Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 am 

I felt like creating new topics for every new publication / release is getting a bit much so let's put it all in here to give you people a better overview!

The following publications / releases are currently available:

> WITCHCRAFT MAGAZINE #4: 2,50 Euro
> WITCHCRAFT MAGAZINE #7: 7,- Euro

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE #2: 5,- Euro
> TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE #4: 5,- Euro

> REST IN PAIN ZINE #2: 6,- Euro

> DEADHEAD ZINE #6: 10,- Euro

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> NO GOD RHETORIC / KANDAR SPLIT EP: 8,- Euro (two versions on orange & green vinyl)

The CALL FROM THE GRAVE reprint is officially sold out form me, by the way. Yet some distributors may still have copies in stock (take a look at the distributor listing down below). Some of 'em even have a few copies of WITCHCRAFT #6 in stock in case some of you are still looking for a copy.

Postage rates are:
- Germany > 1,45 Euro for all items mentioned above (single orders)
- Worldwide > 3,70 Euro for all items mentioned above (single orders, includes priority airmail)
>>> please ask for individual postage rates when ordering multiple items <<<

You should visit my blog for detailed information on every item, the latest fanzine distro list and MORE!
> schattenmanns.wordpress.com <

And the following distributors are currently carrying Schattenmann Publishings stuff (status: September 2017):

Europe:
- Grom Records (Serbia): Rest In Pain #2
- The Other Records (Finland): Rest In Pain #2, Witchcraft #7, Tough Riffs #2 & 4
- The Sinister Flame (Finland): Call From The Grave #1, Witchcraft #4, 6 & 7
- Saturnal Records (Finland): Witchcraft #7
- Caverna Abismal (Portugal): Witchcraft #4, 6 & 7
- Destruktion Records (Germany): Call From The Grave #1 & 2, Witchcraft #4 & 7, Deadhead #6, Tough Riffs #4
- Dunkelheit Produktionen (Germany): Call From The Grave #1 & 2, Witchcraft #4 & 7, Deadhead #6, Tough Riffs #2, Rest In Pain #2
- New Era Productions (Netherlands): Call From The Grave #2, Witchcraft #4 & 7
- Dead Seed Productions (France): Call From The Grave #1 & 2, Witchcraft #7
- Nihilistic Holocaust (France): Tough Riffs #2
- Legion Of Death Records (France): Witchcraft #7, Tough Riffs #2, Rest In Pain #2
- Unborn Productions (Norway): Call From The Grave #1 & 2, Witchcraft #7
- Bizarre Leprous Productions (Czech Republic): No God Rhetoric / Kandar split 7" EP
- Goetie Distro (France): Tough Riffs #2 & 4, Witchcraft #4 & 7

North & South America:
- Nuclear War Now! (USA): Rest In Pain #2, Tough Riffs #2, Witchcraft #7, No God Rhetoric / Kandar split 7" EP
- Into The Abyss Domains (Peru): Call From The Grave #1 & 2, Witchcraft #7
- Von Frost Records (Canada): Rest In Pain #2, Tough Riffs #2

Asia:
- Afterlife Productions (Malaysia): Deadhead #6

I'm always looking for more distributors from all around the world - GET IN TOUCH!

Last edited by TarMorion on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:55 am 

New distribution list 03-17 available!

The trip-to-depressive-autumn season is here and so is the NEW distro list 03-17, offering more than 310 different fanzine titles from all over the world!!! Needless to say that I found plenty of new stuff for you people like Bardo Methodology #1 and 2, Slaves #3, Temple Of Adoration #12, From Beyond… the Deathbed, Snakepit #20, SARX #2 and many more PLUS a bunch of new old stock titles like good ol' Decibels Storm #9 from France, Atlantida #2 or Autoeroticasphyxium #10 and 12.

Apart from that I completely reworked the second hand zine listing by checking (almost) every detail, deleting titles that are no longer available, adding a couple of new ones I found while flipping through the boxes as well as plenty of information to every title (number of pages, contents etc. etc.) and even fixed a few typing mistakes. I also found plenty of "new" items like Imhotep #7, Fafnir #1 and 2, Mystical Music #6 and 10 or Iron Hammer #3 - even a leftover stock copy of Thy Invocation Of Hell (yum!) - ain't that great?
Oh, and there's a renewed listing of old ROCK HARD and METAL HAMMER titles I still got in stock. Prices have been dramatically reduced too so take a close look, willya?

