Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
naudr
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:28 am 

So in the next two weeks, I finally frickin' give in my doctoral thesis in music. For the last few months I've been doing so much editing of contemporary classical stuff, that the only thing I want to do is mix and/or master some metal. It would be such a wonderful way to get back down to earth. Additionally, got a bunch of new equipment and plug-ins and such which I haven't had the chance to use on metal material that I'm quite curious how it would fare. It'll let me see how I want to program my new control surface for more general mixing/mastering work instead of more experimental stuff too.

I can do a few demo freebies, but any commercial work needs to be paid work. Contact me for prices, it'll be fair prices that suit both of us.

I've worked a lot with classical, jazz and experimental/electroacoustic work for the last 10 years. Studied in composition and music technology and finishing my ph.d is said field. On the metal side I've worked with Manes (in the studio and FOH) as well as Soul Dissolution. I'm a big fan of dynamic mixes such as Swanö's dynamic mix on the last Witherscape album. Mainly interested in doom, progressive, avant-garde, black, gothic, power, folk and death. I will not work with grindcore, most core really, slam, brutal death metal and NSBM. I can send some recording examples in PM suited to the type of work you want to get done.

Cheers

Reply to topic