Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 pm 

Nope, you can't.

DeathFog
Temporally-Displaced Fossil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm 

Here is an adopted reference table for transliteration of the Russian alphabet characters into English alphabet charachters. The table is my personal rendition of several existing standards such as : ГОСТ 7.79 , ISO 9 - 1995, Princeton University Library's Russian Transliteration and others.

Transliteration =/= Transcription. Despite this, in some case fusion of these two approaches is inevitable. There was an option of using diacritical symbols but I decided, that it would make the process too complicated for the end user. The table is first and foremost compiled for the purposes of this website.

Code:
А - A
Б - B
В - V
Г - G
Д - D
Е - E
Ё - Yo
Ж - Zh
З - Z
И - I
Й - Y *
К - K
Л - L
М - M
Н - N
О - O
П - P
Р - R
С - S
Т - T
У - U
Ф - F
Х - H
Ц - Ts
Ч - Ch
Ш - Sh
Щ - Sh' **
Ъ - "
Ы - Y" ***
Ь - '
Э - E" ****
Ю - Yu
Я - Ya

Notes :

* Most standards suggest "J", which I deemed unacceptable, since for the vast majority of English speakers this character strictly refers to letter "jay". The original Russian character refers to a sound which is closely reminiscent of the one produced by the leter "wye".
** Some standards suggest : shch, shh and several others which use diacritical symbols.
*** All of the standards suggest "Y". As there is no exact match for the sound produced by this letter in English, and this character is already in use, I opted for the current combination of symbols.
**** Some standards suggest : E, E. and several others which use diacritical symbols.

SwarteHeap
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 am 

Hmm, are there plans to transliterate stuff into the ANS field? That sounds pretty clumsy...and I'm not sure what else transliteration would be used for (why else DeathFog would be posting this). I think ANS should only contain a transliterated version if the band itself has used it. Otherwise, if you're just trying to help people search who don't have a cyrillic keyboard, you'd need to account for all sorts of different kinds of transliteration. Е = E or Ye, Х = H or Kh, Щ = Shch, whether or not to use J's or diacritics, etc.

OneRodeToAsaBay
Unangeschnallt den Bullen reingefahren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 am 

There's already a lot of stuff transliterated into the ANS field of various bands from cyrillic-using countries at present. The idea is to try to maintain some kind of standard that will make it easy for people without cyrillic keyboards to find popular bands like Круиз (Kruiz), Ария (Ariya), and others. We are an english-based site after all and it makes sense to make these bands better available to people accustomed to the latin alphabet. DeathFog and I discussed the merits of transliterating versus transcribing and we agreed upon this general standard to use throughout MA. Of course, some bands are often transliterated in such a way that doesn't adhere to this system (Ария becoming Aria is notable) but we can obviously bend the rules a little to accommodate that.

Anyway, this issue arose when I began noticing that the ANS fields for a lot of bands were really inconsistently transliterated. It'd be nice to have a universal agreed upon standard to make browsing for these bands a little easier.

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 am 

I think you should also add the transliterated name to the additional notes, so that people who cannot read in cyrillic will know how to pronounce the name.

SwarteHeap
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:10 pm 

In that case, I really think it would be better automated.

sofeshue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm 

I think it's helpful to add a visible tab for *officially translated/Latinized name(s)". For example, 閃靈 from Taiwan is official known as Chthonic, so 閃靈 should appear on the top of the band page and Chthonic in *officially translated name*. As for unofficial translation/transliteration (say, unofficial Cyrillic --> Latin transliteration), they should go to the invisible ANS.

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm 

Adding both to the additional notes works just fine, including the unofficial translations / transliteration. If I go to a page of a band whose name I cannot read, it would be helpful to have that information in the additional notes, even if it's unofficial.

OneRodeToAsaBay
Unangeschnallt den Bullen reingefahren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 pm 

So do you prefer transcription or transliteration in the additional notes field? Because the modified system DeathFog detailed above is close to the formal standard when transliterating russian in latinate letters but may not be very helpful in helping non-speakers actually pronounce the names. There's also of course the problem of certain slavic sounds simply not existing in english (like the serbian distinction between 'č' and 'ć').

sofeshue
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am 

This is a list of Chinese bands (not including Taiwanese bands) with their original names. Bands without Chinese name or bands whose Chinese name never made appearance on releases are not included. Since the Simplified Chinese are the standard written form in Mainland China, band names are only given in Simplified Chinese. In one occasion, the band 轮回 (Again) also used 輪迴 / 輪回 (Traditional Chinese) as their name.