If you take an even closer look at the bottom of page 7 you'll find five new ZINE PACKS I bundled for you: Buy several issues of Streetcleaner, Northern Darkness, Tough Riffs, Metal Horde or Fatal Underground for a reduced price!!!

Last but not least I picked up a couple of great music titles, like the second press of Sabbat's "Black Fire" EP, the awesome and official brazilian CD rereleases of Graf Spee's "Reincarnation" and Angkor Vat's 3CD box set "Toda La Sangre Derramada" (including their complete studio recordings as well as plenty of rarities), Buckshot Facelift's "Ulcer Island" delivering a heavy dose of intense NYC hardstyle grindcore awesomeness - or maybe the new Bloodlust and Sexorcist tapes for your daily dose of peruvian underground Death/Thrash Metal? You choose!

P.S.: Remind yourself to pick a copy of my latest release > TOUGH RIFFS #4 including plenty of nice features and more for only 5,- Euro (or buy the whole pack including all four issues for only 15,- Euro)!!!

Ready? Download the new distro list here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/77zuv7jdc ... 317_A4.pdf

SUPPORT FANZINES AND SPREAD THE WORD-D-D-D!!!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 am 

OUT NOW: VATRA I SUMPOR FINEPRINT PORTFOLIO

A lot of time, money and effort went into this very project, and after several delays I am seriously proud to finally present the Vatra I Sumpor Fineprint Portfolio! It includes fourteen inserts (heavy white cardboard including both sided matt lamination) featuring a collection of stunning paintings by Mr. Marko Marov. Housed in a sleek, black / gold colored presentation map with UV spot printing on top and a hand numbered certificate card, this fineprint portfolio offers you a fine selection of brilliant sinister artworks! Only 200 copies were made so don’t miss your opportunity to discover an art portfolio unlike anything you have ever seen before.

Price per copy is 20,- Euro plus postage (2,60 Euro within Germany or 3,70 Euro worldwide (via airmail, additional registration available on request). Write to: witchcraftmag [at] gmx. de

Distributors are of course more than welcome – get in touch.

UPCOMING: Tough Riffs Magazine #6 • Deadhead Magazine #4 & 5 • Aquelarre Zine #16

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 am 

And here I am once again with another update - just a mere week after introducing the Vatra I Sumpor Fineprint Portfolio: it's TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE issue SIX, this time featuring bands such as SADISTIC INTENT, MERCILESS, ATHEIST, GOD MACABRE, ROTTREVORE and many more, plus additional features like an in-depth SLAYER special or a close look on hard to find Death & Black Metal EPs from the 1990s! All that on 60 A4 sized and perfectly bound b/w pages, entirely written in english, accompanied by another excellently drawn, sinister cover artwork. This might be the best issue of Tough Riffs to date - so why not get yourself one while it's HOT?????

Single copies are available for 6,50 Euro in Germany or 8,00 Euro worldwide including postage and handling – as always. Send your orders to: witchcraftmag [at] gmx. de

Distributors are more than welcome – get in touch!!!

>>> Visit the blog: schattenmanns.wordpress.com <<<

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am 

Guess what… it's time for two more UPDATES again! Yes - not only one but TWO damn updates for ya people out there:

> First I'd like to present a brand new issue of long running AQUELARRE ZINE from Peru! It's number 16 already and features interviews with some quite exotic bands such as Pheretrum, Demonomancer, Noisecore, Devotion, Evocation, Necrovomit, Temptum, Witchnight and a couple more plus a bunch of reviews, short band introductions as well as a special on the hungarian fanzine scene (written by David of Posthuman Zine!). It's got 60 A4 sized pages in black & white, is written in english and can be obtained for only 6,50 Euro in Germany or 8,00 Euro worldwide including postage and handling. Send your orders to: witchcraftmag [at] gmx. de

