* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Buried_Death
Metalhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:34 am 

Orbis - "Utopian Darkness" Cassette Tape 2020 Drone N' Void
"Artwork pending"

My new noise-art soundtrack of pure Drone N' Void bliss, I promise you a truly unique experience a journey into the deepest darkest roots of your inner brain cells.

This is a pre-order for an exclusive edition of my new album on cassette tape. Will come limited and with exclusive artwork only to those that pre-order along with bonus extras. Please support me and my noise art I have 8 songs written and it's truly gonna be something special that needs to be heard.

20th October 2020 is the release date for my new album on cassette tape, please order now and support me you won't regret it. Will ship as soon as ready so expect sooner.

By buying this non-profit release you support me by helping me spread my music/art and keeping physical media alive in this digital age. All money covers the costs of production and cassette tapes being released.

Orbis is not just samples / re-sampling, but original recordings done with real gear and professional production.

Prices include shipping =

£4.99 = UK

£7.99 = Europe

£9.99 = Rest of World

Order now -

Order from = http://orbisband.blogspot.com

Order by email = darknessshaderecords@googlemail.com

Samples of Orbis = https://soundcloud.com/orbis/

Information about Orbis -

Dark / Drone Ambient hailing from the shores of the UK. Drowned in pitch-black ice-cold depressing darkness. Capturing true emotions of a barren desolate wasteland of a world drowned in darkness. My nightmare I present in an atmospheric sound-scape giving you the listener an extraordinary listening experience never heard before. Orbis is not just samples / re-sampling, but original recordings done with real gear and professional production.

Reply to topic