Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Message board

* FAQ    * Register   * Login 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Author Message Previous topic | Next topic
MegaAwesomePants2
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 pm 

I hate it here. Yes, I come here to post about metal, but I also make shit posts for fun because the mods keep banning me anyways. I don't know why they're so fucking prejudice here. I've been banned over and over again after doing nothing but try to participate in the forums. Please, recommend another forum for me to go to to discuss metal. I wish I could use this one connected to my favorite metal archiving site but I cannot.

Last edited by MegaAwesomePants2 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Guest 285672
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm 

If you want to stop getting banned, stop sucking.

MegaAwesomePants2
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm 

Markov wrote:
If you want to stop getting banned, stop sucking.
Oh, what an interesting, yet simple an elegant response, good member of this website. I'll try to take that into consideration. I can't help if the mods have it out for me though.

~Guest 282118
Argentinian Asado Supremacy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:07 pm 

Feel somewhat guilty for posting here, but hey, what the hell, uh? I just wanna say; the mods wouldn't have anything against you if you behaved differently.

MegaAwesomePants2
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 pm 

Xlxlx wrote:
Feel somewhat guilty for posting here, but hey, what the hell, uh? I just wanna say; the mods wouldn't have anything against you if you behaved differently.

No, i'm pretty sure they simply have it out for me. I'm kind of confused why i'm not already banned again right now. Maybe there's no mods present? Eh, all I want is another fourm to visit because I need a fresh start and i'm thoroughly dug into the doghouse now. I really need a place where it's more layed back so I can talk about metal and fit in lol

henkkjelle
Metal freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm 

The faint memories I have of you tell me that you whined a lot, and basically didn't make a whole lot of sense most of the time. The mods gave you multiple opportunities to redeem yourself.. Am I right that the profiles BroIncorperated and Hermit Life are also you?

MegaAwesomePants2
Mallcore Kid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 pm 

henkkjelle wrote:
The faint memories I have of you tell me that you whined a lot, and basically didn't make a whole lot of sense most of the time. The mods gave you multiple opportunities to redeem yourself.. Am I right that the profiles BroIncorperated and Hermit Life are also you?

I always feel more mature than the next day. I wouldn't ever go back to the way I was even a week ago. Always new minds sets, always new music. How I as then isn't something I like being compared to, but what I take comfort in is that at the time, it's just how I was thinking. I believe i'm much more mature than the few months ago when I was here on those accounts. So the answer to your question is yes.

Uhm.. can I have some metal forum recommendations please????

Byrain
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 pm 

MegaAwesomePants2 wrote:
Uhm.. can I have some metal forum recommendations please????

Have you tried googling "metal forums"? Lots of results come up, certainly you would be the best judge of which is best for you. Try exploring a few, read a bunch of threads, maybe you can start here? I'm not sure anyone here will be able to help you as much as you could help yourself...

pbsisbad
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 pm 

I would suggest Ultimate Metal for you.

To be honest, MA is a much better forum; there's a lot less crap here, and in my opinion has better and more active posters. For recommendations I can't think of a better place.
So you go to a show, and you can't mosh... who cares. Are you there to run into people or to listen to the music? If you want to run into people go to the mall and run through groups of mall goths or something for fun.

TIMJ Profile

MalignantThrone
Vanished in the Cosmic Futility

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 pm 

MegaAwesomePants2 wrote:
I always feel more mature than the next day. I wouldn't ever go back to the way I was even a week ago. Always new minds sets, always new music. How I as then isn't something I like being compared to, but what I take comfort in is that at the time, it's just how I was thinking. I believe i'm much more mature than the few months ago when I was here on those accounts. So the answer to your question is yes.

Except you're not becoming more mature, at least in a noticeable way. All your posts, even the ones you've made after being banned originally and going on hiatus, are ridiculously stupid, from where you get butthurt about your family trying to relate to you about the music you listen to, to telling the owner of the site that you can do whatever you want, to asking for "the rarest most underground kvlt band" as if that's a quality that can be measured, to looking for death metal with "poop themes and poop sounds". You have "matured", oh sure, but the extent to which you did so is probably no more than finally growing one single hair on your scrotum.

From personal experience, I know that if you get banned, and can come back and act good enough for no one to notice that you're the person in question who was banned, most people won't care. However, as you may have noticed by the fact that people keep recognizing you, you consistently fail that test every time - every single one of your posts is childish, whiny, silly, and/or just plain ignorant. And the truth is, it's going to remain that way until you truly mature. Not "grow one hair on scrotum" maturation, but maturation to the point where you are able to contribute something of unquestionable value to the discussions on this forum.

Good day.

fetalfeast
Metalhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:35 pm 

...-clap-

Metantoine
Slave to Santa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 pm 

Just fucking leave, damnit.

Metantoine's Magickal Realm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.