Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Search   * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Blutgericht
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:33 pm 

Hopefully I can clear up any misunderstandings regarding this pathetic fool. All this "Anti-Wulfhere Front" bullshit is the result of one persons efforts - a sad, attention-starved soul named Mike Bathym, of the "bands" Bathym (CA) and Perdition. He creates websites for the purpose of spreading lies and misinformation and fake releases (which he claims have sold by the thousands) because he apparently feels the need to carve out some niche for himself in the underground.

I found his eBay account once - he was selling his own releases in lots with stuff that people would actually want to buy like Paysage D'hiver (undoubtedly so he can claim people actually bought his shit.) Anyway, I happened to look through his feedback and there were a lot of oddly named users who all seemed affiliated with the Anti-Wulfhere Front, judging by their usernames and the sort of comments they would leave. So basically, he has multiple eBay accounts and buys stuff from himself to make it look like the AWF is a coordinated movement with multiple members.

Long story short: this guy is a delusional, lying internet loser. The "Anti-Wulfhere Front" pretty much exists only on the internet. I heard one of Perdition's cassettes which I got for free and subsequently gave away. It was total garbage that could've been made by literally anyone.

Here is a picture of him that I got from the FMP forum (if you do a search their for "bathym" you will find the information I've already posted here):

Blutgericht
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm 

Oh, there's also this:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Anti_Wulfhere_Front

Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm 

Blutgericht wrote:
Long story short: this guy is a delusional, lying internet loser. The "Anti-Wulfhere Front" pretty much exists only on the internet. I heard one of Perdition's cassettes which I got for free and subsequently gave away. It was total garbage that could've been made by literally anyone.
[/img]

Which cassette did you own at the time?

Curious about all the hype that's surrounded Perdition for years, I've finally buckled down and listened to Forgotten Rites. They clearly listened to Les Légions Noires (by their own word, Vlad Tepes and Bèlkètre) and Ildjarn, which the former manifests itself in riffs' timbre while the latter in song structure and arrangement. They do vary it up here and there, but for the most part, song structure is fairly consistent, especially in the drumming. At times, it sounds like, dare I say it, blackened punk. The track Ritual Rape (taken from an unreleased demo) makes this demo worth collecting; it's audible bass will take you in.

Ultimately, it's a competent release, if a little derivative at times.

fer_hm
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am 

yesterday i joined the AWF forum and opened a new topic asking bathym to upload a video of perdition playing alive (so we can finally see if what if he was saying about he not been "arch devil" was true) and also asked him about how the hell ould warhead beeen arrested if he was, acording to "arch devil" sources, in prison for a murder he didn't commit. well here's what he answered me: http://www.phpbb-host.org/viewtopic.php ... fcommander

that coward bastard deleted my post and now he claims i'm a DRA from spain (funny think... i'm an ARA from argentina). this proof that HE made ALL the perdition recordings (even the black metal ones, only because HE says he can't play a fucking guitar doesn't mean that it's true). oh, and the funniest think is that i DIDN'T CLAIM the awf didn't exist on the whole topic or insult bathym, "arch devil", or any of the "member's" of this "front", and STILL he banned me.

AWF biggest troller's in BM scene so far!!!!!!

TruthIsDominant
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm 

dear anti-wulfhere front,

your organization's inflammatory nature continues to captivate interests both within and beyond the black metal underground, and the audacious claims directed at numerous figures, including stuart nourizadeh, arghoslent, and ashdautas, transcends simple commentary. while we are above puerile insults, truth must be delivered in light of recent events, and the arrest of brian moudry places an unforeseen burden of proof on your part.

the time has come to prove yourself. on your part, we would like to see:

1. a youtube clip of perdition's interview featuring bathym and arch devil.
2. reissuing of the various bands' material affiliated with your organization, including, but not limited to: bergen belsen s.s., muslimcorpse, quisling, witchburner, zeus. we are aware that citizens still need to recover from the economic downturn. as such, uploading a 30 second sample track of each band from any album of your choosing will suffice.
3. addressing the recent arrest of mr. moudry.

we sincerely wish that you prevail above the lies which you seek to combat.

remember,
truth wins

Muhammadabbadabba
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 pm 

Aren't you barking up the wrong tree?

Valdincan
Metalhead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm 

Fuck Nazi sympathy.

I know, I shouldn't post in this thread if I have no interest in the music, but I fucking hate NS bands. I will support a racist artist and buy his stuff if his music is NOT racist, but when the message of the music is meant to convey hate toward a certain face, it pisses me off. It almost makes me as angry as them.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page Previous  1, 2