Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:10 am 

Hi everyone! This is a promotional thread for all things relating to my band Begravement. We play a fusion of old-school death metal (Death, Morbid Angel) and thrash (Kreator, Sepultura) with some influences from progressive and technical death metal music as well. We were formed in 2018 and currently consist only of 17 and 18-year-olds.

If you would like a free download of our debut EP, simply say so in the thread below and I'll send you a download code.

3/29/2021 - SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!

We've just released our first two shirt designs for pre-order. Orders will be accepted through May 1st. We offer shipping worldwide. Shirts will be printed on Gildan by Collapsing Sun, a brand based in our hometown of St. Paul, Minnesota. Reserve yours at our Bandcamp!

Spoiler: show
ImageImage

1/29/2021 - CONJURING THE NECROMANCER EP RELEASED!

We have released our debut EP, Conjuring the Necromancer. It was meticulously recorded and produced by the band while isolated from each other over the first several months of the pandemic. It features six songs, all of them wholly original, and spans just over a half hour in runtime. We're incredibly proud of the result given the circumstances we were forced to work with while creating this EP, and we hope you'll all be impressed too.

Order the limited-edition CD on our Bandcamp!
Stream the EP on all platforms!
Read what Decibel Magazine had to say about our EP!

Spoiler: show

- - - - - - - - - -

I hope you'll all give my band a listen and follow our social media!
Facebook
Instagram
Bandcamp

BEGRAVEMENT - 'Horrific Illusions Beckon' out now!

EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:57 pm 

Hey! We just announced a new demo to be released on January 7. I personally believe this is the best music we've written so far. There's one song already up for streaming on our Bandcamp and we have CDs and cassettes for pre-order!

https://begravement.bandcamp.com/

EzraBlumenfeld
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:01 pm 

Just announced a new single! Get a glimpse of our first work to be done in an actual studio.

https://begravement.bandcamp.com/album/ ... f-the-meek

Reply to topic