> And I finally finished another update of the DISTRO LIST including a good bunch of new fanzine titles like: Pariah Child, Offense, Forgotten Path, Corrosive Altars, Coffeetimes, Abominatio Desolationis, Bestial Desecration or Schreikrampf! I even found a few titles for the second hand section and even updated the information on ALL the spanish 2nd hand zines including featured bands and what not! You also like FREE stuff? A friend donated a huge pile of old Sin Is There, Eternity and German Underground Crossection issues and you can pick as many as you like - thanks Maik for your generous gift!
For those who are into comics: I picked up a few old but well preserved copies of Germany's U-Comix Magazine featuring plenty of hilarious and unusual comic artists.
Last but not least I found and traded a little bit of music too (you know me, I just can't resist) like the excellently remastered CD version of Lasse Marhaug's "White Inferno" that will make your neighbors scream out in agony (HA!), some sweet leftover copies of Impetigo's "Buio Omega" picture disc EP, excellent & vibrating represses of Grief's "Depression" and "Dismal" albums plus stunning records of british psyched out doom heroes Headless Kross and stoner rock worshippers Bong! It's always worth a shot, don't you think?

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/letzes7gd80jldu/Distrolist_0218_A4.pdf

You can also view the entire list online now by clicking the "DISTRO" button on my blog. It will be update on a regular base so you can keep yourself informed anytime you like!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:33 am 

OUT NOW: DEADHEAD MAGAZINE #4 & 5

Finally available - the official reprints of issues 4 and 5 of Malaysia’s leading underground metal fanzine! Issue 4 including bands such as IMPETIGO (seriously long & in-depth interview!), HEADHUNTER D.C., BLACKFIRE, LEVIFER, NOCTURNAL VOMIT, TRANSGRESSOR and more plus reviews, articles & odd stories on 80 A4 sized, b/w pages; issue 5 featuring the mighty BEHERIT !!!, REPULSION, SHAKLES, NAUSEANT, EMBRACE OF THORNS, EMBALMED SOULS and many more plus reviews & articles on 76 A4 sized, b/w pages including an A3 sized, b/w BEHERIT poster.

Single copies are available for 7,- Euro each, plus 1,45 Euro postage within Germany or 3,70 Euro postage worldwide (via airmail). Send your orders to: witchcraftmag [at] gmx. de

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:17 am 

NEW: HEADSPLIT MAGAZINE #11

Aaaaarrrrhhhhh…. it’s time for HEADSPLIT MAGAZINE #11!!!! Can you fuckin’ believe it? Since the initial print run of only 50 copies being created by the Headsplit crew that sold out the night of the Undergang gig in Portland 2017, and the loss of the printing company right afterwards, this issue never really made it to the public. Which I felt was completely unacceptable as I have always been a fan of this little rotten beauty! So I just had to reanimate it, hoping it would crawl back to life one last time… and BEHOLD, it’s alive!!!

And Headsplit #11 brings you another rotten fist full of great bands like the belgian Black/Death duo called Perverted Ceremony, Oath Of Cruelty from Houston, Hellbringer from Australia, legendary US Black Metallers Grand Belials Key, thrashin’ Gammacide from Arlington, danish sado grinders Vomit Angel, the Death Metal punks of Nekrofilth from Cleveland, and a couple more plus various comics (Mortuus, anyone?), (show) reviews, photography by Peter Beste aaaaand the glorious glorious Headsplit babes (of course)! All that on 70 fully colored pages preserving the original US letter size, written in english.

Get your copy for 10,- Euro (plus 1,45 Euro postage within Germany or 3,70 Euro postage worldwide) by sending a mail to: witchcraftmag [at] gmx. de

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 am 

Autumn season is at our doorstep and it's time for the third update of my freaky-deaky FANZINE DISTRO LIST including another dirty bunch of new fanzine titles such as Zombi Danz, Iron Hammer, Violent Abstractions, Chronicles, Posthuman, Fatal Underground or the incredible Blasphemous book! And once again I managed to pick up a small bunch of second hand zine titles like Refraktor, Heartattack, Inside Front, Profane Existence or Gerilya!

You may want to check the music section too and get yourself a copy of the new Necro Schizma - Erupted Evil 2CD compilation made by Iron Tyrant Records, the Bestial Summoning and Denial Of God CD rereleases from Bloody Productions, Griberriket's new "Sluket" vinyl album on fiery orange vinyl or the small selection of highly disturbing NOISE tapes of bands like Glaukom Synod and others.

And thanks to Jon of Mors Omnibvs I received another bunch of new pins and patches with Nuclearhammer, Vatra I Sumpor, Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes and Vassafor motives - check out the details at the end of the list!

