjs = 9
Demon Fang = 8
Sean16 = 8
Lane = 7
robotiq = 7
orphy = 6
TheBurningOfSodom = 6
Xyrth = 6
oneyoudontknow = 5
PaganiusI = 5
The Bard with Bright Eyes = 5
LuckyLuke = 4
NausikaDalazBlindaz = 4
Edmund Sackbauer = 3
Empyreal = 3
Felix 1666 = 3
gzusrocker = 3
Lord_Of_Diamonds = 3
we hope you die = 3
bayern = 2
Deathdoom1992 = 2
faithlessasshole = 2
Funeral Fogs = 2
Orbitball = 2
spookymicha666 = 2
sunn_bleach = 2
Tomek8754 = 2
Charbel_Salameh = 1
Commander Octopus = 1
dismember_marcin = 1
Film = 1
Forever Underground = 1
Hames_Jetfield = 1
jackies_eclaire = 1
linkavitch = 1
MDL = 1
Metal Extremista = 1
Metantoine = 1
Napero = 1
nightbreaker33 = 1
pbass0 = 1
TheNotrap = 1
TheSlayFer = 1
toastlord = 1
Troodon_metallicus = 1
UdetBM = 1
WattPheasant = 1
Wilytank = 1

Compared to the seventh day of the last challenge, we are up 10 reviews but down 1 participant.

Congrats to gasmask_colostomy for being today's leader with an astounding 28 reviews!

R.I.P. Diamhea 1987-2018

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next