Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Daytolm
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:19 pm 

As my favorite music genres are death metal and dungeon synth, due to getting a cd from Fogweaver the other month, I also got an Out of Season promo sticker thrown in as well with my order. After checking out their website and finding four limited edition cds and ordering them, I got even more stickers! And duplicate Fief promotional cards.

The square Out of Season sticker is about 2 inches by 2 inches with the other two items being a little larger.

Currently these could be free; we might have to go back and forth if someone has some kind of promotional item, newsletter or article on some band I like for a trade (which I imagine something like those would make this an equal trade). If we can't reach an agreement it's not a big deal, these are duplicates and it's better for someone to have them that would want them (I'm going to put two stickers I have in a display case myself) rather than throwing them away. It's just some postage, after all, and I can ship to non-U. S. countries.

These can be split up; if someone wants two items and someone wants the last one that can be done.

The stickers, being unused, are in perfect condition but I just noticed a slight crease on the Fief/Eastern Front Records promo card. Next time I go downstairs I'll see if the other one’s in better condition and someone can have that one. If that's creased too sorry about that but it’s not bad.

First people to post on here saying what they want gets them as long as they don't have bad marks in the Trader Feedback Center thread (although, again, this stuff will probably end up being free anyway).

Clickies for stuff:

https://botss.fandom.com/wiki/File:IMG_1312.JPG

https://botss.fandom.com/wiki/File:IMG_1313.JPG

back of Fief card

Reply to topic