Download the new distro list right here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mr6pcdvcw ... 8.pdf/file

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:45 am 

NEW: TOUGH RIFFS #7

Let's celebrate this year's autumn season with TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE issue SEVEN, ladies and gentlemen! Presenting itself with an entirely new logo being designed by Mark Riddick, this very issue features bands such as FETID ZOMBIE, SKELETAL REMAINS, NECROT, ROTHEADS, ANATOMIA, OF FEATHER AND BONE and many more, plus additional features like the "Matterhorn" comic (drawn by Ultraxx of "Grave Wave" Zine) or the impressive "farewell" article on Necrophagia's vocalist Frank Pucci a.k.a. "Killjoy" (written by Jay H. Gornia). All that on 56 A4 sized b/w pages, written in english, accompanied by another incredible cover artwork made by Thomas Westphal!

Single copies are available for 6,50 Euro in Germany or 8,00 Euro worldwide including postage and handling - as always! Send your orders to: witchcraftmag at gmx. de

Distributors are always welcome to get in touch!!!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:41 am 

“People don't read any more. It's a sad state of affairs. Reading's the only thing that allows you to use your imagination. When you watch films it's someone else's vision, isn't it?"
[Interview in The Independent, 15 October 2005]” • Lemmy Kilmister

The Lem' was right, wasn't he? And to make sure that you people out there READ more, here I whiskey-a-go-go again to present you the debut issue of mexican ON PAROLE ZINE NUMBER ONE! Isn't that exciting? Yes it is!
It's got 76 whopping A5 sized pages full of awesome bands such as BRATS, ASHBURY, BLIND FURY, WHIPSTRIKER, IRON LAMB, OCCULT BURIAL, DAMASCUS, LUZIFER and many more plus a good bunch of zine reviews (yeaaarrrggghh!!!!). Plain and simple. Nice and kicking! No fancy whoop-a-doodle-doo glossy whatever nonsense here - ain't got no time for that shit. So why don't ya grab a copy and fuckin' read, boys and girls? Only 4,- Euro a piece plus postage!

OH, and BY THE WAY: New stinkin' downloadable distro list update is here, too! Plenty of good stuff in there, I promise. Take a look: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y6fnf2wn3 ... 4.pdf/file

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am 

New distribution list 01-19 available!

It’s 2019 already so let’s start the new year by presenting my updated distro list 01-19 to you! Lots and lots of new zines inside like Bestial Desecration, Snare Rush, Bardo Methodology, Uncut Reality, the Buttfuck zine compilation book (both versions available!), Snowfall, Streetcleaner… you name it! Aaaand let’s not forget about the second hand department with zines such as Funeral Maelstrom Of Hate, Womb, Black Ivory Tower, Metal Command, Oaken Throne and plenty others.

Still got room left for some exciting music? Let some Come To Grief, Wartime, Desaster or Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes tunes entertain you!

Download the new list here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahjrzcdiatbkljf/Distrolist_0119.pdf/file

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am 

OUT NOW: The hardcover edition of „Black Montanus Of Thy Septentrio“ is here to brighten your day! And I am seriously proud of being given the opportunity to publish this true gem of underground literature in all its glory.
Its got 132 A4 sized pages including the complete issue of „Black Montanus Of Thy Septentrio“ (written in english) being created by Equitant and Proscriptor of mighty ABSU, featuring numerous bands such as Rotting Christ, Necromantia, Varathron, Zemial, Abysmal, Burzum, Agatus, Impaled Nazarene, Emperor, C. Moyen, Ancient Rites, Twilight, Mortuary Drape, Enslaved, Ungod, Immortal and many more plus plenty of pictures, flyers, band biographies, old ads and what not. We furthermore added the original flyer designs plus the entire newsletter from 1993 to make it all complete!

All of the pages have been carefully inspected and fully reworked / repaired if necessary. Both of the large Osmose Records adverts inside have been scanned again using the original printed flyers to ensure the best possible quality. We even created a new outer cover design for it, using the original logo artwork being drawn by Equitant back in the days. Isn’t that exciting?