I will also compile a similar list for Taiwanese bands.

The bands marked by three stars (***) use the English name as the main one; these are the names I recommend NOT to change to Chinese.

In the list, "sc" stands for Simplified Chinese.

sc: 206与思想者 en: 206 & Thinker (official translation)
sc: 轮回 en: Again (Somewhat official. As far as I know, the band only put this name on "O Sole Mio". This name is barely known among Chinese fans. Note both logos made appearrence on albums.)
sc: 刺眼光芒 en: Aglare Light (Somewhat official. The band never put "Aglare Light" in album booklets. But the label FMP refers them as Aglare Light in their official English website.)
sc: 甲胄 en: Armour (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 黑冢 en: Black Tomb (unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 腐尸 en: Cankered Corpse (I am not sure if it's the official translation. This name does not appear in the full-length album.)
sc: 车裂 en: Che Lie (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 尸诗 en: Corpse Songs (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted the band.)
sc: 王三薄 en: Darkness Over Depth (official translation.)
sc: 深山 en: Deep Mountains (Somewhat official. The band never put "Deep Mountains" in the EP. But their label Pest Production refers them as Deep Mountains in the official English website.)
sc: 郁 en: Die from Sorrow (Official translation)
sc: 颠覆-M en: Ego Fall (Official translation)
sc: 罪魇 en: EvilMare (Official translation)
***sc: 劓刖 en: Excruciate (Official. In the first four releases, they only used 劓刖. In the 2010 EP, they only used Excruciate.)
sc: 渗透 en: Filter (Official translation.)
sc: 霜冻前夜 en: Frosty Eve (Official translation.)
sc: 冰封十字 en: Frozen Cross (Official translation.)
sc: 冥界 en: Hades (Official translation)
sc: 冥界 en: Narakam (Official translation. Note: to many Chinese metalbangers, this is the same band as Hades. The band Hades was formed in 1993. They disbanded in 2000 and reformed in 2006, retained the Chinese name 冥界, but changed their English name to Narakam as all original members were gone.)
***sc: 地藏冥王 en: Hell Savior (Official translation. Note in the 2010 album, they only used Hell Savior.)
sc: 异端 en: Heresy (This is the band from Nanchang, NOT Hong Kong. Not sure if it's official translation.)
sc: 幻世狂想 en: Illusion (Barely official. The name Illusion only appears in the back of the album booklet.)
***sc: 撕裂 en: Lacerate (official. Note they only used 撕裂 in the demos, but they only used Lacerate in the 2011 album.)
sc: 陈磊 en: Lei Chen (The English name should be Chen Lei, not Lei Chen, because the Chinese name follows the surname-given name order. Also, see the cover of his second album.)
sc: 白血病 en: Leukaemia (Unofficial.)
sc: 凌迟 en: Ling Chi (Unofficial. Translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 月蚀 en: Lunar Eclipse (Official translation)
***sc: 殉难 en: Martyrdom (Although the band does have an official Chinese name. But it seems that the main name is the English one. If you look at the logo, the Chinese name is so small.)
sc: 暗月冥 en: Moonless Acheron (official translation)
sc: 夜莺 en: Nightingale (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 梦魇 en: Nightmare (Official translation.)
sc: 天行健 en: Norcelement (Official translation.)
sc: 手术台 en: Operating Table (Not sure if it's an official translation. The logo that appeared in their releases are actually written in Chinese.)
***sc: 军械所 en: Ordnance (It seems that Ordnance is the Main name.)
sc: 原罪 en: Original Sin (Official translation.)
sc: 超载 en: Overload (Official translation.)
***sc: 歇斯 en: Powell Young (It seems that currently the English name is the Main name.)
sc: 炼狱 en: Purgatory (Official translation.)
sc: 紫环 en: Purple Ring (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 腥臭体液 en: Rammish Succus (Official translation.)
sc: 祭月奸尸 en: Raping Corpse to Sacrifice the Moon (Unofficial. Never heard of this name before it was submitted to MA. Guess the submitter translated the name into English.)
***sc: 弑主 en: Regicide (Although the band is widely known as 弑主 in China. Their logo that appeared on the albums are only written in English.)
sc: 人彘 en: RenChei (Official translation.)
sc: 复活 en: Resurrection (Unofficial)
sc: 施教日 en: Ritual Day (Official translation.)
sc: 散杀 en: (Official translation. The English name appeared on the demo, but is barely known among Chinese fans.)
***sc: 惊叫基督 en: Screaming Savior (The English name is the MAIN one.)
sc: 败血症 en: Septicaemia (Official translation.)
***sc: 灵迹 en: Spirit Trace (The band logo is only in English.)
sc: 春秋 en: Spring Autumn (NOTE: the official English translation should be Spring and Autumn.)
sc: 陈尸 en: Stale Corpse (Official translation.)
sc: 猝死 en: Sudden Death (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 窒息 en: Suffocated (Official translation.)
sc: 唐朝 en: Tang Dynasty (Official translation.)
sc: 饕餮 en: Taotie (Unofficial, translated by me when I submitted them.)
sc: 长生天铁骑 en: Tengger Cavalry (Official translation.)
sc: 天幕落 en: Terminal Lost (Official translation.)
sc: 苔藓 en: Thallus (Official translation.)
sc: 暗狱戮尸 en: The Dark Prison Massacre (Official translation.)
sc: 末裔 en: The Last Successor (Unofficial, probably translated by the submitter.)
sc: 铁浮屠 en: Tiefutu (Official translation.)
sc: 战斧 en: Tomahawk (Official translation.)
***sc: 痛殇 en: Tomb Sound (Not sure which name is the main one. The logo resembles neither the Chinese or the English name.)
***sc: 哀嚎 en: Ululate (It seems that the English name is the MAIN one.)
sc: 胜战 en: Victorious War (Official translation.)
***sc: 肉噬性病毒 en: Virus of Predacity (It seems that the English name is the MAIN one, although the logo is written in Chinese.)
sc: 内脏缝合 en: Visceral Suture (Official translation.)
sc: 呕吐 en: Vomit (Unofficial translation.)
sc: 零壹 en: Voodoo Kungfu (official translation.)
sc: 暴君之狂怒 en: Wrath of Despot (Not sure if it's the official translation.)
sc: 英吉沙 en: Yn Gizarm (official translation.)

