Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Did you enjoy my music?
YES! Black METAL! 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Pfft NO! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
It's Okay....i'm more of a Death Metal fan..whatever 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
CrackMasterK
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:51 pm 

http://www.myspace.com/cimmarian

Tell me what you think, I'm used to negative so whatever

Osgilliath
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:05 pm 

Pretty fucking weird, yet twistedly atmospheric at times. Not really my cup of tea; is that a baby being tortured in Serial Humiliation? o_O What's your music about anyway? What are you trying to accomplish through it?

Speaking on behalf of metalheads, I can safely say I don't like your outfits :p. C'est la vie.

MagusTalionis
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:48 pm 

I love it dude, I love that intro to the first song, and the guitar and drumming is damn stellar. I liked the vocals when they first came in, but afterwards it sounded as if you were struggling with them.

CrackMasterK
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 am 

MagusTalionis wrote:
I love it dude, I love that intro to the first song, and the guitar and drumming is damn stellar. I liked the vocals when they first came in, but afterwards it sounded as if you were struggling with them.

Yeah i've been trying to teach myself indurance it's hard to vox high pitch but when I do lows there fine I just don't do them because I sound like i'm going "grr...grr...grr...grrrr.grrrr.....grr" I mean you would never EVER hear the words hahah

I'm trying!

Thanks for the compliament!

CrackMasterK
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:55 am 

Osgilliath wrote:
Pretty fucking weird, yet twistedly atmospheric at times. Not really my cup of tea; is that a baby being tortured in Serial Humiliation? o_O What's your music about anyway? What are you trying to accomplish through it?

Speaking on behalf of metalheads, I can safely say I don't like your outfits :p. C'est la vie.

Haha well we all have our own tastes :P I appreciate you listening to me hah and yes it is a baby

My music is reather open the first song is about the dark age when females were burnt just for being called a witch. Kin Of Thy Scorched Delusion (Born To Burn)

The secound was me screwing around on my guitar makeing it sound trippy. (No real meaning other then the twisted feeling you get when your parents beat you)

The third was about a serial killer who kidnaps babies expecially ones left on front porches and then drills them into a thick steel pan and cooks them. WOOT!

Nightgaunt
I'll Swallow Your Soul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:08 am 

See here.
The bizarre lattices were all around. Sticks and bits of board nailed together in fantastic array. It should've been ridiculous. Instead it seemed oddly sinister--these inexplicable lattices spread through a wilderness bearing little evidence that man had ever passed through...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.