This one-time reprint of 200 copies of „Black Montanus Of Thy Septentrio“ can be yours for only 12,- Euro a piece plus postage (2,60 Euro within Germany or 8,35 Euro worldwide). Plenty more pictures and contact information here > schattenmanns.wordpress.com

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:54 pm 

Issue number 8 of TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE is here! Another deadly dose of fanzine material to brighten your day, featuring Cynic, Gorefest, Bolt Thrower, Goreaphobia, Incubus / Opprobrium, Demigod, Nirvana 2002 and several others plus a fist full of reviews, being presented on 60 A4 sized b/w pages. Single copies are available for 6,50 Euro in Germany or 8,80 Euro worldwide including postage and handling. Get your copy today if you haven’t already!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:42 am 

NEW: SCATOLOGY #1 AND REST IN PAIN #3

I am proud to present the excellent debut issue of SCATOLOGY! It’s got 88 A4 sized pages, all black and white, written in english and featuring a good bunch of exciting bands such as PENTACLE, SOLSTICE, AXEGRINDER, NUCLEAR DEATH, CHAOS ECHOES, VOIVOD, DROWNED, NECROVORE and plenty more. Plus a couple of reviews and articles like „The Hard Dawn Of Gore Cinema“. Check it out and get yourself a copy for only 5,- Euro plus postage.

Second, I got this HUGE tome for you calling itself REST IN PAIN #3. It took quite some time to put all the pieces together but things worked out perfectly at the end. For those of you who already own a copy of #2 (which is still available, by the way), you know what to expect: entirely handmade content in it’s (un)purest form – a huge undertaking in every way. A real feast for your eyes! It’s 124 A4 sized pages strong, written in english and features some serious underground stuff with bands like RITUAL BLOODSHED, RUHO, CRIPPLING MADNESS, OCCULTUM, SATANIC MIGHT and many more plus zines and labels like METAL ZZA KRAT ZINE or SILVER KEY RECORDS, just to name a few – accompanied by a hungarian Black Metal scene report and a fist full of reviews. It can be yours for only 7,- Euro plus postage.

>>> SPECIAL OFFER: Get both issues of RIP for only 10,- Euro plus postage.

(A limited, fully colored version of REST IN PAIN #3 will be unleashed at a later time)

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:57 am 

Autumn season has finally arrived, and as the days are getting shorter TOUGH RIFFS MAGAZINE rises from the dead once more to provide you with yet another dose of ghastly reading material you can sink your broken teeth into! Issue number 9 offers another rotten fist full of interviews, featuring bands such as Krypts, Incantation, a huge and in-depth Nunslaughter interview, Full Of Hell, Gorguts plus several others, the return of the "News From The Crypt" column with plenty of short interviews and introductions on fresh band corpses such as Fulci, Charnel Altar, Cystic Embalment, Skullsmasher, Frozen Sould and many more, the "Diabolique" special taking a close look at classic horror flicks PLUS a seriously big fucking MAYHEM special !!!

Supplemented by a fine Carcass-inspired cover artwork, it's got 96 A4 sized pages this time (yeah, it's BIG), all written in english, accompanied by its classic black-an-white design.

So why not grab yourself a copy which is available for 7,55 Euro in Germany or 10,- Euro worldwide including postage and handling? Stay underground or die!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:55 pm 

Originally printed back in 2017 TOUGH RIFFS #3 sold out pretty fast, and ever since many people have been asking how they could get hold of a copy. So I’m happy to present this new, reprinted version of #3 with adjusted layouts, reworked design on some of the interview pages plus updated interviews with MALEVOLENT CREATION, MONSTROSITY and TERRORIZER. Furthermore you’ll find ABORTED, GORGASM, HOLY TERROR, SINISTER, DEVOID, DISHARMONIC ORCHESTRA, CRYPTOPSY and others inside, plus a whole bunch of new reviews done by Frank Rini, initially published though „Teeth Of The Divine“.

These 68 b/w pages of pure Death Metal insanity can be yours for only 5,- Euro apiece plus postage. Order your copy today by getting in touch with me - and distributors are always welcome to join in, too!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:37 am 

It took quite some time to get this one done so I am seriously proud to present the BESTIAL AVENGER - A DOOMPILATION comic book!!! Follow Sima's and Naga's tour adventures, find out if Tom Warrior is still into skating or why Bobby Liebling is certain that one of his band members stole a box of his precious cookies. Why did Sadomator befriend a goat? Does the Midnight vocalist enjoy crowdsurfing? Let's find out!

