Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
ChernobylStudios
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:56 am 

Hey guys,

New Kvlt Drums 2 from Ugritone is out and I thought I might let you all know about it. This is a library worth checking out for people out there who are specifically looking for more raw/unprocessed tones. (Obviously great for black metal.)

You don't need Kontakt.

I made an in-depth review about it if you want to see more of it.

Youtube: show

nkaper
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:52 pm 

ChernobylStudios

i saw you worked in fuckin sonar platinum (or maybe not platinum) in some of your videos. im looking for someobdy who could create and sell me a fucking template file (fucking sonar project file)for writing metal songs. i need all the probably needed tracks. three solo guitars, two cleans, two acoustic ones, two rhythm gitar rracks, and of course bass and drum. i need there to be used only those effect that are installed in sonar fucking platinum (i very much hate computers and especeialy audio software, exteremely impatient with it), except for (since there are none, as far as i know) guitar effects. for guitars ive manged to instal and get working fucking amplitube this version https://imgur.com/a/DFRFi4E and i can send it to you or you can download it from rutracker. except that fucking amplitube i can install nothing and dont want to, nothing fucking works, i need to have a reliable set of effects that will work on any computer and after any reisntalling of os (after reinstalling of fucking windows some software always refuse to work and i cant predict which wont work the next time, and thus i have to minimize the number of additional plugins). amblitube must cover all the guitars - from clean to rhythms and bass. for drums i also must use what fuckign sonar offers and nothing other. i min that fucking session drummer or whatever it scalled : https://imgur.com/a/OrvNkdJ i must have every fucking kick and snare and other part properly directed to its own track, how it should be, all the needed effects to be added and adjusted to make of that fucking session drumer as much heavy metal drums as possible.
for bass insturment itself i must use this bass https://imgur.com/a/zk9C1h1 it is isntalled in every sonar, that fucking tts-1 instument (i also use drums from there, 'standard set' which i dont know even how to direct to diferent tracks). ive used it on my last two albums and it sounds as crap and spoiled years of work but i have no other options , no vst bass ever worked on my somputer, ive tried every one from rutracker. they either wont get cracked or they wont sound or something. fuck them, im sick of it, i will use tts bass forever. buses too must be created and adjustid as they should be. and eveyr fuckign track must be adjusted properly as regards volume, i dont know how its caled in english.. i mean these fucking decibels, so that the whole mix doesnt click or clip , i dont know the word. i mean that specific fucking noize when everything is too loud. it must be adjusted. ive watched tons of videos on this subject but i always canot do it the way they show it in the video, for this or for that reason. im fucking sick of it id rather buy a properly built template file. what im sick of also is these two fuckin shits on both sides https://imgur.com/a/wQAgLtm, im very fucking sick of closing them every time i open a project. i need a vocal track too, but i understand that vocals are very diferent and you wont be able to build a working-with-anything set of effects, but id like there to bi at least all the needed effects. because i even dont use things like low pass or high pas filters , whatever it is (and i guess its something nessesary), nor do i know in what ordrer to put the effects and other nuances. id like in that template file to be some demo riff+solo + a bit of fucking clean, just a few bars of it, so i could see with some video you send me before the money transfering showing that it works and the sound is decent (and id laik you to lisen to the styleof muzic im playing, to create a fit sound for it. it is heavy metal, but heavier and inclining to thrash metal sound, with much sologuitars usualy and clean vocals, which meanz there must be a space left for the most usual frequncies of clin vocals). i may remebere something more but essentially ive described what i need. i also must warn that my processor is 2core celelron, and 8gb memori, and so i cant work and dont need a prject overloaded with effects.

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:42 am 

Holy fucking shit that wall of text. Why don't you just take some time to learn the software and put in the hours to figure out what you're doing? I don't think anyone is going to do what you're asking right now if I'm being honest.

Element_man
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:57 am 

Thanks for this. I've been using Assault Drums and I may get this as well. I'm glad that Ugritone is out there--there aren't a lot of people doing software specifically aimed at the underground metal crowd.

nkaper
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:59 pm 

Subject: KVLT DRUMS II

rexxz wrote:
Holy fucking shit that wall of text. Why don't you just take some time to learn the software and put in the hours to figure out what you're doing? I don't think anyone is going to do what you're asking right now if I'm being honest.

ive bin lerning software for 14 years now

ps. fucking forum it seems i doubled this to your pm

rexxz
Where's your band?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:37 pm 

No offense but it shouldn't take 14 years much less 6 months to get basic working proficiency in an audio host, enough to where you can record your own music without much effort. I apologize if I'm coming across rude but I don't get it. What specifically do you have a problem with? Almost any kind of question you could ever possibly have when troubleshooting software could be answered with a Google search if I am being honest...

nkaper
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:48 am 

rexxz wrote:
No offense but it shouldn't take 14 years much less 6 months to get basic working proficiency in an audio host, enough to where you can record your own music without much effort. I apologize if I'm coming across rude but I don't get it. What specifically do you have a problem with? Almost any kind of question you could ever possibly have when troubleshooting software could be answered with a Google search if I am being honest...

google and tutorials dont cover unique situations. 99% of work consists of solving unique problems that noone else ever encountered, because everyobdy have different daws, vsts, styles of music

thrashinbatman
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:26 pm 

What you're describing is not a unique situation, it's the most basic setup for a metal session that exists. Just fiddle with stuff and figure it out, you can't really expect to get far without learning stuff like this.

Reply to topic