Last edited by sofeshue on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 am 

OneRodeToAsaBay wrote:
So do you prefer transcription or transliteration in the additional notes field? Because the modified system DeathFog detailed above is close to the formal standard when transliterating russian in latinate letters but may not be very helpful in helping non-speakers actually pronounce the names. There's also of course the problem of certain slavic sounds simply not existing in english (like the serbian distinction between 'č' and 'ć').

How would it be useful for us to transliterate a name if a non-speaker cannot pronounce it? We have transliterations to help the user to pronounce, as best as possible, the name of the band. Translations, on the other hand, are just a matter or trivia; or at least that's the case if the band does not release any albums with a translated name.

Both the transliterations and translations should be in the additional notes, but only the transliterations should be in the ANS. Exception is made for a band that has released albums with translated names.

I think we should always use the official translations and transliterations. If those are not available, then we can go for an unofficial one. Example, for Ария, I don't see a reason to add the transliteration "Ariya" if they are officially known as "Aria".

Kjetter
Mutineer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm 

I am having an issue when removing certain ANS entries. After screwing it up in the past I have made it a habit to double-check that the entry I removed was not actually needed. So... well, I guess it's easier to show then to tell.

The band "Hark! It's a Crawling Tar-Tar" had an ANS reading "Hark! Its a Crawling Tar-Tar".
I removed it. Searching for "Hark! Its a Crawling Tar-Tar" still yields result.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Har ... 3540338277

The band "Hate's Symphonies" had an ANS reading "Hates Symphonies".
I removed it. Searching for "Hates Symphonies" yields no result.
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Hat ... 3540294779

As far as I can see there is no difference in my edit... Both cases had an ANS where the only difference from the archived entry was the lack of an apostrophe... This has happened a few times, and I may just be overlooking something obvious, but right now I am pretty confused. As for now I have reinstated the ANS'es that I noticed acting up, so there should be no damage done.

So, can anyone tell me whether this is a bug, or if not; what I am overlooking?

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm 

It must be a bug. Post here if you come across more bands like that.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 pm 

What the... I have no idea how the first one magically finds the match. I thought it could be that the engine is "smart" to guess that "its" could match "it's", but I ran some tests and I didn't reproduce the matching with other names.

I'll have to investigate this further, sorry. In the meantime it's best to assume that the version without apostrophes should be added to the ANS.

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Kjetter
Mutineer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm 

I have had several other entries acting up like this. I guess I can find them again pretty easily by looking at my modification history... But, for now, should I keep on doing what I've been doing (removing were it works, and leaving it were it doesn't) and just report any findings, or should I just leave it the hell alone for the time being until you figure out the underlying issue?