The book includes all four volumes (No Sleep 'Til Doomsday, Into The Void, Never Say Die and Vol. 4) plus unreleased strips and other bonus stuff - banned on 300 A5 sized pages, including a brand new Bestial Avenger logo designed by the mighty Chris Moyen!

A copy can be yours for only 15,- Euro including postage (worldwide). WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET IN TOUCH!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:07 am 

NEW DISTROLIST 02-20 AVAILABLE!

It took me a while – but here’s the updated offline PDF version of my distro list for you to check! I got plenty of new zines in stock like The Black Candle, The Dead Sea Anthology, Waldhalla, Perverse Gospel, Mold Report, Nachzehrer, Bardo Methodology or Devilment and many more, plus a bunch of 2nd hand zines and a little bit of new music from bands like Pheretrum, Hirax, Lord Gore or Black Grail.
It can be download by either checking the DISTRO section on my blog and using the download link on top, OR by using this > link < – enjoy – and buy some zine stuff!!!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:55 pm 

New distribution list 03-20 available!

Finally - here’s an updated version of my distro list! I managed to get my hands on a bunch of new zines like Arise #7, Black Goat #4, Horned Hoof, Bells Of Acheron #4 and a couple more, new 2nd hand titles like Krachmanifest, Papyrus, Pariah Child or Underground Empire and new CDs and tapes from bands like Perdition Hearse, Death Invoker or Hierophants Descent.

The new list can be downloaded by either checking the DISTRO section on my blog (schattenmanns.wordpress.com) and clicking the download link on top, OR by using this > link < – enjoy – and buy some stuff from me so I can afford to buy more zines for you people out there!!!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:05 pm 

New distribution list 01-21 available & updates on upcoming publications!

I finally finished updating the offline version of my distro list - feel free to download the PDF version here. It includes a good bunch of new zine stuff such as Boothaeven’s, The Sinister Flame, Krachmanifest, several issues of Necroscope, Lucifer’s Mirror, Snowfall and many more, plus plenty of second hand titles I managed to pick up from various sources. And feel free to check my music section including plenty of good stuff from bands like Poison, Grief, Headless Kross, NME, Bong, Griberriket or Sinoath, just to name a few. Every new order, no matter how big or small, is more than welcome in order to keep things up and running. Your support is needed!!!

For those of you who have eagerly been waiting for Witchcraft #8 - well, I have to confess that I’m still working on it. I am not quite satisfied with the layout on some of the pages and also felt like adding a couple more demo and zine reviews to it as well. I’m still hoping to be able to wrap it all up within the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

In the meantime I started working on the files for the upcoming „Bells Of Acheron“ book while waiting for the files of both „Mexican Underground“ volumes to arrive here so I can start working on that one as well. Both titles should be available in a not too distant future. I will keep you all updated on this of course.

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:49 am 

New distribution list 02-21 available!

Took me an awfully long time but here‘s an updated version of the distro list PDF file for you! Includes a bunch of new amazing zines such as Macabre Overdose, Boothaeven’s, Fatal Underground, Regressus Diaboli, Feed The Beast or Nuclear Winter, just to name a few, as well as plenty of second hand titles I managed to get my hands on over the last couple of months. Every order helps to keep this distro up and running to I’m counting on you people out there – don’t let me down! Please keep in mind that the online version of the distro list you can find on my blog is always up to date. New titles are being added to the list as soon as they arrive here at my place.

For those of you who have been wondering what happened to upcoming publications I already wrote about earlier: the files for the Bells Of Acheron book are almost ready! I still need to fix a few things before being able to send the final files to the printing company. In the meantime I started working on the files for the Mexican Underground book as well. Witchcraft #8 is still not entirely finished – I felt like working on some more details and add a bunch of new texts that I have been working on over the last few months. However it will see the light of day in the forseeable future – I promise!

