Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

Reply to topic
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
AuldAnxiety
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:57 pm 

Happy Saturday!

Our new record SACRED CREMATION just dropped (dead). You never know when you might go. This one came and went abruptly. A premature ejaculation? Maybe! This is a “shit happens” release.

The other day Charlie was joking and mentioned how a musician we both respect put out his best of 2020 list and STONED ANCESTOR wasn’t on it. My response: “If it wasn’t the MOST PSYCHEDELIC RECORDS OF 2020 I don’t care.” Depending on where you stand this is easily either #1 or #2 on that list!

We’ve been working on this album since the Autumn Equinox in an effort to bring balance to the SA universe. This is the other side of the coin I call ALL FATHER. The first release was Legbha, Mercury and Odin (as the God of Consciousness). Here be Ghuedhe, Saturn, and Odin (or Hella if you’re inclined) as the God of Death.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun giving birth to this black hole! I hope you take the time to get lost in it.

FUN IS THE LWA!
16 hours a day

Be Best,
SP Partridge

https://stonedancestor.bandcamp.com/alb ... etite-mort

AuldAnxiety
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:24 pm 

Because it’s Valentine’s Day and “We LOVE you!” every Stoned Ancestor digital release is Name Your Price (aka free) on this most special magical calendar square.

https://stonedancestor.bandcamp.com

-1 + 1 = 0

Fun is the Lwa!
16 hours a day

Reply to topic