Edit: I apologize if I have ruined a few ANS fields in my confusion btw. At first I thought the search engines guessing was intentional, so I may very well have removed a few valid ones. I will try to backtrack and correct anything I've fiddled with before I realized what was happening.

Kjetter
Mutineer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 pm 

Forgive the double post, but I also have an entirely unrelated question that I hope someone can answer. It may have been mentioned before, but I didn't spot it so, here goes.

What is the proper way to deal with bands that have numbers in their names? I notice a lot of bands having ANS's with the number spelled out in letters (ex. Band "100 Slain", ANS "One Hundred Slain", Link: http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/100_Suns/87700 )? And what about vica versa?

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 pm 

I would remove them.

Kjetter
Mutineer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:06 pm 

Evenfiel wrote:
I would remove them.

That was directed at my last question I assume?

I, personally, agree. But is that the consensus of the mod's here?

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm 

Since I'm the only mod who posted here, you can wait a bit and see if someone else posts about it. If not, just consider it a consensus.

Morrigan
Crone of War

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 am 

Depends on if a user is likely to search for the letter version of the name. But there's no harm in keeping it and it's not redundant, so why not just let it be?

Markeri, in 2013 wrote:
a fairly agreed upon date [of the beginning of metal] is 1969. Metal is almost 25 years old

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 am 

Bug fixes:
-You can now search for bands, genres and songs with &, :, ? and ' on their name.
-Bands such as "Hate's Symphonies" can now be found if you search for "Hates Symphonies" as well.

Tweaks:
-Updates to band names/ANS/etc. only update the index within 30 seconds or so (to avoid constant rewrites of the index, which we suspected caused the constant breaks). So, if you remove an ANS and want to test the search, wait 30 seconds after your update to test.

kilerdrail
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 pm 

Now is not valid to put "band (chl)"?

There are some bands with that

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm 

There was one band with (chl) as their alternate spelling. Removed.

kilerdrail
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:07 pm 

Evenfiel wrote:
There was one band with (chl) as their alternate spelling. Removed.

Well, it was in general... but there are more bands with that. Moloch is an example, i reported to remove it but Inhuman_Nameless add it aggain.

Alhadis
Madder Max

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm 

Inhuman_Nameless shouldn't be doing that, either. Even if it's his own project, artists aren't exempt from the rules.

Alevilleandra11221967
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm 

What about bands that have two different names because of language.
One is in Russian and the other is the English Version?

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 am 

The second name can be added as an alternate spelling. The additional notes should also explain that the band has two names.

Blither
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 am 

Just curious, will there be alternate spellings for albums at some point in the future? For instance, I went to the alternate spelling todo list and opened the last item on the list, a band from South Korea with the name "폐허". They have alternate spellings for the band name, but when you go to their band profile and look at the discography some titles are in Korean and some are in English.
Even worse, some song titles are in Korean and some are in English.
Any plans/ideas on what to do about this?

Evenfiel
Heavy Metal Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm 

If an album or a song has more than one official name, just use a "/" between each name. Here is an example.

Blither
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:43 pm 

OK, so in other words, what we really need is for someone fluent in Korean to go in there and do that.
Too bad I only speak English - oh well. There's still a lot of other stuff I can do anyway.

falchenr
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:12 pm 

Not sure if this is a case of point 04 above (the Slayer/Dragonslayer example), so I thought I'd ask for clarification:

Consider the band EchO, which currently (and legitimately enough, I suppose) has "Ech0" as its AS. This band was known as Echoes of Perdition initially (but did not record anything under that name), and it does say so in the additional notes. But I suppose someone who was looking for this band might search for the longer name (it might depend on their context of discovery, for example), and so adding this as an AS would be in line with point 03 (making it easier to search for a band). Or do you think it's enough that it's mentioned in the additional notes?

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:03 pm 

Perfectly fine to add.

falchenr
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:27 pm 

Thanks for replying so soon! I'll try another one while I'm at it: For the band 13Rituals, would you recommend adding "ThirteenRituals", "Thirteen Rituals", or both? ("ThirteenRituals" would give a hit also when searching for "Thirteen Rituals", so that seems to be the most "efficient" and inclusive option here.)

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm 

falchenr wrote:
"ThirteenRituals" would give a hit also when searching for "Thirteen Rituals", so that seems to be the most "efficient" and inclusive option here.