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 3:27 am 

I got THREE new publications available:

Witchcraft #8: 72 A4 sized, b/w pages (english language) full of nonsense and rubbish, just the way you like it. This time we got Goetie Exhumation Distro, Grendel’s Syster, Angkor Vat, Dungeon Grease / Crude Form, Morbital, Buckshot Facelift AND a very old, unpublished interview from 1990 with Euronymous of the true MAYHEM – aaarrrggghh. Apart from that I got plenty of articles on various bullshit topics, personal opinions about nothing and everything plus senseless rantings. And, of course, another volume of the „Twilight Zone Of Zines“ – you won’t find any better source when it comes to worldwide fanzine activities. Isn’t that exciting? Yes it is! Oh, and there’s a nice A2 sized Miasma poster for you, too. Come get yours for only 5,- Euro plus postage.

Bells Of Acheron – The Book: Finally – the first four issues of Bells Of Acheron Zine (Colombia) combined in one 17 x 24 cm sized softcover book. It’s 252 b/w pages strong, written in english. Includes numerous interviews with bands such as While Heaven Wept, Desaster, Funebrarum, Nocturnal, Anatomia, Nuclear Death, Vulcano, Communion, Deus Otiosus, Diabolical Messiah, Force Of Darkness, Nuclear Hammer, Sadistic Intent, Inquisitor, Deathroner, Martire, Deceased, Onirophagus, Thy Serpents Cult, Destruktion, Midnight Priest, Slaughtbbath, Unaussprechlichen Kulten, Amon, Death Courier, Agony Lords, Sorcerer, Blood Farmers, Forced Kill, Nocturnal Graves, Funeral Nation, Under The Church, Black Jesus, Machetazo and many more, plus reviews and various articles. A copy can be yours for 25,- Euro plus postage.

Mexican Underground – hardcover edition reprint of the original issues 1 & 2 being created by Tony of Reborn From Ashes Zine. An in-depth overview on the mexican underground metal scene from 1984 to 1996, featuring a wide range of bands such as Cenotaph, Bloodsoaked, Toxodeth, Shub Niggurath, Death Warrant, Evil Death, Necrophiliac, Deus Mortis, Pactum, Tormentor, Mortuary and many more, plus zines like the legendary Mutilador or Epitaph, old reviews, flyers, crazy artwork and what not. Including bonus pages containing interviews with Cenotaph, Bloodsoaked, Toxodeth, Attoxxxico / P.P.R. Zine, R’Lyeh and Supplicium / Necroccultus. A4 sized, 152 b/w pages, written in english. Price is 15,- Euro a piece plus postage.

More details and pictures can be found on my blog > schattenmanns.wordpress.com

TarMorion
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:51 pm 

NEW: SCHWARZE RÜSTUNG #2 + OFFENSE ZINE BOOK #4 + DISTRO-UPDATE!

After a pretty long hiatus we’re back with a new publication: SCHWARZE RÜSTUNG ISSUE 2! 150 pages strong, with a size of 17 by 24cm and entirely written in english. Including plenty of interviewed bands like Horns & Hooves, Strychnos, Hell Possession, Vultyrium, Verdugo, Opferblut, Maligno and many more, plus a ton of reviews reviews, a move section and what not! Get your copy today for only 6,- Euro plus postage.

And I am seriously proud to be able to offer this exclusive limited reprint of OFFENSE ZINE #4 hailing from Estonia! This hardcover book is 208 pages strong, A4 sized and written in english, featuring more than 30 bands from the Estonian Death Metal underground between the years 1989 and 1995 like Tharaphita, Black Death, Bleeder, Carnifex, Dawn Of Gehenna, Mortified, Embryoctomy, Forgotten Sunrise, Kurat and many, many more. Includes a ton of archival material, pictures and flyers. Comes with a compilation CD highlighting the most sultry and exotic elements of the Estonian Death Metal scene. Only 50 copies have been made – so you better be quick – the price is 20,- Euro a piece plus postage!

I also updated the distro list once more because some items are gone now while new ones came in – so I got new issues of zines such as Streetcleaner, The Convivial Hermit, Nuclear Winter, Noise Receptor or Massacraement in stock right now PLUS lots of second hand titles like Eisenblatt, Screams From The Gutter, Fear Of Life, Evil Message, Metallian, Vital Wound, Into The Warzone, Decibels Storm and many more. Plus a bunch of copies of the Nuctemeron CD “Vomit The Evil” and Corpsehammer‘s “Metal De La Muerte” 12″ LPs. Come take a look – you won’t be disappointed!

Visit: schattenmanns.wordpress.com

Reply to topic