Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
BitterClinger
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm 

Hails

I submitted a review on the 29th of March, and it still has not gone up. I see that other reviews are going up but not this one. I checked all the spelling and everything, can anyone help?

failsafeman
Digital Dictator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 pm 

First of all, wrong forum section. Second of all, you need to read the appropriate sticky once you're there.

http://www.metal-archives.com/board/vie ... hp?t=44482

Here's the relevant portion:

failsafeman wrote:
Also, if your review hasn't been accepted or rejected yet, do not complain about it here, or anywhere for that matter. The review queue sometimes gets very full, and takes time and effort to work through. Most mods have multiple duties (I do forums and the review queue, for example) and there aren't a lot of us to begin with, so don't get impatient. Remember, none of us are paid, we all have lives outside of the internet, so just relax. It's not as if there's a race, and even if there were, reviews show up on the site based on their submission date, not their acceptance date. Now, it does happen sometimes that the email notifications are messed up and don't get sent out, so if it has been a while and you want to make sure your review is still in the queue (which you will want to do anyway before asking about it here), go to the album you reviewed and click "write a review for this release". If your review appears there, it's still in the queue, so go away and wait a while. If that window is empty, it's been rejected.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.