It would? I'm not sure right now, but if it does, go ahead. :P Either way, they both seem reasonable variations people might search for.

falchenr
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 pm 

Azmodes wrote:
falchenr wrote:
"ThirteenRituals" would give a hit also when searching for "Thirteen Rituals", so that seems to be the most "efficient" and inclusive option here.

It would? I'm not sure right now, but if it does, go ahead. :P Either way, they both seem reasonable variations people might search for.

Yes, it would. I've experimented a bit with the search engine (which unfortunately in some cases might look like I've made unnecessarily many updates for one and the same AS field, so I hope I won't be charged for point whoring): 13Rituals as band name and "ThirteenRituals" as AS would give hits for both "13rituals", "13 rituals", "thirteen rituals" and "thirteenrituals" - but only if the "contracted" version in the AS is written with a capital letter for each word. (If the AS was written "Thirteenrituals", you would not get a hit for the search "thirteen rituals".)

And I agree that all four variants might be reasonable searches. (If the band's name was "13 Rituals", it would be a different thing and only "Thirteen Rituals" should be included as AS, I'd argue.)

Azmodes
Ultranaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:08 pm 

I see. Just go with "ThirteenRituals", then, to avoid redundancies.

Krystal Fluff
Metal newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:31 pm 

What if a band has a "$" in place of an S in their name, should an alternate spelling replacing the "$" with an S be put there?

blackmantram
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:20 pm 

I was checking out the band page of Mortuum from Ecuador and noticed some wiseguy decided to put "cambio de nombre" (spanish -not entirely correct btw- for "changed name") as Alt spell. It looks like this band efectivelly changed its name to Dominus Mortuum and rereleased their only Full Lenght "bajo el manto de la crueldad" under this new name somewhere in 2016. Here's a pic of a couple cds being sold at some guy's FB page:
Spoiler: show

Antioch
Metalhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:58 pm 

^ Fixed.

Krystal Fluff wrote:
What if a band has a "$" in place of an S in their name, should an alternate spelling replacing the "$" with an S be put there?

That depends. If it's like $ilverdollar, then yes. If it's $Greed$, no. An apt alternate spelling for the latter would be simply Greed, but it's redundant in this case. If it's another band, please be specific.

KingSpooky
The Man, The Machine, The Legend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:23 pm 

It was brought up a couple of weeks ago in Discord, but although rule #2 in this thread's first post states that alternate names that a band had gone by before or after the one that they're listed on the site as shouldn't be entered into the alternate spelling field, I've been informed that there is a plan in place to make the names listed in the boxes that are used for names known as before/after searchable. There isn't a set or estimated time for such an adjustment to be made, though, and in the meantime alt. spelling(s) can and should be used.
Alt. spellings of these other names can be especially useful in cases where either a valid release is known about, but neither audio nor reviews have yet been found to verify the metalness of the existing output under that name, or one or more recordings under another name exist, but aren't considered to be valid releases by site definition of the term (cases of streaming-only, or known and sometimes heavily circulated, widely-accessible demo/unreleased recordings that lack the VR to substantiate a site addition). In the case of the former, by having this information listed on the page it could help browsers become aware of recordings that we are currently seeking further information on, with potential to someday be included on the site. Information about releases with the other name can be entered into the bio/additional notes section of band's pages from what I've been told.
In cases where a band had gone by a different name for some portion of their existence, name appearing on flyers and special thanks lists, in 'zines, etc., then changing for their known release, the alt. name's inclusion to this field can be helpful to those who come across a band under such circumstances and decide to search for it here.
In the case that a M.A.-listed band's style under a different moniker doesn't fall into the metal genre, as part of their factual history (if truly a name change, and not what one of 4-5 members did before or after), it could be helpful or interesting to have that information included on the page.
#6 of the rule list states that uppercase letters within the alternate spelling box don't make any difference, though (for example) WolfThrone would be successfully searchable if typed in as two words because of the capital T. There wouldn't be a need for the alt. spelling of Wolf Throne to be added. If the band was listed as Wolfthrone and WolfThrone is already entered in as an alt. spelling, Wolf Throne (with a space) would then be unnecessary to the alt. spelling field, as it would now be searchable with a space (and if the band's listed name was Wolf Throne, then to type Wolfthrone there would be no search result). So, uppercase letters do make a difference in this regard.
It might eliminate some confusion if rules #2, 4, and 6 of the first post were to be edited, if there is a person who tends to this thread regularly and thinks that it would be helpful as well.

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next